YOU CAN'T UNHURT ME, ONLY BY GOING AWAY

Old April 19th 10, 06:01 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
SAY BYE BYE

Default YOU CAN'T UNHURT ME, ONLY BY GOING AWAY

YOu never appreciated me for who I am.

You never took the time.

You're the type who cuts me into pieces and tramps all over me and then
wears me and my person like a piece of jewelry. You really did this.

You ran over me and then went around working me. All the while killing me.
It is so sad to see you blindly do this to me AGAIN. It is a tragedy to see
you destroy people like this without realizing.

You did hurt me, compounded decades of hurt, made me feel dead and you
should give your diploma back to your alma mater if you cannot learn how to
do that.

You have to live with the outrageous brutal disappointment you gave me, that
you could not give me one little bread crumb in all this time, you need to
allow me to ask you to get out of my life, your existing in the same world
is hurtful and humiliating to me. I am sorry, but you function as an
abuser, you are oppressive and abusive and I don't think you realize this,
you are the worst sort of abuser the way you don't realize how you abuse and
threaten and what is really sad for you is how you think you can come back
in when you have a chance and make it better, what kind of childish idea is
this.

I am sad for you that I keep learning, I must have five virtual ph d's by
now, you learn nothing, stuck in grammar school or high school. Just please
pull out and go back to where you came from. That you make no difference to
me at all is sad and regrettable, even sadder that you do not realize this.
I am sick and tired of feeling disappointed by talented people. Sick of you
dragging me through the outside world, your gigantic world that says that
tiny individuals do not matter, how thoughtless your world is.

Please act like I matter to you next time, you did not. Just get out of my
life, go fix your heart and your philosophy on someone else's time. I fail
to see what someone as failureiffic as you could bring to my life. Waiting
until someone has grey hair and needs a doctor to bring sunshine and
positivity into their life....how sad and how deficient is your philosophy.
YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE DO YOU, so what do you do, keep
grinding away at someone who could have, and you do this OVER and OVER
again, so next time don't even try.

It is sad to see how frustrated you are at not being able to improve the
planet and all, you are just so blind, you don't know how to strike at the
heart of what hurts people, do you. What a tragedy. You people are painful
to be around, I just spend my life praying that some way and some day you
realize that, but this may be tragic for you.

It is YOUR tragedy, I am not weak, why you collaborated in weakening me, I
fail to understand, why after all this time you are so blind and prejudiced.

I think you really do not know how to pay attention to me. I thought you
were smarter than that.

Really, I think you need a shrink if you can't control your emotions.
Explain yourself right off the bat next time, or be sorry. How you are
going to unhurt me, well I don't trust you with that, leave me alone.

Please admire someone else next time, okay. College people are so
difficult, the "smarter" they are, the more they have to unlearn. All of
that education makes them think they are all seeing and all powerful.

You abandoned me and I am sick of your constant abuse of your access and
authority to tell me otherwise. Your actions say that one person's life
does not matter, how careless and childish and unprofessional of you.

I don't want to hear how you are sorry, my own healing has to be done on my
own, without you. You are a hopeless failure to me, you should have
listened to me instead of burying me.