2ND Tasering reported 12yo girl hooky player

Old November 18th 04, 06:38 PM
kane

On 16 Nov 2004 17:34:50 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Chris C. (non spanker by choice) replied:

Notice how quickly the "cohort" turned on each other in this one (I
love it). I even see lav and kane advocating what they used to call
assault. lav even shares a personal assault case she perp'd during

her
career. I wonder if there had been a parent or court advocate to

press
charges how she would have defended herself (as they claim the
non-existent reasonable force statutes--hummm...food for
thought---such hypocrits).

Non-spanker by choice,
Chris C.
TX

"I too have worked extensively with children, but rather than the
majority of my experience being with teens it has been in young
children, especially children under the age of seven. Of course an
out
of control 6 year old needs to be subdued, but with the number of
adults
present in this situation, this could have been accomplished without
electric shock. I experienced stitches from a severely disturbed

four
year old before I could reach him and hold him. I had no other

adults
to help me and seven other children were present. While stitches in
my
scalp weren't particularly pleasant, this injury was not life
threatening to me, and I was able to subdue the child without
hitting/hurting him or exposing him to a potentially lethal electric
shock."-lav

(Fern5827) wrote in message
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...childtasered,0
,1981442.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

"The first incident had already exposed the department to more

criticism
for
its use of Tasers, which it has begun distributing in greater

numbers to
officers.

"The police could have handled this better,'' said the 6-year-old

boy's
mother,
Kathy Rojas. "They did not have to shoot him.''

Parker said that, in light of the disclosure of the second

incident, the
department will review its policy. " Email story

Oy Vey! But let Momma try that? Straight to DCF and its helpful
ministrations.

Reply: This case, of course, has national implications. Someone also

reported
that tasers are not supposed to be utilized where the subject is less

than 60
lbs.

I haven't seen that report. Please point to it.

Supposedly the little boy weighed 53 lbs. Now, while I know the LEO

cannot
weigh the child, I also know they undego training to enable them to

disarm
folks without using weapons.

Of course they do, and yet they still draw their guns and shoot to
stop assailants. They have choices, Fern, something you would deny
them just as you attempt to deny caseworkers then blame them for not
making choices.

You wouldn't last ten minutes as a cop. And we can easily see that.

By that reasoning, Lavonne should have tasered the 4 yo who attacked

her.

Oh? LaVonne had no choices?

The cops could have used batons, and Asp, a beanbag round, or a .45.
Or they could have grabbed the child, and taken cuts, and possible
have the child cut himself. Possibly fatally.

147,000 uses of the taser against assailants in volunteers and a
fatality rate so low as to be negligible and that even unproven as to
the taser charge being the cause of death. Any group of 147,000 people
would include at least 60 or so violent deaths by others means...so
the figure is insignificant to the issue of taser use.

Wonder why he attacked her?

Because children, not unlike you and Chris C., both suffering from
arrested development, can lose it and act out. As I read her
description it didn't sound like she was involved, until a need for
intervention. You might as well ask why the little boy threated the
school staff, but you won't.

No child ever attacked me in my professional career.

You that threatening, are yah? By the way...there is no proof you had
a professional career that involved contact with children. You just
babble. Besides, school janitors rarely are called in to deal with an
out of control child.

Chris C. wrote: BTW, where is the Chris Dugan? ON hiatus, found a

full-time
job, or just thoroughly discredited?

In other words, all he has is ad hom. Now if he had ad hom AND an
argument utilizing fact, logic, and reason he'd be credible, even if
wrong.

His recent blatant theft of intellectual property and presentation as
his own in this newsgroup, plagarism, and his comments you quote, as
well as his debate by lynch mob tactics, make clear his character and
morals. About the same as yours.

I note that neither of you actually stuck to the subject...the issue
of the 12 year old drunk child about to run into traffic, stopped
successfully without injury by a police officer deploying his taser
when he could not stop the girl otherwise.

In other words, you are unethical, immoral, on top of being ignorant
an stupid.

I doubt you ever worked with children. Your hatred of them is well
documented in these newsgroups over the years. Your insinuation that
LaVonne would have instigated the child's action requiring restraint
shows exactly how sick you are. Not a reader here, not even your
asshole buddies, would consider for a second that children do no
occasionally do things that require them to be physically
restrained....simply because they are children, with the lack of self
control that indicateds.

You are a rabid child hater...and I'd be happy to prove it if you wish
to argue the point.

Care to reread some of your posts on this subject? Just google on your
name in your addy. Enjoy. Or deny your child hatred publically and let
ME do the googling for you. So happy to oblige.

Kane

Subject: 2ND Tasering reported 12yo girl hooky player