The F Crime is a DENTAL crime: Dr. Bassin's silence

Old October 4th 05, 08:21 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default The F Crime is a DENTAL crime: Dr. Bassin's silence

ATTENTION: Scott Marshall, Staff Writer, North County Times, (San Diego
County, California) via .

ATTENTION: Oregon Atty Gen'l Hardy Myers via

THE F CRIME...CDC and state attorney generals are dragging their feet...

CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry/ATSDR "work[s] with
states...to prevent exposure to hazardous substances from waste sites.‹
(
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/DRO/r1.html); and

"Fluoridation" is the injection of the hazardous substances
hydrofluorosilicic acid, arsenic and lead - derived from waste sites
(phosphate fertilizer pollution scrubbers) - into America's water supply.
(Some municipalities are using "pure" poison - sodium fluoride.)

THE KICKER: The fluoride poison works TOPICALLY (if at all) - it doesn't
even need to be in the water ? i.e. - people who want the poison for their
teeth can brush with fluoridated/poisoned toothpaste. (Fluoridated
toothpaste is indeed poisoned. There is a fluoride poison warning on every
label. To read the warning, go to www.aquasafe.us.)

THE F CRIME IS A **DENTAL** CRIME: DR. BASSIN'S SILENCE

To my knowledge, Paul Connett, PhD has not yet remarked upon DR. BASSIN'S
SILENCE at Harvard dental school...

Paul EXCLAIMS though about other dental silence in his FAN Bulletin #365 for
Oct. 4, 2005:

"[T]he first dental school...to add a toxicology department...sacked the
chairman (Dr. Phyllis Mullenix)...[S]he found that fluoride interfered with
the mental development of rats...[and]...was told her work was no longer
relevant to dentistry!"

Why the Connett silence about DR. BASSIN'S SILENCE?

It's interesting that Dr. Connett's son Michael was the fellow responsible
for the Wall Street Journal recently publicizing the FOUR-YEAR-OLD Bassin
fluoride/bone cancer thesis...

See below.

A DENTIST ACCESSORY TO THE F CRIME...

Dr. Connett writes of a David Nelson, DDS who "pretended to be...a federal
employee at the CDC...when he was confronted..."

Dr. Connett quotes a news article wherein it was reported that David Nelson,
DDS had this exchange with a member of the Milpitas City Council:

"You didn't tell me what the impact of fluorosis is on the health of the
person," Esteves said.

"Absolutely none," Nelson said. "It's a cosmetic defect, period. It doesn't
make the tooth any softer, it doesn't unfortunately make it any harder, but
it is a cosmetic effect and does not indicate a systemic effect to the
patient or the person."

Dr. Connett remarks: Says who, Dr. Nelson?

Dr. Connett asks his readers: Could you imagine Nelson being cross-examined
under oath?

[Dr. Connett's imagined cross-examination] "Dr. Nelson, what is the
mechanism whereby fluoride causes dental fluorosis? .... Now that is a
systemic effect is it not?"...Yes..."Then what makes you certain that
fluoride will not have systemic effects in other tissues in the body - like
the developing brains or bones of young children? Are you aware of the work
of Alarcon-Herrera et al. (2001) from Mexico (these authors showed that as
the severity of dental fluoroisis increased so did their frequency of bone
fractures)? Are you aware of the work of Xiang (2003, 2005) from China (this
work showed a lowering of IQ in children which correlates with fluoride
levels in the water and in their plasma)?

Dr. Connett remarks:

By this time, I think Nelson would be spluttering and those examining him
would realize what they should have known all along, namely that dentists
have no right to speak authoritatively on any other tissue but teeth. Most
dental schools give no training in general medicine; biochemistry,
toxicology or epidemiology, so why do we allow them to dictate to us on one
of the most reckless health policies ever devised? Indeed, the first dental
school (the Forsyth Dental Institute) to add a toxicology department to its
disciplines sacked the chairman (Dr. Phyllis Mullenix) when she found that
fluoride interfered with the mental development of rats. She was told her
work was no longer relevant to dentistry!

Dr. Connett concludes:

Nelson does what every good foot soldier does who supports fluoridation, he
cites the CDC's infamous (and most embarrassing if any one should take the
time to read the CDC (1999) report on which it is based - see
http://www.fluorideAction.net/CDC.htm) quote that water fluoridation is
"among the 10 most important public health accomplishments in the last 100
years" but he cannot even report the CDC correctly. The article states:
"Nelson cited U.S. Centers for Disease Control reports that estimate up to
24 percent of American children exhibit conditions of fluorosis." However,
the recent CDC (2005) report indicates the figure is 30%, and has risen over
9 % since the late 1980s.

END Dr. Connett's Oct. 4, 2005 FAN Bulletin #365: No honors for Nelson!

THE POWA PETITION...

I join Dr. Connett in encouraging everyone to sign the Protect Our Water
Alliance petition...
http://www.powalliance.org/petition/index.html

I think it WONDERFUL that eleven EPA unions representing 7,000 EPA
scientists and lawyers and other EPA professionals are asking that Congress
immediately stop fluoridation.

I also think it wonderful that people can join EPA in asking Congress to
immediately stop fluoridation.

Like Dr. Connett, I encourage people to sign the POWA petition...
http://www.powalliance.org/petition/index.html

BUT...

STRANGELY...

Regarding the POWA Petition, the EPA petitioning Congress and the sudden
revelation of the existence of the Harvard bone cancer/fluoride cover-up...

They all came AFTER my insistence that fluoridation without consent is a
CRIME.

AN INTERESTING COINCIDENCE...

It is an interesting coincidence that the son of Paul Connett, PhD played a
key role:

Indeed, Dr. Connett credits his son Michael Connett for the recent Wall
Street Journal coverage of the apparent four year cover-up of Dr. Elise
Bassin's *Harvard PhD thesis:

"Had not a member of the Fluoride Action Network (my son in fact) gone
to the rare books section of the Harvard Library, and copied the
relevant chapter of Bassin's thesis, the public-at-large would never
have heard of this work (see WSJ, B1, July 22, 2005)."

FORGET Harvard's alleged cover-up guy Chester Douglass - why did DR. ELISE
BASSIN remain silent for four years?

Did Elise not understand the import of her own thesis?!

After all, once her thesis was discovered (by Michael Connett), it suddenly
stimulated eleven EPA unions (Hirzy et al.) to write to Congress that:

"...millions of young boys continue to be exposed unwittingly to the
elevated risk of a fatal bone cancer."
http://nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/f...epa.a.2005.htm

What WAS Elise Bassin thinking for four years?!

Was she threatened that she would be ruined if she said anything? *(Did
anyone else see Paul Newman in The Verdict? *A nurse was forced to change a
chart when a patient died. *She quit nursing ? but came back as Newman's
star witness in the case.)

OR... What if Harvard FRAUDULENTLY issued Elise Bassin her PhD KNOWING that
her *PhD thesis was fatally flawed? *This too would tend to keep one silent
about one's thesis...

PAUL CONNETT PhD wrote in his Fluoride Action Network/FAN CAMPAIGN Bulletin
#261:

"[W]e have to use ALL our skills to convince people that even one child
should not be sacrificed..." (emphasis added)

Paul Connett, PhD ASKS (repeatedly) in his famous "50 REASONS" essay if it
is right to medicate without consent....

Yet Paul Connett, PhD can't manage to say a peep about how the common law
doctrine of informed consent indicates that it is a CRIME to medicate
without consent?!

Why are the newspapers silent about this bizarre behavior of the ostensible
leader of the movement to stop the mass poisoning?

Paul Connett, PhD (and one of his allies) recently quoted a bizarre
appellate decision in a bizarre case in Escondido California that proposed
that PURE poison be used to medicate without consent...

I recently wrote an OPEN LETTER to a newspaper reporter about that appellate
decision.

I never received a reply - yet the poisoning continues - so I reproduce my
OPEN LETTER here - and again email the reporter, Scott Marshall...

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; search at http://groups.google.com)

Scott Marshall
Staff Writer
North County Times
(San Diego County, California)

Scott,

Fluoridation is the injection of hazardous substances/poisons
(hydrofluorosilicic acid, arsenic and lead) into public drinking water.

If you haven't already, I hope you'll consider publicizing Jeff Green's
critique of Judge Judy Haller's Escondido appellate decision. (You can email
Jeff at
.)

Jeff suggests that the Escondido appellate decision is a "whack job on the
issues" and writes:

"...the Court...leap[t] to the conclusion that Constitutional protections do
not apply to substances added to water because there is a legislative scheme
to assure you are not harmed...then, AS MATTER OF LAW...the court concluded]
that hydrofluosilicic acid is safe because the elaborate [legislative]
scheme to prevent harm says so."

There are HUGE HOLES in the "legislative scheme to prevent harm."

Same goes for the various judicial schemes.

See the Florida Supreme Court's obvious faucet fraud in the recent QUILES
decision, URL below.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Copied to Jeff Green via

PS Scott, in addition to publicizing Jeff Green's critique, please also
publicize the Protect Our Water Alliance/POWA petition.

Thousands of people nationwide are asking Congress to immediately stop
fluoridation...with California residents in the lead.
http://www.powalliance.org/petition/index.html

Please consider signing the POWA petition yourself. *You can sign
anonymously.

USENETTERS: *Please consider including the following comment if/when you
sign:

ATTENTION CONGRESS:

CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry/ATSDR "work[s] with
states...to prevent exposure to hazardous substances from waste sites.‹
(http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/DRO/r1.html); and

"Fluoridation" is the injection of the hazardous substances
hydrofluorosilicic acid, arsenic and lead - derived from waste sites
(phosphate fertilizer pollution scrubbers) - into America's water supply.
(Some municipalities are using "pure" poison - sodium fluoride.)

THE KICKER: The fluoride poison works TOPICALLY (if at all) - it doesn't
even need to be in the water ? i.e. - people who want the poison for their
teeth can brush with fluoridated/poisoned toothpaste. (Fluoridated
toothpaste is indeed poisoned. There is a fluoride poison warning on every
label. To read the warning, go to www.aquasafe.us.)

A FEW LAST COMMENTS FOR SCOTT MARSHALL...

The California Supreme Court indicated in its 1993 THOR decision not only
that administration of medicine without consent is a battery; but also that
administration of GOOD medicine without consent is also a battery:

"The common law has long recognized this principle: A physician who
performs any medical procedure without the patient's consent commits a
battery irrespective of the skill or care used." [Thor at 5659]

I mention THOR because you mentioned "mass medicating the entire community"
in your August 18, 2005 article:

"[Attorney Norm Blumenthal] argued, however, that the city is 'mass
medicating the entire community' with a substance that has not been approved
by the federal Food and Drug Administration and that the hydrofluorosilic
acid contains lead and arsenic at levels that will cause cancer."
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005...ries/21_26_258....
txt

Attorney Blumenthal should have mentioned that even if the FDA found that
the poisons arsenic and lead (in another poison, hydrofluorosilicic acid)
was GOOD medicine - it would still be mass battery for the City of Escondido
to be "mass medicating" with these poisons.

Interestingly, the Florida Supreme Court in effect got around the battery
issue in the QUILES decision by rubberstamping the notion that Florida
cities are fluoridating FAUCETS - not bloodstreams.

See Florida fluoride is for faucets - not people!

JUDGE JUDY (HALLER'S) BLOW JOB

The Florida QUILES decision - with its obvious faucet fraud - was probably
one of the decisions that Judge Judy was referring to when she wrote (as you
quoted her) that courts across the country have "uniformly upheld the
constitutionality of adding fluoride to the public water supply."

Judge Judy's comment reminds of that movie where Woody Allen played a sperm.

(I think the movie was titled "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About
Sex.")

Woody worked out constantly to be the fittest sperm. *When it came time for
the ejaculation, he RAN down the penile urethra...

When he got to the end and saw that there was a mouth, he ran back, shouting
to all the other sperm cells:

"Go back! *It's a blow job!"

Judge Judy's Escondido decision is a blow job.

Neither judges nor other municipal therapists have any right to mass
medicate without consent - it's obvious mass battery - the fact that three
poisons are being called medications is immaterial (see THOR above).

Again the KICKER:

The fluoride poison works TOPICALLY (if at all) - it doesn't
even need to be in the water ? i.e. - people who want the poison for their
teeth can brush with fluoridated/poisoned toothpaste. (Fluoridated
toothpaste is indeed poisoned. There is a fluoride poison warning on every
label. To read the warning, go to www.aquasafe.us.)

END Gastaldo's Open Letter to Reporter Scott Marshall

I say again...

PAUL CONNETT PhD wrote in his Fluoride Action Network/FAN CAMPAIGN Bulletin
#261:

"[W]e have to use ALL our skills to convince people that even one child
should not be sacrificed..." (emphasis added)

Paul Connett, PhD ASKS (repeatedly) in his famous "50 REASONS" essay if it
is right to medicate without consent....

Yet Paul Connett, PhD can't manage to say a peep about how the common law
doctrine of informed consent indicates that it is a CRIME to medicate
without consent?!

Newspaper reporters are also silent.

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Copied to: Oregon Atty General Hardy Myers via
.

Atty Gen'l Hardy, on another matter... I want to thank you if you are
responsible for getting Dr. Morley's temporary baby asphyxiation child abuse
experiment off the web.

"[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The
[fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
(vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
able to observe, without interference, a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.* Common sense will soon
release the finger and thumb."
http://www.cordclamping.com/acog-cp.htm --LINK DOESN'T WORK - perhaps
because I asked Atty Gen'l Hardy to take it off the web - or better - get it
labelled as child abuse.

For further details - and an incredible story of a baby who was born and
breathed only with his umbilical cord for 9 minutes...

See Water birth and breathing without lungs...

ATTY GEN'L HARDY MYERS: What - if anything - are you doing to stop the
PERMANENT umbilical cord oxygen asphyxiation and massive baby blood robbery
that characterizes American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior -
umbilical cord clamping?

READERS: Be advised: Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB
FACOG indicates that the asphyxiation/massive baby blood robbery is
happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY - and to most babies subjected to "cord
blood banking."

The asphyxiation/baby blood robbery is EASILY prevented.

PREGNANT WOMEN:* It is SIMPLE to make sure your baby gets the "extra" up to
50% of blood volume.* Talk to your obstetrician or midwife today.* Tell them
you do not want your baby's umbilical cord clamped until it has stopped
pulsating and your baby is pink and breathing and not in need of
resuscitation.

What a BIZARRE culture we live in! The citizens "legally" have their water
poisoned and babies "legally" are asphyxiated and robbed of massive amounts
of blood - by trusted cultural authorities!

Steve B. Harris, MD arrogantly notes the key to the ongoing massive
crimes...

"Without enforcement, there is no
law. Without law, there is no crime. *These are elementary principles. Get
an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9

Dr. Paul Connett is helping law enforcement look the other way as America's
water supply is poisoned.

I am glad that Dr. Paul Connett's son Michael dug out the FOUR YEAR-OLD
Bassin thesis (see above) - but I think the timing - and Dr. Connett's
silence about DR. BASSIN'S SILENCE for four years - are highly suspect.

Nonetheless, I join Dr. Connett in encouraging everyone to sign the Protect
Our Water Alliance petition...
http://www.powalliance.org/petition/index.html

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

Search http://groups.google.com for "The F Crime is a DENTAL crime: Dr.
Bassin's silence"

Old October 4th 05, 09:57 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default The mayor who stopped fluoridation? - was The F Crime is a

THE MAYOR WHO STOPPED FLUORIDATION?

Milpitas Mayor Jose Esteves was quoted asking about dental fluorosis (see
Connett quote below).

Will Mayor Esteves speak out for an end to fluoridation in California and
throughout America?

See below.

ON ANOTHER MATTER...

Milpitas Mayor Jose Esteves could also speak out and help make birth easier
and in doing so help America save BILLIONS per year in health care costs...

See the very end of this post.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Mayor Jose Esteves
Milpitas, CA

Jose,

Water fluoridation in Milpitas was supposed to begin Sept. 19 but reportedly
"stalled after the [San Francisco Public Utilities Commission] said the key
ingredient of fluoride was unavailable anywhere in the United States."
http://www.themilpitaspost.com/Stori...074743,00.html

Please capitalize on the poison shortage and hold a press conference and
urge an end to fluoridation in California based on the fact that it is an
obvious crime to medicate without consent. (See the California Supreme
Court's 1993 THOR decision, quoted below.)

Milpitas residents would no doubt be proud that their mayor spoke out and
served as the catalyst who finally stopped the poisoning of California's
drinking water - and ultimately America's drinking water.

I'll cc your fellow council members and Milpitas city attorney Steve Mattas
,

)

Maybe they will join you at your press conference.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Copied to: THE MILPITAS POST via

PS Mayor Jose, while stopping the "legal" poisoning of America's water
supply is important - my primary focus (alluded to above) is stopping
various birth crimes - one of which is obstetricians routinely "legally"
asphyxiating most babies at birth and robbing massive amounts of blood from
them. See the very end of this post.

Here's the post where I quoted Dr. Paul Connett quoting you...

in article , Todd Gastaldo at

#261:

[...]

One last note: The notion of the foremost leader of a movement (Dr.
Connett) failing to do the obvious and call upon law enforcement to end
obvious crime is nothing new to me.

Marilyn Milos, a prominent nurse and her organization opposed to mass child
abuse actually voted AGAINST reporting mass child abuse! (Suspected child
abuse reports are MANDATORY!)

This latter child abuse crime should have ended BILLIONS of dollars' worth
of infant screams ago - back in 1987 when I exposed American medicine's
phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology.

For details of Nurse Milos' bizarre silence and discussion of other massive
medical crimes...

See Birth: What nurses can do to help...

Mayor Esteves, by speaking out, you could make birth a LOT easier and help
America nearly instantly start saving BILLIONS of dollars per year in health
costs.

The mass water poisoning crime is also important though. I hope you will
speak out about that too.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This Open Letter to Milpitas Mayor Jose Esteves will be archived for global
access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "The mayor who stopped fluoridation?"