off topic - some prison stats

Old August 3rd 04, 02:31 PM
Bob

Default Tif-Tif lying agian

Tiffany wrote:

No Bob doesn't do that. He just likes to have polite discussions.

Tifony is lying again. Tell us Tif-Tif, does all that exercise with
plastic battery operated "men" make you feel powerful?

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old August 3rd 04, 02:33 PM
Bob

Default Tif-Tif plays with "Mr. Happy"

Tiffany wrote:

Then you never had serious dealings with the media.

Gettting off with "Mr. Happy" again are you Tifony.

Old August 3rd 04, 09:28 PM
Tiffany

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:

No Bob doesn't do that. He just likes to have polite discussions.

Tifony is lying again. Tell us Tif-Tif, does all that exercise with
plastic battery operated "men" make you feel powerful?

Wow... look what happens when someone says something nice to Bob. Guess you
just can't talk to a person like that.

Old August 3rd 04, 09:28 PM
Tiffany

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:

Then you never had serious dealings with the media.

Gettting off with "Mr. Happy" again are you Tifony.

--

Sure am.... thanks for noticing.

Old August 4th 04, 07:03 AM
AZ Astrea

Default off topic - some prison stats

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:
I got my stats off a the US Depart. of Justice site.

The DOJ has had a strong anti-men bias for years.

---------------------
Well, this is true, at least on death row anyway. It's been proven that men
are more frequently sentenced to death and black men more frequently than
white.
-------------

You got yours from the
media.

Probably much more accurate.

Watch out, Bob. The black helicopters are coming.......

---------------
Hmmmm, there is frequently a police helicopter with the huge spotlight
buzzing around my neighborhood but I don'y think Bob lives in Tucson

~AZ~

Old August 4th 04, 08:11 AM
teachrmama

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:
I got my stats off a the US Depart. of Justice site.

The DOJ has had a strong anti-men bias for years.

---------------------
Well, this is true, at least on death row anyway. It's been proven that

men
are more frequently sentenced to death and black men more frequently than
white.
-------------

You got yours from the
media.

Probably much more accurate.

Watch out, Bob. The black helicopters are coming.......

---------------
Hmmmm, there is frequently a police helicopter with the huge spotlight
buzzing around my neighborhood but I don'y think Bob lives in Tucson

Ya never know, AZ. He might live right down the street. shudder

Old August 5th 04, 08:17 AM
witchwirsen

"Tiffany" wrote in message ...
"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:

No Bob doesn't do that. He just likes to have polite discussions.

Tifony is lying again. Tell us Tif-Tif, does all that exercise with
plastic battery operated "men" make you feel powerful?

Wow... look what happens when someone says something nice to Bob. Guess you
just can't talk to a person like that.

Er, Tiffany, is it just me or do you find it ironic that my husband
calls my battery operated buddy 'BOB' for short?
Old August 5th 04, 02:14 PM
Tiffany

"witchwirsen" wrote in message
om...
"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:

No Bob doesn't do that. He just likes to have polite discussions.

Tifony is lying again. Tell us Tif-Tif, does all that exercise with
plastic battery operated "men" make you feel powerful?

Wow... look what happens when someone says something nice to Bob. Guess

you
just can't talk to a person like that.

Er, Tiffany, is it just me or do you find it ironic that my husband
calls my battery operated buddy 'BOB' for short?

LOL.... but I don't think this Bob is giving any pleasure to the NG like
your bob gives to you.