Instruction from God

Old March 18th 06, 10:08 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Instruction from God

Greetings children of God (all) whether saints (follow Jesus Christ)
or a theists (unbelievers)

Us parents, including me, should be ashamed of ourselves for not
adhering to the instructions of God, our Father. There are certain
instructions in the Bible of which God instructs us. We must abide by
those instructions or face the consequences, fallout, or wrath of God.
One particular instruction is this:

Deuteronomy 4:9
Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not
forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart
as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children
after them.

One particular instruction in the Scriptures is to teach to our
children and instruct our children to teach to their children. What
exactly is the meaning of the word teach? The New Merriam-Webster
Dictionary's meaning of teach is: 1. to cause to know a subject, 2. to
show how, 3. to make to know the disagreeable consequences of an
action, 4. to guide the studies of, 5. to impart the knowledge of. Do
you not know that all 5 meanings to the word, "teach" is applicable to
us in guiding our children as God, our Father, is guiding us as
parents? Let's take an example.

How many of you, today, know the Ten Commandments by heart? I have
just learned them recently myself with the guidance of my Father (God)
and hate all my earthly parents for not instructing me properly. I
rebuke the churches (worship and praise centers) for not even
following the Scriptures. Did not God instruct us to know the Ten
Commandments by heart?

God
Deuteronomy 10:2
I (the Lord, Jesus Christ) will write on the tablets the words that
were on the first tablets, which you (Moses) broke. Then you are to
put them in the chest.

There is another Scripture verse about the writing of tablets, so
don't stop there.

God's instruction to parents to their children
Proverbs 7:3
Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart.

The Ten Commandments were written by God's Finger on tablets of stone.
Parents are to teach their children the Ten Commandments by writing
them on the tablets of their hearts. The Ten Commandments as I have
them memorized:

Exodus 20:3-17
1. Thou shall have no other gods before the great God, I Am.
2. Thou shall not make for yourselves a graven image or carved
image of God.
3. Thou shall not take the name of the Lord God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and mother.
6. Do not murder.
7. Do not commit adultery.
8. Do not steal.
9. Do not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Do not covet thy neighbor's house.

I urge parents to teach themselves the Ten Commandments as God has
instructed them, then teach them to their children.

t Michael t

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old August 3rd 07, 06:23 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Kahuulani Baoy

I am respectful towards others, especially when it comes to religion. I
don't look to one and pass judgement on them for their beliefs. Where I come
from there is every religion from Buddis to Wicca, and I have had the
pleasure to experience each one for the knowledge, and respect for their
beliefs. And then there are people such as yourself, passing judgement on
others and telling us that we should do this, and we should do that because
it's YOUR beliefs. I respect your beliefs, I DO NOT respect you as a person
trying to shove what you believe in into my life by telling people that we
should be ashamed of ourselves because I myself do not adhere to what YOU
believe in how it should be. Practice your preaching in your life and I will
respect you for your beliefs, but don't come on here and start telling
people that we should do it one way because in your beliefs it is the right
way...