Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming

Old July 10th 06, 09:47 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health,uk.people.parents.pregnancy
john

Default Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr58.html

The evidence is now overwhelming, despite the misinformation from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of
Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine. The (Pretending to) Combat Autism
Act By Bernard Rimland

I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause autism.
There is already abundant evidence,...... This debate is not scientific but
is political. --- [July 9, 2006 Blog/letter] Discovering the causes,
treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD

"In my view, this is not a scientific issue. This is about as proven an
issue as you're ever going to see, and what's occurring here is a cover up
under the guise of protecting the vaccine program. And I'm for the vaccine
program. You keep covering it up and your not going to have a vaccine
program," Geier

"For the past few years much of my lab's work has focused on autism,
including an evaluation of the possible contribution of thimerosal, the
ethylmercury-containing vaccine preservative. .....Let me state
unequivocally that there is strong scientific evidence linking thimerosal to
autism." [Media Letter 3 July, 2006] Unequivocally, There is Strong Evidence
Linking Thimerosal to Autism

Old July 25th 06, 07:17 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health,uk.people.parents.pregnancy
[email protected]

john wrote:
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr58.html
Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming

John,

Not that your falsified uninformative website really deserves
mentioning but the link between Autism and MMR has be entirely
discredited. To suggest otherwise, is uncivilized.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/s...913338,00.html

Old July 25th 06, 02:38 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health,uk.people.parents.pregnancy
lisagav69

Hiya,

I agree. I let my daughter (14 months) have the MMR 2 weeks after her 1st
birthday and wouldn't hesitate to give it to any other children I may have
in the future.
It's personal choice. I think kids should have it but I wouldn't push my
veiws on anyone else.
I did a lot of reading up on the subject from when she was 7 months old, for
& against the jabs, and looked into the single jabs.
I have strong veiws over this but won't be disclosing them as it's
unjustified.

lisagav69

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 26th 06, 10:45 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health,uk.people.parents.pregnancy
[email protected]

lisagav69 wrote:
Hiya,
I agree. I let my daughter (14 months) have the MMR 2 weeks after her 1st
birthday and wouldn't hesitate to give it to any other children I may have
in the future.

That's good.

It's personal choice. I think kids should have it but I wouldn't push my
veiws on anyone else.

Actually no, it shouldn't be personal choice. Herd immunity is what is
needed so it is best if absolutely everyone gets the shot. Leaving it
up to individual choice is a very poor idea.

In places like Africa, the Taliban banned immunization. Unfortunately,
this has led to a resurgence of Polio ... more here ..
http://www.unicef.org/immunization/index_polio.html

For the children of parent's who decide not to give their baby MMR
immunization they are luckily protected because the *VAST* majority of
parents vaccinate their children. Let's use a money analogy, how do
you feel about TAX cheaters ? There are alot of people who evade taxes
but governments don't go broke because the vast majority of people pay
their taxes. I feel that the government needs to try to keep tax
cheaters to a minimum. I feel that governments also need to make sure
every child receives vaccinations - to protect everyone.

Of course, in reality, for immunizations, denying children entry into
school for not receiving immunization isn't the answer. It's not the
children's fault.

Old August 10th 06, 06:07 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health,uk.people.parents.pregnancy
ChocolateChip_Wookie

That's all well and good. No parent in the right mind would refuse
vaccination if it was in their childs' interests. Unfortunately, there is a
question mark over whether it is really in their interests or just in the
governments interests since they are being sponsored by the drug company
that invented the MMR. Since there has never been any question over whether
single jabs are safe, single jabs are the preferred option until the MMR has
been proved safe beyond all reasonable doubt. Since the goverment wont allow
single jabs unless you happen to be a MP or just plain rich and can go
abroud, I'll make my own decisions about what is best for my child and
frankly, I dont give a monkey's about 'herd immunity'. Let other people
worry about their kids and I'll worry about mine. Its not the government
that has to bring up a mentally damaged child, it's me. As long as there is
any question over the dangers associated with this ill thought out policy,
parents will continue to make the same decision I have and opt for the safer
course which is not to have the vaccination at all.

wrote in message
oups.com...