Joe College is Wondering...

Old June 2nd 04, 10:36 PM
Werebat

Default Joe College is Wondering...

Joe_College wrote:

I'm quite sure some of them are idiots but what about (just an example) the
young girl that went to college and majored in sociology, applied for the
job and got it. Thought she was helping by COLLECTING child support from
people who didn't pay (because that's basically their purpose) and the
next thing you know, someone tells someone else to bring a bushmaster into
her office? I'm talking about the girl that doesn't play lawyer, doesn't
play Lucifer and actually works with people. My first DCSE worker was a
real prick (it was a man) and then my case was moved to another office
when my ex moved. The lady was actually human! She looked into my case and
found all kinds of errors the first prick made and helped me out. I
believe she was doing what she felt was right. I've never seen her or met
her other than over the phone but she is definitely out of place there.

They probably canned her.

- Ron ^*^
Old June 3rd 04, 01:16 AM
Joe_College

WTF?! Some broad must have broken your heart and kicked it down the street
with spiked heels! I do know that there are some greedy women out there
but are you willing to say that EVERY open child support case is a result
of a relationship poisoned by a woman alone? What about that guy on the
news that beat his 3 month old baby up so bad he cracked and popped when
he breathed? You think he deserves visitation once he gets out of prison?
What about the parents (men AND women) that leave their kids in foster
care and abandon them to grandma? And no matter how tight you close your
eyes and cover your ears, there are people who abandon their families just
because. Do you thing THEY deserve DCSE or do you just think that you
don't? Try to answer the question honestly without violence.

Old June 3rd 04, 03:20 AM
Editor -- Child Support News

He can't Joe.

But, Bob doesn't own or carry a gun.

lkaboutparenting.com...

Old June 3rd 04, 06:48 AM
Werebat

Default Blame everybody...

frankjones wrote:

but yourself. (typical criminal/deadbeat idiology)

Then my ex is a deadbeat or a criminal.

Hey, come to think of it, she IS. Just not one who's suffered
prosecution.

There are many flaws with every single institution on the planet. However,
if you prevent their intervention into your life, you don't have to cry
about the flaws.

Yep, avoid those women who want to take your money and then **** and moan
about how unfair life has treated them. Avoid those who have no
responsibility unto themselves.

- Ron ^*^