Just got out of jail...

Old December 20th 03, 01:36 AM
Werebat

Default Just got out of jail...

The Dave© wrote:

Werebat wrote:
Did you miss that part of the post? It's right up there, you know.

Absorbing all sides of a situation is not her forte.

(Scans past posts by Moon Shyne)

Ah. Noted, and her responses will be dealt with accordingly.

- Ron ^*^
Old December 20th 03, 04:38 AM
Bill in Co.

jeff s wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:31:15 GMT, "Bill in Co."
wrote:

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Werebat" wrote in message

Cloaked wrote:

So Fido, does this Qualify Rhode Island for "Deabeat State of the
Month" status???

You know, I've had some time to think about it and...

This all started when I forgot to appear in court (dumb), and then
*trusted* my ex when she told me she had called the court system and been
informed that everything was OK (dumber). I've got no one to blame but
myself for trusting that fool woman.

How about you have no one to blame but yourself for 'forgetting' to appear
in court?

How can somebody "forget" to appear in court?

The same way you can forget your weeding day, your spouse/ex's
birthday, the kids play or whatever.

Jeff

Ummm. I don't think they're in the same category. Not even....