Father Blames Child Protective Services

Old October 24th 07, 02:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default Father Blames Child Protective Services

Father Blames Child Services

http://www.newschannel34.com/news/lo...8b5f30&rss=120

The father of a Binghamton child found dead last week is speaking out
about his son's murder. 3 year old Milken McGarity was found beaten to
death at his mother's apartment in Binghamton last week. An autopsy
revealed he was killed by blunt-force trauma to the head. I sat down
with Milken's family today, and this is what they had to say.

3 year old Milken McGarity was always smiling and laughing, says his
father Edward Babola.

Edward Babola, Milken's father, says, "He was a happy kid, he wasn't a
bad kid, he was three years old."

When Binghamton Police told Babola his youngest son was murdered last
week, his world seemed to collapse. Babola says, he and his family had
tried for years to get Milken back from what he calls, his "mentally
unstable" mother. Since Babola has known her, he says Tricia McGarity
has shown signs of physical and mental instability. Babola's daughter
Rosemary described a time when Tricia violently pulled her down the
stairs. After that incident, Tricia moved out of Babola's home in
Johnson City and into an apartment in Binghamton. Babola later found out
Tricia was pregnant. When Milken was born, child protective services
took him away.

Babola says, "He was in Greene for a few months, reporter: he was in
foster care? Yes he was with a foster family his first year of his life."

Babola says, the court would not grant him custody. He was told that
Tricia was getting mental help and as soon as she was better, she would
get Milken back. But, Babola says child protective services should have
done more to protect his son. Especially after Tricia McGarity had her
first two children taken away from her in the state of Florida. Babola
says, "They should have never given her custody, I got four
grandchildren here, it's not like I'm alone. He would have lived here,
he would have been fine, he was always happy here."

Milken's case is not unusual. According to the National Committee to
Prevent Child Abuse, children under the age of 4 account for 3 quarters
of all child abuse deaths. Millken's mother, is facing 2nd degree murder
charges. Milken's older brother, Ed says the family will seek justice.

Edward Babola, Milken's older brother says, "Each day we take it in
stride, to preserve his memory, dignity and respect he deserves, we will
see this through, it's what he deserves.”

Arthur Johnson, Commissioner of Social Services called Milken's case a
tragedy. Johnson adds, after any child fatality New York State will
investigate the department in charge of that case. Johnson says because
all cases are confidential, he could not comment any further.

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA / CIA
WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

CPS Does not protect children...
It is sickening how many children are subject to abuse, neglect and even
killed at the hands of Child Protective Services.

every parent should read this .pdf from
connecticut dcf watch...

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com/8x11.pdf

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com

Number of Cases per 100,000 children in the US
These numbers come from The National Center on
Child Abuse and Neglect in Washington. (NCCAN)
Recent numbers have increased significantly for CPS

*Perpetrators of Maltreatment*

Physical Abuse CPS 160, Parents 59
Sexual Abuse CPS 112, Parents 13
Neglect CPS 410, Parents 241
Medical Neglect CPS 14 Parents 12
Fatalities CPS 6.4, Parents 1.5

Imagine that, 6.4 children die at the hands of the very agencies that
are supposed to protect them and only 1.5 at the hands of parents per
100,000 children. CPS perpetrates more abuse, neglect, and sexual abuse
and kills more children then parents in the United States. If the
citizens of this country hold CPS to the same standards that they hold
parents too. No judge should ever put another child in the hands of ANY
government agency because CPS nationwide is guilty of more harm and
death than any human being combined. CPS nationwide is guilty of more
human rights violations and deaths of children then the homes from which
they were removed. When are the judges going to wake up and see that
they are sending children to their death and a life of abuse when
children are removed from safe homes based on the mere opinion of a
bunch of social workers.

CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, HAPPILY DESTROYING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT
FAMILIES YEARLY NATIONWIDE AND COMING TO YOU'RE HOME SOON...

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEY
ARE "FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...
Old October 24th 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

And yet, if this mother was denied the opportunity to regain physical
custody of her child because CPS refused, even though she 'jumped through
the hoops', the 'family rights advocates' would be shouting from the
rooftops how CPS destroys families!
Instead, it's a matter of not PREVENTING a death that they could have
forseen as mind readers.

Old October 24th 07, 05:51 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

And yet, if this mother was denied the opportunity to regain physical
custody of her child because CPS refused, even though she 'jumped through
the hoops', the 'family rights advocates' would be shouting from the
rooftops how CPS destroys families!
Instead, it's a matter of not PREVENTING a death that they could have
forseen as mind readers.

Did you forget your testimonial about how you HATE CPS?

Here you display your hate for Family Rights groups.

In fact, the agencies are so screwed up that YES, they
make horrible mistakes BOTH ways.

They make cases they shouldn't and at the same time
in another case they decide not to make a case
where it's obvious they should.

What else would we expect from someone who sees
themself as a gem rescued from their manure pit
of a family?

Old October 24th 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
ps.com...
And yet, if this mother was denied the opportunity to regain physical
custody of her child because CPS refused, even though she 'jumped through
the hoops', the 'family rights advocates' would be shouting from the
rooftops how CPS destroys families!
Instead, it's a matter of not PREVENTING a death that they could have
forseen as mind readers.

Did you forget your testimonial about how you HATE CPS?

I don't hate CPS.
I don't love them either.

Here you display your hate for Family Rights groups.

I don't hate family rights groups.
If they are family rights, that is...rather than parental right to raise
their children like cattle.

In fact, the agencies are so screwed up that YES, they
make horrible mistakes BOTH ways.

And yet we never see you hammer the hell out of the instances when it's a
PARENT that fuggs up.
Go figure.

They make cases they shouldn't and at the same time
in another case they decide not to make a case
where it's obvious they should.

You seem to think you know when it's obvious and when it's not.
Hindsight is a VERY clear picture.
Now, if you could just take your mind reading and future seeing show in the
road and advise all DFS agencies when the case is clear, and when it isn't,
we'd have this whole need for DFS wrapped up in no time.

What else would we expect from someone who sees
themself as a gem rescued from their manure pit
of a family?

LOL
Well, Greg, all I can say to that is that nobody took any of my kids and
placed them in DFS care because of my PARAMOUR.
Your old lady must be a hell of a gem herself.

Old October 24th 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Oct 24, 10:47 am, "dragonsgirl" wrote:
And yet, if this mother was denied the opportunity to regain physical
custody of her child because CPS refused, even though she 'jumped through
the hoops', the 'family rights advocates' would be shouting from the
rooftops how CPS destroys families!

Sometimes CPS should decline to return children to people who just
aren't capable of caring for them.

Regardless of the hoops and classes.

Instead, it's a matter of not PREVENTING a death that they could have
forseen as mind readers.

CPS doesn't have to be mind readers.

They just have to make a well thought out and considered decision.

If that was their grandchild, would they allow the child to go live
with THAT person.

Old October 24th 07, 06:51 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

G What else would we expect from someone who sees
G themself as a gem rescued from their manure pit
G of a family?

LOL
Well, Greg, all I can say to that is that nobody took any of my kids and
placed them in DFS care because of my PARAMOUR.
Your old lady must be a hell of a gem herself.

My "old lady" ? LOL

I see you're displaying your cultural identity.

Old October 24th 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
G What else would we expect from someone who sees
G themself as a gem rescued from their manure pit
G of a family?

LOL
Well, Greg, all I can say to that is that nobody took any of my kids and
placed them in DFS care because of my PARAMOUR.
Your old lady must be a hell of a gem herself.

My "old lady" ? LOL

I see you're displaying your cultural identity.

And she defnitely displayed her's when she allowed her child to be removed
from her care.

Old October 24th 07, 10:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Oct 24, 1:51 pm, Greegor wrote:
G What else would we expect from someone who sees
G themself as a gem rescued from their manure pit
G of a family?

LOL
Well, Greg, all I can say to that is that nobody took any of my kids and
placed them in DFS care because of my PARAMOUR.
Your old lady must be a hell of a gem herself.

My "old lady" ? LOL

I see you're displaying your cultural identity.

You lived unemployed for years in a trailer and before that you drove
a cab.

And that makes you what????

Royalty?