Get By With A Little Help From Your Friends

Old November 29th 05, 02:01 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Get By With A Little Help From Your Friends

Well I fell into that one , thanks for the life preserver, I wish I had
not put my aim out there, I like that "nick" my kiddos gave it to me
and now I'll have to change it ...if she bugs me, which she hasn't,
so maybe it will be ok. I am so gullable , did I spell that right?
Well time to warm up the Taxi ! laters! Bev

Old November 29th 05, 11:51 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 28 Nov 2005 18:01:34 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Well I fell into that one , thanks for the life preserver, I wish I had
not put my aim out there, I like that "nick" my kiddos gave it to me
and now I'll have to change it ...if she bugs me, which she hasn't,
so maybe it will be ok. I am so gullable , did I spell that right?
Well time to warm up the Taxi ! laters! Bev

I hope she doesn't pester you.

And you're not gull (I dunno how to spell it either) able? ible.
Probably gullible. I don't think you're gullible.

'Kate

Teehee spell-check is your friend... gullible

Old November 29th 05, 05:09 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

but .....whad abut skool?

Old November 30th 05, 02:45 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

but .....whad abut skool?

I 4-get. Whutz skool?

I have to stop now because I really can't keep poking fun with
this.........for the obvious reasons.
Shame on me............shame on you too! Bad Girl!

Old November 30th 05, 04:03 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...
but .....whad abut skool?

I 4-get. Whutz skool?

I have to stop now because I really can't keep poking fun with
this.........for the obvious reasons.
Shame on me............shame on you too! Bad Girl!

Don't you say shame on her - she's edumacated!!

Old November 30th 05, 07:10 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

but .....whad abut skool?

I 4-get. Whutz skool?

I have to stop now because I really can't keep poking fun with
this.........for the obvious reasons.
Shame on me............shame on you too! Bad Girl!

Don't you say shame on her - she's edumacated!!

I is still wondrin wat the obvious reasonss are.

It's hard to type wrong.

I end up feeling bad about poking fun at this kind of stuff because my
daughter has learning disabilities and I know how much she struggles
............mom thing

I have cried reading some of her writing, wondering what her life
was/is/and will be because of this.
Just me, carry on if you must....................

Old November 30th 05, 12:04 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 29 Nov 2005 09:09:06 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

but .....whad abut skool?

I 4-get. Whutz skool?

It's where you get your edjamakashun!!!

Old November 30th 05, 02:18 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Thanks Kate , I thought you would understand I do remember you telling
me about her. How are your kiddo's doing these days? S is still going
to school in the a.m. and still holding her job in the afternoons! She
earned herself over 600.00 bucks this month ...what a self esteem
booster! She is so proud of herself, she gives me 50.00 each two weeks,
and I let her ! LOL! Christmas is so exciting to her this year, all she
wants me to do is cook, she wants to supply everything from the tree to
the meal, and asked if she could invite three of her friends on x-mas
eve that have children also.( So I guess I would be the chef for her
x-mas eve gathering, like the hired help. LOL! NOT! )
So this year our christmas eve festivities will be shared with some
young single mothers and their kiddos! I am kinda excited about it
myself! Does not look like my oldest is coming home this year for
Christmas She will be home in July though so you know what that
means!!!! yup .......Christmas in July!!!!! Sad/****ed/heart ripped out
to say the least, about a month and half ago, after my sister went back
to the crack and she stole over 4oo. bucks from me, I told her I never
wanted to see her again...........my younger bro. and wife are
expecting their 4th (hopfully girl this time!) on the 20 th of december
( which is also J's 2nd birthday!) will not be able to attend the
traditional christmas eve, my older bro( the wanderer), still has not
returned the rsvp so I just don't know if I will see him, and well mom
and the youngest sis are out there in the warmTexas weather for X-mas !
Very different holidays this year for us, I mean I thought without G
and Dad it's been different the past 5-6 years but now it is getting
even harder, Time to start our own traditions cause the ones mom and
dad had going are over , well not over , some of the old traditions
will remain, but now it feels like I have stepped into the next stage,
I don't know does anybody understand this babble? I know what I am
trying to say just wonder if it is clear? Hey would anyone like my
grandmothers stuffed squid recipe ? Bev

Old December 1st 05, 12:55 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

I don't know does anybody understand this babble? I know what I am
trying to say just wonder if it is clear?

It's perfectly understandable. You got stuff going on *and* you're back
on your feet and ready to tackle it in your own way.

Oh good...Glad you understood the jumble of thoughts

Sorry that your oldest won't be there for christmas (unless something
changes) And bad on your sister for doing what she did. Hope you hear
from your brother, the wanderer.

My oldest had actually made these plans a while ago. Seems I guess
since graduating H.S. and moving out there she hasn't been there for a
single x-mas. She is also tired of traveling during the hustle of the
holidays. I kinda understand........She wanted us to go there!

Yea my sister really burned the bridge between us. She kept saying Oh I
see it's about the money with you........I could not make her
understand it was not the money it was that she stole from me, we
managed to survive without the bill money for a month, just catching up
now, but what happened leaves a major scar on me, I keep trying to make
excuses for her, maybe the aids is affecting her brain, she is an
addict, then I remember the sick smirk on her face when I confronted
her about taking the money.
The doctor told her she is killing herself with the drugs , that it is
not the aids, I learned that after I opened my door to her.

I finally did hear from the older brother, If I want him here i am
gonna have to drive to Newark, New Jersey to pick him up and take him
back! Like a three hour round trip ugh..............thinking

Hey would anyone like my grandmothers stuffed squid recipe ?

Pass.

LOL! grin What's a matter you ? Looks nothing like a squid on your
plate ..............

Old December 2nd 05, 01:23 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

People who are addicted to substances aren't able to think straight. The
substance takes over. They become the way to comfort yourself. If I was
in her shoes, I wouldn't want to stop the thing that is comforting me.
She has a choice with drugs. She doesn't have a choice with AIDS. It
doesn't make it right to steal from family though.

Ya know that is exactly it, I understand , or lets just say I dont
judge her, she did fall into the drugs after the diagnosis 18 years
ago! She has lived so long with this , and I can't say how I would
behave if I were walking in her shoes. I have accepted bad treatment
from her before trying to understand, this time, by stealing our bill
money she hurt my whole family, we had to do without, that I am angry
and said I never want to see her again , hurts me more than it hurts
her I think. She does not care.
What makes this even worse is that my neice, her daughter, was told the
money her mother had was stolen from me and even after knowing that, my
neice was given 100.00 of that money and she took it ,I asked her why
after knowing her mom stole it from me, she said she needed it for
rent! My neice does not understand why I told her that she stole from
me as well then , because she knew before she took it where it came
from.So then the web spins deeper because my sister helped her daughter
with some of the money. You don't steal from anyone let alone family !
Bev