Anyone Else think this is Odd?

Old February 27th 04, 10:31 AM
Moon Shyne

Default Congrats! was Anyone Else think this is Odd?

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:20:12 -0600, "Moon Shyne"

No prob - I have a case of over-loaditis, and was invited today for a

personal
interview for webmaster to a sizeable city (government job with all the
government type benefits) - which is a step up from my current corporate
webmaster job - so I'm somewhere between disbelief, and planning on the new

job
already :-)

I'm so happy for you! I hope you get it. You *will* get it... 'cause
you're awesome!

Not really........ but thanks - actually, I have family in the area where this
interview is, so they're already trying to figure out how we're going to get
together for coffee or something

Ok, so what do I wear? G

'Kate

Old February 27th 04, 10:32 AM
Moon Shyne

Default Anyone Else think this is Odd?

"V" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

No prob - I have a case of over-loaditis, and was invited today for a

personal
interview for webmaster to a sizeable city (government job with all the
government type benefits) - which is a step up from my current corporate
webmaster job - so I'm somewhere between disbelief, and planning on the new

job
already :-)

I am so proud of you!
Good luck!

Thanks :-) Right now, I'm pretty much a basket case...... and all I hear in my
head is a slightly different version of "I'm going to Disney" (pity this city
isn't in the same state as Disney, wouldn't THAT be cool!!)

Old February 27th 04, 10:33 AM
Moon Shyne

"xkatx" . wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

snip the long stuff

ROFLMAO!! Well...... let's just say, I'm not your average mom........ and

I'll
defend my children's rights to be precisely who they are, rather than try

turn them into something the school system seems to think they should

be........
and so far, I've got one who makes honor roll consistantly, and another

who
pulled a D and 3 C's into a B and 3 A's........ so I'll stay

unconventional,
and let them be who they are, thankyewverymuch :-)

(of course, the ex still tries to insist I'm a lousy mother......)

Then you should teach classes on how to be a lousy mother, or a lousy parent
in general.
Seems to me that you're doing a damn fine job at the lousy motherhood thing!

P.S., sign me up, I'm pretty much available any day in the evenings, all day
on weekends :P

Come on over, I'll make the coffee - I also give lessons on how to make money on
eBay G

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

(Reply to xkatx[at]shaw[dot]ca, and change the obvious, asshat.)

Old February 27th 04, 10:33 AM
Moon Shyne

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

(Reply to xkatx[at]shaw[dot]ca, and change the obvious, asshat.)

Weekends are good for me too. Not been out in years!
heh!

You bringing the chips and dip?

Old February 27th 04, 10:35 AM
Moon Shyne

"V" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

ROFLMAO!! Well...... let's just say, I'm not your average mom........ and

I'll
defend my children's rights to be precisely who they are, rather than try to
turn them into something the school system seems to think they should

be........
and so far, I've got one who makes honor roll consistantly, and another who
pulled a D and 3 C's into a B and 3 A's........ so I'll stay

unconventional,
and let them be who they are, thankyewverymuch :-)

(of course, the ex still tries to insist I'm a lousy mother......)

Well you are a wonderful mother and pootie on him!
Most of the time, they will come around with lots of support and love.

Well....... threatening to (A) sell them to the gypsies (which is a problem
cause I found out I'm part Romanian, so I AM the gypsies) or (B) threatening to
ground them for life doesn't hurt in the child-raising process, either :-)

"I have learned silence from the talkative; tolerance from the intolerant
and kindness from the unkind. I should not be ungrateful to those teachers"
Kahilil Gibran

Old February 27th 04, 04:04 PM
xkatx

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

[...]

Does 7 work for you? I don't like coffee, but this is one time I can
definitely make an exception. Put that pot on!

I can also give some advice on how to CUT UP YOUR CREDIT CARD after using
eBay waaaaay too much... lol... I have lots of personal experience there!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

(Reply to xkatx[at]shaw[dot]ca, and change the obvious, asshat.)

Old February 27th 04, 08:29 PM

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

(Reply to xkatx[at]shaw[dot]ca, and change the obvious, asshat.)

Weekends are good for me too. Not been out in years!
heh!

You bringing the chips and dip?

nah..the crack pipe and some old milwaukee.....remember we ARE bad moms!
V, who really does not own drug paraphernalia.

Old February 27th 04, 08:39 PM
xkatx

"V" wrote in message ...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read

text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

(Reply to xkatx[at]shaw[dot]ca, and change the obvious, asshat.)

Weekends are good for me too. Not been out in years!
heh!

You bringing the chips and dip?

nah..the crack pipe and some old milwaukee.....remember we ARE bad moms!

Good point.

V, who really does not own drug paraphernalia.

Then I guess you're going to have to find someone who does, IF you really,
truly want to be a bad mom. It's just the way it has to go.

Old February 28th 04, 02:10 AM

"xkatx" . wrote in message

"V" wrote in message ...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read

text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

(Reply to xkatx[at]shaw[dot]ca, and change the obvious, asshat.)

Weekends are good for me too. Not been out in years!
heh!

You bringing the chips and dip?

nah..the crack pipe and some old milwaukee.....remember we ARE bad moms!

Good point.

V, who really does not own drug paraphernalia.

Then I guess you're going to have to find someone who does, IF you really,
truly want to be a bad mom. It's just the way it has to go.

LOL..oh well...can't ruin my career..so I have to be a good girl and just
drink.
::winks::

Old February 28th 04, 05:37 PM
xkatx

"V" wrote in message...

"xkatx" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message ...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read

text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

(Reply to xkatx[at]shaw[dot]ca, and change the obvious, asshat.)

Weekends are good for me too. Not been out in years!
heh!

You bringing the chips and dip?

nah..the crack pipe and some old milwaukee.....remember we ARE bad

moms!

Good point.

V, who really does not own drug paraphernalia.

Then I guess you're going to have to find someone who does, IF you

really,
truly want to be a bad mom. It's just the way it has to go.

LOL..oh well...can't ruin my career..so I have to be a good girl and just
drink.
::winks::

LOL you and me both!