Happy Birthday, Sproutkin (Mary S.' daughter)

Old March 4th 04, 03:29 AM
laurie

Default Happy Birthday, Sproutkin (Mary S.' daughter)

Happy Bday to little Charlotte! I can't believe she's 2, holy moly!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, almost 3 years and
Christopher, 10 months
Old March 4th 04, 03:30 AM
laurie

Tomorrow. She's been saying, "I'm almost two" for months, lol.

Anyone hear from her
anymore??

I pop in now and then.

-Sara

Happy bday to Laura too!

Old March 5th 04, 08:19 AM
B. Felix

"Mary S." wrote in message ...
It doesn't seem like two years *at all*.

A belated happy birthday to Sproutkin! She sounds like such a big girl
now. Doesn't seem like two years to me either, even as we come up on
our own little one's second birthday.

B.
mommy to DS, March 7, 2002
and D?, Aug./Sep. 2004