Evil Caseworkers and what makes them ...

Old May 5th 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Evil Caseworkers ('nuff said)

Greegor wrote:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/chinesebaby.html

Ron: Wouldn't this remove the market pressure
and make baby marketing in the US not economically viable?

Sort of a Wal Mart effect on baby stealing?

Yet MORE disconnection from reality?

Old May 5th 06, 04:24 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Carlson LaVonne wrote:
First of all, "ebaumsworld.com" is a humorous spoof. Only you could
actually take this seriously.

I think we are seeing some kind of psychic breakdown going on here. Greg
has been out of touch with reality before, but not quite on this scale.

LaVonne

Old May 5th 06, 07:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

get real...........child protection is welfare for
idiots...............child welfare will collapse for the same reason
the welfare scheme fell apart and why the prison system is about to
implode...........it costs too much goddamn money and does little
good...........the ****up has created so many enemies, it's lost track
of them...........in time the massive bureaucratic mess will have the
same reputation as chernobyl...........

Old May 5th 06, 07:21 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

soooooooooooooo, who's looking for respect............it's much more
fun to show any damn fool can write insults..............

Old May 5th 06, 05:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

LaVonne thinks she is posting in alt.parenting.spanking
she has commented about "this group" several times.

Do you know where you are, LaVonne?

Old May 5th 06, 05:38 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne thinks she is posting in alt.parenting.spanking
she has commented about "this group" several times.

Do you know where you are, LaVonne?

Greegor, you can't even get a simple federal law right and attack your
state of Iowa wrongly in the congressional record. With your ranting and
raging illogically, and without facts, you were misleading people
seriously and with a chance of harm.

We, as in everyone, tend to not break every comment down into fine
detail in writing to a newsgroup, where it hardly matters.

If LaVonne's comment was meant to deceive please show us how.

Otherwise stop making a larger ass of yourself with each post.

Kane, who has your best interests at heart.

PS, her comment won't be in the Congressional Record, as far as I know. K

Old May 5th 06, 06:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

"get real"

I am always real madam. In my world, a world where I care for abused
and neglected children on a daily basis, reality is in my face all day
long.

"child protection is welfare for idiots"

Just who receives government support for this? Me? As a foster parent
I end up paying 10% of the upkeep for the kids I care for out of my own
pocket. Nor am I an "idiot", but surely someone here is.

"child welfare will collapse for the same reason the welfare scheme
fell apart and why the prison system is about to implode"

An intersting analogy. Welfare was dismanteled, and the nations prison
systems are thriving right now. The two of them are not even close to
equal in any way, so your analogy is a bit inane.

"it costs too much goddamn money and does little good"

I would agree with you there, but not for the same reasons. Child
Welfare is not currently capable of handling the workload it has, for a
number of reasons really, but the largest is that the money it does
receive is not used as efficently as it could be. As for what good it
does, well after one breaks a vase, no matter how well you put it back
together, it will never be as good as it was before it was tossed on
the floor. There will always be cracks, the glue begins to
deterioriate the moment it sets, and as the vase gets older the dust of
life shows where the breaks were.

"the ****up has created so many enemies, it's lost track of them"

Enemies, from the crowd of people accused of abusing or neglecting
their own children. Interesting. I dont honestly consider them to be
enemies, but disgrunteled individuals who dont have the capacity to
accept responsibility for their actions, and of course the inevitiable
bleeding-hearts that will believe whatever they are told by these less
than intellectually honest parents tell them.

"in time the massive bureaucratic mess will have the same reputation as
chernobyl"

It already does. But reputations are rarely accurate, more often they
are based on conjecture and dishonest feelings. The same as yourself.

Ron

Old May 5th 06, 07:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Kane, What mistake did I make about a Federal Law?
Please be more exact.

Old May 5th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Kane, What mistake did I make about a Federal Law?
Please be more exact.

In what context?

I see none of my remarks in this post.

Unless you post the full context I'm not going to blindly attempt to
answer your usually asinine questions.

But thanks for your attention, nonetheless.

0:-