Healthy pregnancy, health children = healthy families..MUST READ

Old May 19th 06, 01:35 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Healthy pregnancy, health children = healthy families..MUST READ

When i became pregnant with my first child, i began to research the
importance of nutrition, holistic nutrition and the effect of everyday
chemicals in our foods and environment on pregnancies, mothers and
children. I have learned so much and have now made it my passion to
educate others.

Today's society of refined foods, sugary snacks, and synthetic
chemicals is killing our children. slowy but surely their stomachs are
in shock (most before the age of 2), their livers are depleting becuase
they can't rid themselves of synthetic chemicals, their hyperactivity
is on the rise, as are chronic childhood diseases like eczema,
allergies, asthma...etc.

So what is the answer? Number one..better nutrition and a better
understanding of what nutrition is...starting in pregnancy. Today's
soil is depleted of essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals that our
children just aren't getting. I have seen dramatic results by
repopulating children's digestive systems with the protective flora
that is lost by a bad diet (eliminates colic, sore bellies, diarhea,
builds immunity), adding Omega 3's to their diets (reduces
hyperactivity, increase brain function, helps with ADHD, autism,
eczema). Omega 3's are so important in everyone. It lubricates the
skin, gives lustre to the hair, improves concentration because it
insulates nerve cells, great for the cardiovascular symptom. These
things used to be found in our diets, but our society is so far based
on convenience foods, refined wheat and sugar, our kids just aren't
getting what they NEED anymore. Supplementation is so important and is
an investment we should all be making in our kids. Cancer rates are
scary..1 in 2 and that is shocking. I look at my own kids (I have 2)
and to think 1 of them is likely to get cancer, motivates me to make my
home a healthier home. AND I also have read that 54% of stay at home
moms will contract cancer due to chemical exposures in the home

We now eat a natural diet (with the odd "treat") and i have switched my
home to one that has eliminated harmful toxins and chemicals in our
everyday products. I learned that everyday products used in the home
can cause BIRTH DEFECTS !! something we aren't told by mainstream
media. Now, I use environmentally friendly products that are safer
and healthier for my family and I love them and the feeling i get
knowing i am doing good by them. If you are interested, you can email
me at . I love to spread the word and awareness and
save the health of our kids.