Doan posts fake aps FAQ

Old February 15th 07, 10:00 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Kane's lies Doan posts fake aps FAQ

On Feb 14, 1:49 pm, Doan wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:17 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan lies by posting another's writting without acknowledgement,
slipping a few items of his own into the list of FAQ.

Tsk. 0;]

Hi hi hi.. yet another lie for Doan

Another new low for Kane!

Let me see now, which would be the more serious offense?

Lying about what I said, "Taser is safe - Kane's claim " or my posting
the truth about your Faux FAQ?

Doan...

...will tell you when he's lying. He posts.

Hihihi! And I am Alina, posting from Mexico right, Kane?

Yep. Prove otherwise.

Hihihi! Are you that STUPID?

Doan

I even sent you the copy of the Embry study thinking you were Alina.
Sure had me fooled.

0:]

Hihihi! You sent me a copy???

Yep.

Prove it!

To what addresss?

The address 'Alina' gave me, Doan. You know the one.

Which address is that, Kane? How does Alina gave it to you?

Come on, Kane? Can't answer my questions? ;-)

You lied. You are a liar.

When you stop lying I'll answer your questions.

Doan

Old February 15th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 14, 1:49 pm, Doan wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:17 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

[...]

The proven LIAR is you, Kane! Are you harassing me now by not
answering my questions? Hihihi!

Old February 16th 07, 03:41 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

On Feb 15, 1:48 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 14, 1:49 pm, Doan wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:17 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

[...]

Of course. You set the tone yourself, monkeyboy.

Old February 16th 07, 06:35 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 15, 1:48 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 14, 1:49 pm, Doan wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:17 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

[...]

Hihihi! When are you going to stop lying, "never-spanked" boy?

Old February 16th 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

On Feb 15, 9:35 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 15, 1:48 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 14, 1:49 pm, Doan wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:17 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

[...]

Still making a fool of yourself, eh Monkeyboy?

Old February 17th 07, 01:11 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On 16 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 15, 9:35 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 15, 1:48 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 14, 1:49 pm, Doan wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:17 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

[...]

Still exposing your own STUPIDITY, "never-spanked" boy? ;-)

Old February 17th 07, 02:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On 16 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 15, 9:35 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 15, 1:48 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 14, 1:49 pm, Doan wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:17 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

[...]

Still lying, Doan?

When are you going to grow up, monkeyboy?

Old February 17th 07, 04:11 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On 16 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 16 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 15, 9:35 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 15, 1:48 pm, Doan wrote:
On 15 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 14, 1:49 pm, Doan wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:17 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

[...]

The PROVEN LIAR is you, Kane!

When are you going to grow up, monkeyboy?

When are going to stop telling STUPID LIES, "never-spanked" boy?

Old February 17th 07, 05:11 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

http://www.religioustolerance.org/spankin5.htm

1996: Review of corporal punishment studies:

Robert E. Larzelere is the director of research at Boys Town, NE, and
a skeptic of the anti-spanking position. He analyzed what he
considered to be the eight strongest studies of corporal punishment
(CP). 8 He found that they showed that spanking and other forms of
violence short of actual abuse had "beneficial outcomes." However, the
study seems almost without value when closely examined:

- Seven of the eight studies measured only the child's short
term
compliance to the parent's request. There is probably a consensus
among therapists, child psychologists, researchers and parents that
spanking does make the child behave, at least for a little while. What
these studies did not examine are the long-term effects of spanking
observed by other studies: increasing non-compliance by the child,
increased anti-social behavior with other children, and long range
emotional and addictive problems as an adult. It is worth noting that
in five of the seven cases, the effectiveness of spanking was compared
to alternative methods of discipline. Spanking offered no advantages.

- The eighth study did show long-term beneficial results from
spanking. However it dealt only with a single child who had a severe
conduct disorder, and who might be suffering from schizophrenia. Thus,
one cannot extrapolate the study's results to the general population
of children. In addition, most of the study dealt with training the
mother to reinforce the child's positive behaviors and to be more
confident and consistent in issuing commands to the child. One might
speculate that an equivalent or even better beneficial result might
have been observed if the spanking were replaced by an alternative
form of discipline.

Old February 20th 07, 06:54 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

What's the address, Kane? ;-)

Doan