Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

Old September 20th 03, 03:15 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

PREFATORY NOTES:

1. Vaccination is NOT immunization. Breastfeeding *is* immunization.
Breastfeedings are free daily immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle
vaccinations work better (see PS2 below).

2. I am NOT opposed to vaccination. I am ADAMANTLY IN FAVOR of
vaccination - ***as long as parents are informed of vaccine risks and given
TRUE CHOICE***.

3. The Centers for Disease Control/CDC FAILS to inform parents of vaccine
risks (and vaccine exemptions) on its Vaccine Information Sheets. See the
very end of this post.

EXCLUSION DAY VACCINATION FRAUD...

"Exclusion Day was February 19, 2003...all students who were excluded for
lack of immunizations are all back in school."
http://www.sps.lane.edu/district/boa...10-03_Mins.pdf

NOTE: These Springfield, Oregon students were excluded for lack of
VACCINATION. Oregon schools don't generally test for lack of immunization.
Nor do Oregon schools inform parents that they can simply sign their name to
exempt their children from vaccination. See PS1 below.

SUSAN CASTILLO...

"Susan Castillo was elected Superintendent of Public Instruction...sworn in
to office on January 6, 2003...four-year term...[S]he served in the Oregon
State Senate from 1997 to 2002...She is a board member of Birth to Three, a
nationally recognized non-profit parenting education and support
program...Prior to entering public office, she enjoyed a long career as an
award-winning television journalist for KVAL-TV in Eugene, Oregon."
http://www.ode.state.or.us/superintendent/bio.aspx

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Susan Castillo
Superintendent of Public Instruction
Oregon Department of Education
255 Capitol Street NE
Salem, OR 97310-0203
via
and via

Susan,

Please forward this to all Oregon school principals and all Oregon school
boards. (You oversee "over one thousand [Oregon] schools from kindergarten
to senior year..."
http://www.ode.state.or.us/superintendent/bio.aspx)

ATTENTION OREGON SCHOOL PRINCIPALS - OREGON SCHOOL BOARDS (and principals
and boards in other states)

STOP Exclusion Day vaccination fraud...

Currently, parents seeking vaccination exemptions are met with a fraudulent
financial cattle-prod: They are told that if there is a disease outbreak,
their healthy unvaccinated children will be excluded from school and they
will have to take time off work and hire tutors...

Exclusion Day vaccination fraud ignores the fact that an unknown number of
vaccinated children are not immunized by their vaccinations...

To stop the fraud...

ALL parents - not just those asking about vaccine exemptions - must be told
that ALL children (not just vaccine-exempt children) will be sent home
(protected) during disease outbreaks.

KEY POINT: MD-pediatricians obtaining informed consent to VACCINATE must
inform parents that vaccinations don't always immunize so all children will
be sent home (protected) in the event of a disease outbreak.

NOTE: The American Academy of Pediatrics/AAP is encouraging pediatricians
to have parents SIGN the Exclusion Day vaccination fraud (!) as in,

"If my child does not receive the vaccine(s)...consequences may
include...the need for my child to stay out of daycare or school during
disease outbreaks."
--American Academy of Pediatrics 2002 (My thanks to ICPA's/Ped Ex's Jeanne
Ohm, DC for calling attention to this AAP form.)
http://www.cispimmunize.org/pro/pdf/...oVaccinate.pdf
Stopping Exclusion Day vaccination fraud will protect ALL children - not
just vaccine-exempt children.

Another MD fraud which involves MDs denying PRE-SCHOOLERS free daily
immunizations which reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work better.

See PS2+ below.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 Superintendent Susan, thanks to the power of the internet, I note that
you served in the Oregon State Senate from 1997 to 2002 and that you served
as a member of the SENATE COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION.

On April 5, 2001 you were present when the SENATE COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION met
in Hearing Room B at 3:00 p.m. (Tapes 70 - 73) and voted down a
"philosophical" vaccine exemption in effect because Oregon's "religious"
exemption is already a "philosophical" exemption - i.e. - to exempt a child
from vaccination in Oregon requires only a parent's signature and "any set
of beliefs"...

See No shots, no school? BALONEY!

SENATOR RYAN DECKERT'S FAUX PAS...

I'm assuming that Sen. Deckert's remarks at that meeting were accurately
summarized as follows:

"Sen. Deckert Asks how we ensure that non vaccinated children are not
contaminating immunized children."
http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/legisl...d/SED040~2.htm

Sen. Deckert was not apparently informed at that meeting that if children
are *truly* immunized against a given disease, they CANNOT be
"contaminated"/infected with that disease.

Vaccinators can only vaccinate and HOPE for immunity - i.e. - some
vaccinated children are NOT immunized by their vaccinations - and since we
don't know WHICH vaccinated children were not immunized by their
vaccinations - ALL children - not just vaccine-exempt children - must be
sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks.

STOP Exclusion Day vaccination fraud. It endangers some vaccinated
children.

PS2 Exclusion Day vaccination fraud isn't the only immunization-related
fraud being committed by
MDs...

As indicated above, incredible as it may seem, MDs are denying PRE-SCHOOL
children
*natural* (daily!) immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle-vaccinations
work better!

Ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are lying by omission thereby denying
massive
numbers of preschool children
massive numbers of free daily immunizations, as in,

MATERNAL ANTIBODIES FOR PASSIVE INFANT IMMUNIZATION
NIH GUIDE, Volume 23, Number 40, November 18, 1994
RFA: AI-95-004
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/r...AI-95-004.html

Here's the quote about breastimmunizations making MD-needle
vaccinations work better:

Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

"The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is
not just a matter of passive, temporary protection. There is also a
definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune system that makes
it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response
to vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im
munology 1999:1501, emphasis added]

MDs are mysteriously failing to tell the world that
breastfeeding women are IMMUNIZERS who scan for pathogens and manufacture
specific
IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY.

Via this lie of omission, ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are ignoring a
way to make the breastfeeding/breastIMMUNIZATION rate
skyrocket!

ASK YOURSELF SUSAN...

WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her baby daily - is
going fail to at
least ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make
MD-needle vaccinations work better!?

MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

See Breastfeeding = Chiropractic immunization!

PS3 ASTHMA - Superintendent Susan is concerned about asthma absenteeism...

"One of the leading causes of absenteeism is asthma...The Oregon
Environmental Council (OEC)...is currently recruiting 10 Green & Healthy
School Teams at 10 schools across the state...to...reduce asthma triggers
and improve children's
ability to learn. "
--Susan Castillo
Superintendent's Update #25, September 11, 2003
http://www.ode.state.or.us/superinte.../update025.pdf

Is breastfeeding is an important method to delay or reduce the incidence of
asthma?

Apparently so:

"[T]rials...support breastfeeding as an important method to delay or reduce
the incidence of atopic diseases such as eczema, allergies, and ASTHMA."
--Fulhan et al. [Curr Opin Pediatr. 2003 Jun;15(3):323-32. PubMed abstract,
emphasis added]

PS4 Is ABILITY TO LEARN improved by breastfeeding?

The Oregon Environmental Council's/OEC's ultimate goal is improving
children's ability to learn...

Jain et al.'s 2002 review of the literature concluded:

"Although the majority of studies concluded that breastfeeding promotes
intelligence, the evidence from higher quality studies is less persuasive."
--Anjali Jain, MD et al. [Pediatrics. 2002 Jun;109(6):1044-53. PubMed
abstract (Copied to Jain et al. via )

According to a 2003 study by Mortensen et al.:

"Independent of a wide range of possible confounding factors, a significant
positive association between duration of breastfeeding and intelligence was
observed in two independent samples of young adults, assessed with two
different intelligence tests."
--Erik L. Mortensen (Lektor, cand.psych.) et al. Breastfeeding and
intelligence. Ugeskr Laeger. 2003 Mar 24;165(13):1361-6. PubMed abstract
(Copied to Mortensen et al. via
)

If OEC wants to improve children's ability to learn, promoting breastfeeding
might be added to OEC's idea of stopping buses from idling their engines
excessively...
http://www.ode.state.or.us/superinte.../update025.pdf

Copied to OEC's Laura Weiss at

PS4 OTITIS MEDIA - does breastfeeding reduce the risk?

According to Hanson et al., breastfeeding SIGNIFICANTLY reduces otitis media
risk...

"[Breast]milk...IMMUNIZATIONS stop microbes already on the mucosa
preventing infection, tissue engagement and energy loss. In addition, the
milk
contains many protective factors such as lactoferrin and oligosacharides
functioning as analogues for microbial receptors preventing mucosal
attachment,
the initial step of most infections. As a result, breast-feeding
significantly
reduces the risk of neonatal septicemia, respiratory tract infections,
OTITIS MEDIA, diarrhea, urinary tract infections, infection-induced wheezing
and
necrotizing enterocolitis."
--Lars A Hanson et al.^^^ Pediatr Int. 2002 Aug;44(4):347-52. PubMed
abstract
(I've substituted the power word IMMUNIZATIONS for Hanson et al.'s word
"antibodies.")

^^^Hanson LA, Korotkova M, Haversen L, Mattsby-Baltzer I, Hahn-Zoric M,
Silfverdal SA, Strandvik B, Telemo E. Department of Clinical Immunology,
Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden. Copied to Hanson et al. via

NOTE: Hanson et al. (just cited) say that breastfeeding seems to ACTIVELY
stimulate the baby's immune system...

See Awesome breasts! OBs causing otitis media? (also: 'Osteopathic' v.
'Chiropractic' manipulation)...

Superintendent Susan, I hope you are still reading...

I included the breastfeeding information because when you stop Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud, you will be a step closer to stopping MDs from lying by
omission thereby denying massive numbers of PRESCHOOLERS free daily
immunizations.

MDs "scientifically" addicted our culture to bottle-feeding and grossly
reduced the breastfeeding rate.

We can make the breastfeeding rate skyrocket...

WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her child daily - is
going fail to at
least ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make
MD-needle vaccinations work better!?

BOTTOMLINE...

MDs commit mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse against PRESCHOOLERS - denying them
immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work better - then
MDs commit Exclusion Day fraud to promote their needle vaccinations!

This makes NO sense!

It's time to stop Exclusion Day vaccination fraud.

It is time to make the breastfeeding (true immunization) rate skyrocket.

As I noted at the beginning of this Open Letter...

Vaccination is NOT immunization. Breastfeeding *is* immunization - free
daily immunization (see PS2 above). I am NOT opposed to vaccination. I am
ADAMANTLY IN FAVOR of vaccination - ***as long as parents are informed of
vaccine risks and given TRUE CHOICE***.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to current Springfield Superintendent NANCY GOLDEN (via
)

Nancy, as indicated above, former Springfield Superintendent Barrett
excluded students for lack of VACCINATION - not for lack of immunization.
Schools don't generally test for lack of immunization... Note also: The
State of Oregon's Advisory Committee on Immunization [sic] Practices (ACIP)
doesn't even mention that breastfeeding is an immunization practice - even
after I mentioned this to Lorraine Duncan, Oregon Health Department
Immunization [sic] Program Manager. See:
http://www.dhs.state.or.us/publichea...der/agenda.pdf

Copied also to LORRAINE DUNCAN, Oregon Health Department Immunization [sic]
Program Manager via .

Lorraine, you never responded to: No shots, no school? BALONEY!

Why aren't you stopping Exclusion Day vaccination fraud?

Why aren't you telling Oregonians that breastfeeding is free daily
immunization?

Why was there NO mention of these important immunization program matters at
the 2003 meeting, URL just cited?

Please (finally) respond...

BEGIN excerpt of No shots, no school? BALONEY!

Lorraine, you wrote in your May 3, 2001 letter to Ann at Oregon Doctors of
Chiropractic/ODOC:

"Per OAR 333-19-015(7), when a person is diagnosed with measles, pertussis,
or rubella, the local health officer may exclude from any school...in their
jurisdiction, any student or employee [who] is susceptible to that disease.
Children with religious exemptions are considered susceptible."

ARRGGGHHH!

Lorraine! MDs and local health officers know full well that many
VACCINATED children are not immunized and are therefore susceptible. Please
immediately inform all Oregon parents that just because their children have
been vaccinated does NOT mean they were immunized and therefore ALL children
will be sent home during disease outbreaks.

Making this announcement, will help the State of Oregon discharge its
obligation to fully inform parents of OPTIONS ("it is our job to help
parents understand their options") - like for example the option of NOT
vaccinating via the "religious" exemption.

You also wrote in your May 3, 2001 letter to Ann/ODOC:

"Per ORS 433.273, it is our job to require children through grade twelve to
be immunized..."

Obviously Lorraine, you and the State of Oregon are not doing your job!

Indeed, you *can't* do your job - without measuring antibody titers in all
vaccinated children!

RECOMMENDATION: Rather than the State of Oregon paying to measure antibody
titers in all vaccinated children, it might be best to simply change ORS
explicitly state that many vaccinated children are NOT IMMUNIZED by their
vaccinations therefore rather than paying through the nose to measure
antibody titers in every child - ALL children will be sent home during
disease outbreaks at school.

Lorraine, you told Ann/ODOC - "[i]n terms of school immunization
requirements, it is our job to help parents understand their options."

PLEASE stop using the power word "immunization" when you really mean
vaccination.

You are the State of Oregon's "Immunization [sic] Program Manager"...

If you want to tell Oregon parents about TRUE school immunization options -
if you
want to make Oregon's Immunization [sic] Program *truly* an immunization
program...

You MUST start informing Oregon women that breastfeeding women scan for
pathogens and
manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY...

THE KICKER (AGAIN)...

As I noted for CDC's Immunization [sic] Program (see my Open
Letter above)...

Breastimmunizations reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work better!

Lorraine, I hope the State of Oregon will join me in saying to pregnant
women:

PREGNANT WOMEN: Whether or not you intend to have your baby vaccinated -
PLEASE - at least attempt give your baby free daily IMMUNIZATIONS
(breastfeedings).

BREASTIMMUNIZATIONS (breastfeedings) not only make children's immune systems
work better (see V50.3A below) - breastimmunizations reportedly make
MD-needle-vaccinations work better! See the Hanson and Telemo quote above...

ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT V50.3A: Breastimmunizations (breastfeedings) should
continue - MD-needle-vaccinations should be DELAYED - if Immunoglobulin E
(IgE)
levels indicate a compromised immune system. (V50.3A pertains to using
umbilical cord blood to find out which children should not be vaccinated.)
http://www.voicesofsafety.com/t1-ph-v50-3a-standard.htm

Lorraine, I am sure that ODOC will be glad to help Oregon's Immunization
Program
become the first *real* state immunization program. (John Schmidt, DC and
Ann Durrant, DC please correct me if I am wrong.)

DCs across America will want to assist in this effort. (Any DCs who do not
want to assist - please speak up.)

Perhaps MDs will help too...

snip

....in 1988, Martin Smith, MD reported in AAP's journal Pediatrics that no
one knows "the real facts" about vaccine reactions/vaccine
safety!

See Smith M. National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Act. Pediatrics
1988;82(2):264-9.

In his essay about passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury
Compensation Act, Smith [1988] wrote that "[AAP] members should be informed
of the
necessity that led to the inclusion of some of the provisions in the act as
they now exist."

Specifically, Smith [1988] noted that "many [vaccine] administrators have
not heretofore practiced" reporting adverse events; but that "these
requirements *had to be accepted* in the process of negotiations through the
years - because "Congress had *demanded* the inclusion of the reaction
reporting requirement as a condition to the legislation." (Emphasis added.)

According to the subsequent National Academy of Sciences vaccine safety
report mandated by the Act, "many gaps and limitations of knowledge
bear...directly and indirectly on the safety of
vaccines...[including]...limited capacity of existing surveillance systems
of vaccine injury..." [Howson CP, Howe CJ, Fineberg HV. Adverse effects of
pertussis and rubella vaccines. National Academy Press 1991]

How bad are existing physician surveillance systems of vaccine injury?

....in 1993...former FDA
commissioner David Kessler, M.D. reported evidence that physicians fail to
report up to 99% of serious adverse events.
[Kessler DA. Introducing MEDWatch: a new approach to reporting medication
and device adverse effects and product problems. JAMA
(Jun2)1993;269(21):2765-68]

Kessler [1993] said that in spite of the fact that reports from health
professionals are "essential" to ensure safety of medicines, physicians "do
not think to report adverse events."

Also according to Kessler [1993], physician reporting of serious adverse
events "is not in the culture of US medicine" because, as of 1985, only 14%
of US medical schools had required courses in "therapeutic decision making."

....CDC's Vaccine Information Sheet for Measles, Mumps and Rubella
(MMR) states, "As with any medicine, there are very small risks," which
implies that "any medicine" carries "very small risks"

Given FDA commissioner Kessler's statement that one study found that
physicians fail to report 99% of serious adverse events, "any medicine"
might actually be quite risky. And since the CDC Vaccine Information Sheet
compares vaccine risk with the risk of "any medicine," vaccines might be
just as risky as "any medicine." Thus the CDC Vaccine Information Sheet
"warning" (that vaccines carry "very small risks") is worthless.

Incidentally, although the courts claim that parents are "warned" about
vaccines, the word "warning" does not appear anywhere on the CDC MMR Vaccine
Information Sheet; nor, incidentally, does the MMR Vaccine Information Sheet
state that some states have "religious" and "philosophical" exemptions.

FDA Commissioner Kessler's 1993 report states, "If an adverse event occurs
in perhaps one in 5000 or even one in 1000 users, it could be missed in
clinical trials but pose a serious safety problem when released to the
market."

It bears repeating that, given that American physicians are refusing to
report serious adverse events (Congress had to DEMAND that MDs report!); and
given that risk can be calculated only if physicians report serious adverse
events, the CDC has no business claiming, as it does in its MMR Vaccine
Information Sheet, that, "The risks from the vaccine are *much smaller*
[original italics] than the risks from the diseases if people stopped using
vaccine."

In fact, we just don't know that vaccine risks are "much smaller" than the
risks of natural disease. More importantly, we will never know - as long as
M.D.s refuse to report as many as 99% of serious adverse events.

THIS JUST IN - from AAP's journal Pediatrics, November 2002...

Apparently, more than one study found that MDs are failing to report up to
99% of serious adverse events!

According to Moore and Weiss:

"It is almost certain that the overall total of death and serious injury
associated with drug adverse events is substantially higher than reported
here. According to a recent FDA report, 'About 90% of serious or fatal
adverse drug reactions are never reported. Some studies have found reporting
rates around 1%.''
--Moore TJ, Weiss SR, et al. Reported adverse drug events in infants and
children under 2 years of age. Pediatrics, November 2002:110(5), p. e53.
www.pediatrics.org/cgi/reprint/110/5/e53

[Perhaps Moore and Weiss were using the 1993 FDA report.]

END excerpt of No shots, no school? BALONEY!

Again, I'm copying LORRAINE DUNCAN, Oregon Health Department Immunization
[sic]
Program Manager via .

Lorraine, please finally respond.

THE ASHLAND COMMUNITY AND PARENTAL REFUSAL...

At a recent "immunization" conference sponsored by the State of Oregon,
Steve Robison discussed an "attitudinal survey" of parents with children
attending public school in Ashland, Oregon "as well as next steps planned
for working with the Ashland community" - and Bob Dannenhoffer, M.D.,
Jennifer Kurmaskie, M.D., Bob Mendelson, M.D., Paul Lewis, M.D., and Paul
Cieslak, M.D. discussed how to "prevent parental refusal."
http://www.dhs.state.or.us/publichea...der/agenda.pdf

The State of Oregon should be discussing ways to make the immunization rate
skyrocket. Please make sure to share this Open Letter with communities
throughout Oregon - including "the Ashland community."

ALL states should be discussing ways to make the immunization rate
skyrocket; but instead they are helping MD-needle vaccinators fraudulently
promote vaccinations.

I say again: I am NOT opposed to vaccination. I am ADAMANTLY IN FAVOR of
vaccination - ***as long as parents are informed of vaccine risks and given
TRUE CHOICE***.
The Centers for Disease Control/CDC FAILS to inform parents of vaccine risks
(and vaccine exemptions) on its Vaccine Information Sheets.

This is massive health fraud.

Hopefully chiropractic physicians reading this at today's American
Chiropractic Association meeting will help stop this massive health fraud.

Hopefully they will demand that the ACA House of Delegates pass a resolution
exposing this massive health fraud of MDs.

Thanks for reading, everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to: ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC at

Copied also to: ACA Member Brian Zaleski, DC at
.
Brian, please copy this to the censored version of chirolist
) and to the ACA and CCA listservs

***This Open Letter will be instantly archived for global access at...

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Breastfeeding and Exclusion Day vaccination
fraud"

Old September 20th 03, 03:38 PM
Jeff

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
. net...
PREFATORY NOTES:

1. Vaccination is NOT immunization. Breastfeeding *is* immunization.
Breastfeedings are free daily immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle
vaccinations work better (see PS2 below).

Actually, you are incorrect. Breastfeeding is passive immunization. That
means that the mother makes the antibodies and the baby gets them.
Vaccination is active immunization. That means the baby makes antibodies and
cellular immune responses to antigens.

They are both immunization.

Please read up on your basic immunology.

Jeff

Old September 20th 03, 06:37 PM
Beverly Erlebacher

In article ,
Jeff wrote:

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
.net...
PREFATORY NOTES:

1. Vaccination is NOT immunization. Breastfeeding *is* immunization.
Breastfeedings are free daily immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle
vaccinations work better (see PS2 below).

Actually, you are incorrect. Breastfeeding is passive immunization. That
means that the mother makes the antibodies and the baby gets them.
Vaccination is active immunization. That means the baby makes antibodies and
cellular immune responses to antigens.

They are both immunization.

Please read up on your basic immunology.

I think Todd is even further out to lunch than that. AFAIK, in mammals,
the intestine is only permeable to antibodies from milk during the period
that the animal's mother is producing colostrum. After that, it's as
impermeable to large proteins as that of an adult, or we'd all be in big
trouble.

While breast feeding has many advantages, after the first few days direct
transfer of antibodies from mother to child is no longer a factor.

We've got a veterinarian here, as well as several doctors. Perhaps one
of you can correct me if I'm wrong.
Old September 20th 03, 08:05 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD "Jeff" wrote in message

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
. net...
PREFATORY NOTES:

1. Vaccination is NOT immunization. Breastfeeding *is* immunization.
Breastfeedings are free daily immunizations that reportedly make

MD-needle
vaccinations work better (see PS2 below).

Actually, you are incorrect. Breastfeeding is passive immunization. That
means that the mother makes the antibodies and the baby gets them.
Vaccination is active immunization. That means the baby makes antibodies

and
cellular immune responses to antigens.

They are both immunization.

Please read up on your basic immunology.

Jeff

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD:

I wrote that vaccination is not immunization because of the Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud whereby you MDs fraudulently behave as if all vaccinations
immunize.

Exclusion Day vaccination fraud endangers children not immunized by their
vaccinations.

Exclusion Day vaccination fraud is just one of VARIOUS massive medical
frauds - one of which involves MDs closing birth canals up to 30% and
gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at birth.

See A 'physic' for Dr. Israeli/'Physic'ian Orac, MD, PhD: Did he get his PhD
out of a cereal box?

Jeff, as I noted in this just cited post, the very foundation of medical
care is an obvious fraud, as in,

"[T]he intellectual foundation of medical care...is...whatever a
physician decides is by definition correct." [Eddy DM. The challenge.
(Jan12)1990 JAMA]

Jeff, please help stop your profession from committing the various massive
frauds including Exclusion Day vaccination fraud.

See again: Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old September 20th 03, 08:13 PM
Jeff

[...]

I don't care why you wrote. Vaccination is immunization.

Yes, all vaccinations do immunize. Of course, they are not 100% effective
(not every kid has 100% protection from the vaccines). But they all do
immunize (cause the body the make antibodies and other defenses like
improved cell-mediated immunity) against specific diseases.

Jeff

Old September 20th 03, 08:57 PM
Chotii

"Beverly Erlebacher" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
Jeff wrote:

[...]

Incorrect: different mammals experience gut closure at different ages. If a
calf, lamb or foal fails to get colostrum, it will probably die. This is
obviously untrue for human infants, millions of whom never get a single drop
of colostrum and survive. Gut closure in the human infant happens somewhere
between 4-6 months (please see cites at bottom of this page:
http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/so...ay-solids.html). Human milk,
not just human colostrum, contains many antibodies and this continues to be
true for as long as the child continues nursing, even if the child nurses
for years. Presumably these antibodies are of *some* value, or the process
would not have developed as it has.

--angela

Old September 20th 03, 10:05 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Happiest Baby on the Block - and leaky guts and autism

For THE HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK by Harvey Karp, MD. See the very end of
this post...

BREASTFEEDING AND GUT PERMEABILITY AND AUTISM See below...

Beverly Erlebacher replied to my article/Open Letter...

Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

I reply to Beverly below...

Jeff wrote:

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
.net...
PREFATORY NOTES:

1. Vaccination is NOT immunization. Breastfeeding *is* immunization.
Breastfeedings are free daily immunizations that reportedly make

MD-needle
vaccinations work better (see PS2 below).

Actually, you are incorrect. Breastfeeding is passive immunization. That
means that the mother makes the antibodies and the baby gets them.
Vaccination is active immunization. That means the baby makes antibodies

and
cellular immune responses to antigens.

They are both immunization.

Please read up on your basic immunology.

I replied to Jeffrey Utz, MD as follows...

Jeff, I wrote that vaccination is not immunization because of the Exclusion
[...]

END Todd's reply to Jeff Utz, MD

Jeff replied: "I don't care why you wrote. Vaccination is
immunization...all vaccinations do immunize. Of course, they are not 100%
effective
(not every kid has 100% protection from the vaccines). But they all do
immunize (cause the body the make antibodies and other defenses like
improved cell-mediated immunity) against specific diseases."

This is incredible!

I say AGAIN: Jeff, I wrote that vaccination is not immunization because of
the Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud whereby you MDs fraudulently behave as if all vaccinations
immunize.

Jeff, you prove my point!

Beverly replied to Jeff Utz, MD:

I think Todd is even further out to lunch than that. AFAIK, in mammals,
the intestine is only permeable to antibodies from milk during the period
that the animal's mother is producing colostrum. After that, it's as
impermeable to large proteins as that of an adult, or we'd all be in big
trouble.

While breast feeding has many advantages, after the first few days direct
transfer of antibodies from mother to child is no longer a factor.

We've got a veterinarian here, as well as several doctors. Perhaps one
of you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Beverly,

First of all, veterinarians *are* doctors. Vets are are "physic"ians to
non-human animals. They give non-human animals "physic" - medicine.

See A 'physic' for Dr. Israeli/'Physic'ian Orac, MD, PhD: Did he get his
PhD
out of a cereal box?

Regarding your request for help from the veterinarian and other human
doctors (regarding my ostensibly being "out to lunch" in regard to
breastfeedings being immunizations)...

Veterinarian Hillary Israeli, VMD has indicated that one of her
sisters-in-law has been informed that breastfeeding women scan for pathogens
and manufacture immunizations which they "inject" with their breasts daily."

Hillary says that in spite of this her sister-in-law insists that she will
deny her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make baby immune
systems and MD-needle vaccinations work better, as in,

"Well, one of my sisters-in-law has been so informed, and is still insistent
that she would never BF no matter what..."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

All we can do is inform women. Women are in charge when it comes to their
babies.

BREASTFEEDING AND GUT PERMEABILITY...

One of the benefits of breastfeeding is earlier gut closure...

Catassi et al. reported in 1995:

"The human neonate shows a developmental pattern of sugar intestinal
permeability that resembles gut closure observed in other mammals.
Intestinal permeability decreases faster in breast-fed babies than in those
fed with adapted or HA formulas." [J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1995
Nov;21(4):383-6. PubMed abstract]

Apparently vaccinations cause increased permeability in the gut after
closure...

Teresa Binstock, Researcher in Developmental and Behavioral Neuroanatomy
Institute for Molecular Introspections, Estes Park, Colorado 80517, USA
writes:

"By subjecting an an infant to an MMR around the time of his or her 1st
birthday,
a physician not only causes the pre-toddler to have impaired immunity for
several weeks or months thereafter, but this impairment in immunity occurs
during what for some children is an extended period of normally occurring
'transient hypogammaglobulinemia of infancy', ie, a time between (a) the
decline
of maternal antibodies in the infant's blood, and (b) the gradual
strengthening
of the infant's own immune defenses...

"In other words, a naturally occurring period of increased susceptibility to
infection in some pre-toddlers is the very time at which the MMR and its
immune-impairment are mandated. To administer the MMR during a time of
naturally
lower immunity (in some children) means that those children would be at
increased risk of having an increased pathogen load in peripheral tissues as
the
MMR-induced pulse of interferon gamma increased permeability in the
intestinal
and blood-brain barriers..."
--MECHANISMS OF VACCINATION SEQUELAE
a sampling from scientific literature
August 3, 1999
by TERESA BINSTOCK, Researcher in Developmental and Behavioral Neuroanatomy
Institute for Molecular Introspections, Estes Park, Colorado 80517, USA
http://www.jorsm.com/~binstock/vacc-let.htm

Even before the gut closes, immunizations in breastmilk can and do react
with pathogens RIGHT IN THE GUT....

Breastmilk ALSO contains "lactoferrin and oligosacharides functioning as
analogues for microbial receptors preventing mucosal attachment, as in,

"[Breast]milk...contains many protective factors such as lactoferrin and
oligosacharides
functioning as analogues for microbial receptors preventing mucosal
attachment,
the initial step of most infections. As a result, breast-feeding
significantly
reduces the risk of neonatal septicemia, respiratory tract infections,
OTITIS MEDIA, diarrhea, urinary tract infections, infection-induced wheezing
and
necrotizing enterocolitis."
--Lars A Hanson et al.^^^ Pediatr Int. 2002 Aug;44(4):347-52. PubMed
abstract

^^^Hanson LA, Korotkova M, Haversen L, Mattsby-Baltzer I, Hahn-Zoric M,
Silfverdal SA, Strandvik B, Telemo E. Department of Clinical Immunology,
Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden.

Finally this...

Beverly suggested that almost immediately after birth the infant gut is "as
impermeable to large proteins as that of an adult, or we'd all be in big
trouble."

Some guts aren't closing...and some are being opened...

In 1999, Hollander wrote that aspirin/NSAIDS can open the gut:

"The abnormal leakiness of the mucosa in Crohn's patients and their
relatives can be greatly amplified by aspirin preadministration.
Permeability measurements in Crohn's patients reflect the activity, extent,
and distribution of the disease and may allow us to predict the likelihood
of recurrence after surgery or medically induced remission. Permeability is
also increased in celiac disease and by trauma, burns, and nonsteroidal
anti-inflammatory drugs." [Hollander. Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 1999
Oct;1(5):410-6.]

LEAKY GUTS AND AUTISM...

John F. White, PhD recently reviewed "evidence that there is impaired
intestinal permeability in autism" and discussed "various theories by which
a leaky gut could develop."
[Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2003 Jun;228(6):639-49. PubMed abstract]

I'll cc John at the Department of Physiology, Emory University, Atlanta,
Georgia 30322, USA.

Thanks for reading, everyone...

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Angela has also replied Beverly indicating that she is incorrect:

"Incorrect: different mammals experience gut closure at different ages. If
calf, lamb or foal fails to get colostrum, it will probably die. This is
obviously untrue for human infants, millions of whom never get a single drop
of colostrum and survive. Gut closure in the human infant happens somewhere
between 4-6 months (please see cites at bottom of this page:
http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/so...ay-solids.html). Human milk,
not just human colostrum, contains many antibodies and this continues to be
true for as long as the child continues nursing, even if the child nurses
for years. Presumably these antibodies are of *some* value, or the process
would not have developed as it has."

Copied to Kelly

I visited Kelly's website and clicked on her link for The Happiest Baby on
the Block a new book by Harvey Karp, MD...

THE HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK by Harvey Karp, MD...

Harvey writes:

"In 1980, as a fellow in Child Development at the UCLA School of Medicine,
my frustration turned into shock and alarm. There, as a member of the Child
Abuse Team, I consulted on several severely injured babies whose screams
drove their stressed-out parents to commit horrible acts of abuse...As I
explored the musty shelves of old books and journals at the UCLA Library, I
was shocked to learn that the colicky screaming that haunted so many of my
patients and their parents was totally absent in the babies of several
cultures around the world!"
http://www.happiestbaby.com/story.htm

With MDs senselessly closing birth canals and gruesomely (sometimes fatally)
manipulating most babies' spines at birth, it is likely that MEDICINE is
senselessly/negligently causing many cases of "colic" - including some cases
of murder following "colic."

Harvey also writes:

"I would love to hear your feedback! Please send your thoughts and
suggestions to "

I'll also cc:

Harvey, I hope lots of people buy your book and/or DVD - and I hope you will
work to stop your fellow MDs from closing birth canals and gruesomely
(sometimes fatally) manipulating most babies' spines at birth...

REMEMBER HARVEY:

OBs are not only routinely closing birth canals - they are (as a
consequence) GRUESOMELY manipulating most babies' spines at birth....

Obviously Harvey, ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal
senselessly closed.

Some babies are dying... OBs are killing an estimated six babies per DAY
with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

Some babies CAN'T be "happiest babies on the block" - because MDs are
senselessly closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies'
spines...

END discussion of bizarre MD birth behavior that can prevent a baby from

being Harvey's HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK

Thanks for reading, Harvey,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

***This Open Letter will be instantly archived for global access at...

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Happiest Baby on the Block - and leaky guts
and autism"

Old September 20th 03, 10:22 PM
Todd Gastaldo

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

See Happiest Baby on the Block - and leaky guts and autism
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2164

Old September 20th 03, 10:43 PM
Jeff

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
.net...

(...)

I say AGAIN: Jeff, I wrote that vaccination is not immunization because of
the Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud whereby you MDs fraudulently behave as if all

vaccinations
immunize.

See Happiest Baby on the Block - and leaky guts and autism
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2164

You say that vaccinations are not immunization because the moon is round,
for all I care.

But, vaccinations is active immunization. You can accurately state that
vaccination and passive immunization from breast feeding are different and
both protect the baby in different, complementary ways. But your statement
that vaccination is not immunization is incorrect. PERIOD.

Your statement just shows your ignorance of biology and immunology. No
wonder chiropractic doesn't help the immune system. Chriropractors don't
have a clue about biology.

Jeff

Old September 20th 03, 11:39 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default MDs have parents SIGN the fraud! (also: The moon is NOT round!)

MDs HAVE PARENTS **SIGN** THE FRAUD! See below...

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Jeff Utz, MD:

I wrote that vaccination is not immunization because of the Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud whereby you MDs fraudulently behave as if all vaccinations
immunize.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Readers, WHY might Jeff Utz, MD be having a hard time grasping my point?

Because the largest MD-pediatrician trade union encourages MD-pediatricians
like Jeff to have parents SIGN this obvious fraud!

"If my child does not receive the vaccine(s)...consequences may
include...the need for my child to stay out of daycare or school during
disease outbreaks."
--American Academy of Pediatrics 2002 (My thanks to ICPA's/Ped Ex's Jeanne
Ohm, DC for calling attention to this AAP form.)
http://www.cispimmunize.org/pro/pdf/...oVaccinate.pdf

Jeff and his fellow MD-pediatricians have been protecting (sending home)
only vaccine-exempt children all these years!

During disease outbreaks, you protect EVERYONE. ALL children must be sent
home during disease outbreaks - because some children are not immunized by
their vaccinations.

See again: Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

Thanks for reading everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Jeff, I think Galileo made some waves when he used his telescope to
disprove Aristotle's claim that the moon was perfectly round. Later, we
learned that the moon is a little flattened, too - like earth.