Greenville woman found hanged in jail cell

Old June 10th 04, 05:34 AM
Bob

Default Greenville woman found hanged in jail cell

Don wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

You certainly have a right to your opinion, and its just that kind of
"sensitive" opinions that have gotten men into the situation we are in
now where we no longer have rights to our children, families, homes,
money, or even our freedom.

MEN need to turn it around.

Bob

I understand your point and agree with it in many cases but I do not see how
it applies here. She was put in a situation just like a man and it
obviously drove her over the edge. Considering she took her own life it is
likely she had the same sentiments about the system that we do.

The more women that are victimized by the system I believe the more likely
we will see other womens groups form to turn these laws around. The MEN in
this country seem unwilling to turn it around even when it happens to them.

With many thousands of men dying every year from the emotional trauma of
having their families separated some AA in suicide is overdue. The
attitude of pretending that females are important is destructive to
equal rights for men.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old June 10th 04, 01:11 PM
Don

"Bob" wrote in message
Don wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

[...]

My original response would be no different if the title was "Greenville man
found hanged in jail cell".

Old June 10th 04, 01:11 PM
Don

"Bob" wrote in message
Don wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

[...]

Osama Found Hanged -- MALICIOUS CODE ALERT Byron Canfield General 2 July 23rd 04 03:04 AM
Osama Found Hanged Clisby Pregnancy 2 July 22nd 04 07:13 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Childhood Vaccinations, Part 1/4 [email protected] Info and FAQ's 3 January 16th 04 09:15 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Childhood Vaccinations, Part 2/4 [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 December 15th 03 09:41 AM
Catastrophic History Lesson -- MAN AS OLD AS COAL svanier General 0 July 7th 03 10:24 AM