My Girlfriend Had Her Baby Today!

Old March 13th 04, 12:12 AM
Carol Ann

Default My Girlfriend Had Her Baby Today!

At 38 weeks, she gave birth to a healthy 6 lb something ounce boy! She had
a son 8 years ago, too!

Because of her high blood pressure, they decided to induce labor.

When I saw her at 2:30 pm she was at 4 cm and having short contractions
about every 3 - 5 mins.

Then at 3 pm they said she was back down to 2 cm. She decided to get pain
meds via IV. At 4 pm she changed her mind about the epidural and had it.
She gave birth at 5:30 pm.

She changed her mind about having her tubes tied stating that this delivery
was made so much easier because of the epidural and she may consider having
more children in the future.

That's a short version and all I know. At 6 pm she was saying how beautiful
her son was and how happy she was that she decided upon the epidural. Oh,
she also said it took 3 pushes only.

Go figure!

~Carol Ann

Old March 13th 04, 04:49 AM
anon

"Carol Ann" wrote

She changed her mind about having her tubes tied stating that this

delivery
was made so much easier because of the epidural and she may consider

having
more children in the future.

That's good to hear! I hope YOUR birth story will be just like, a post about
an easy delivery. It's getting so close!!

Congrats to her and good luck to you!!

Jill

Old March 14th 04, 12:16 AM
Jamie Clark

I had to skip quickly down to the end of your post Carol Ann, just to make
sure that it wasn't written by Kevin! Phew!

Congrats to your friend!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest, Password:
Guest
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

Old March 14th 04, 12:20 AM
Carol Ann

:: I had to skip quickly down to the end of your post Carol Ann, just to
make
:: sure that it wasn't written by Kevin! Phew!
::
:: Congrats to your friend!

You are so funny!!! I saw her baby today. 6 lbs 12 oz. 19 1/2". He's
adorable. She went from labor to delivery in less than 5 hours. She is
very pleased!

I hope my birth story is as uneventful!

~Carol Ann