Until the presumption of equally shared parenting time law is passed in your state, you can PUT A STOP TO HIGH CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS.

Old March 10th 07, 09:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
child support sux

Default Until the presumption of equally shared parenting time law is passed in your state, you can PUT A STOP TO HIGH CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS.

I found a website that sells a book of valuable information to
decrease your child support payment to the lowest possible amount. It
worked flawlessly for me. They believe they can help anyone.

I will tell everyone this: If the child support office didn't try to
overcharge everyone, they would go out of business. Tax payers don't
keep funneling tax payor funds to government agencies that don't
produce profit. For every dollar paid into the child support system
by child support payors another dollar of tax payor funds are added to
that child support offices funding.

Instead of spending the tax payors money on advertising the help they
COULD provide to both parties involved in a divorce they spend it all
on advertising the "deadbeat parent".

Final Point: If the court did what they know to be true and morally
and ethically right, they would have FEW CUSTOMERS! (WHAT WOULD THE
DIVORCE ATTORNEYS DO TO MAKE MONEY)

Here is a link the the site: http://www.childsupportstrategies.com

Old March 10th 07, 10:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default SPAM Until the presumption of equally shared parenting time

Info can be found free online with little effort.

Old March 10th 07, 11:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
child support sux

On Mar 10, 4:44 pm, "Gini" wrote:
Info can be found free online with little effort.

I simply disagree, I have found a whole lot diversionary information
from the truth. The information and personal help I received was
effective and not well known.

Old March 11th 07, 12:01 AM posted to alt.child-support
child support sux

On Mar 10, 5:47 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"child support sux" wrote On Mar 10, 4:44 pm, "Gini" wrote:
Info can be found free online with little effort.

I simply disagree, I have found a whole lot diversionary information
from the truth. The information and personal help I received was
effective and not well known.

==
Such as?

Well, you seem to already know everything about the child support
reduction process. Why don't you go research and see the diversionary
information for yourself?

Old March 11th 07, 12:03 AM posted to alt.child-support
child support sux

On Mar 10, 6:01 pm, "child support sux" wrote:
On Mar 10, 5:47 pm, "Gini" wrote:

"child support sux" wrote On Mar 10, 4:44 pm, "Gini" wrote:
Info can be found free online with little effort.

I simply disagree, I have found a whole lot diversionary information
from the truth. The information and personal help I received was
effective and not well known.

==
Such as?

Well, you seem to already know everything about the child support
reduction process. Why don't you go research and see the diversionary
information for yourself?

Please, send me a link to the free information. I would like to see
if the information is the same. Maybe that company ripped me off?

Old March 11th 07, 12:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"child support sux" wrote
"child support sux" wrote:
"Gini" wrote:

"Gini" wrote:
Info can be found free online with little effort.

I simply disagree, I have found a whole lot diversionary information
from the truth. The information and personal help I received was
effective and not well known.

==
Such as?

Well, you seem to already know everything about the child support
reduction process. Why don't you go research and see the diversionary
information for yourself?

Please, send me a link to the free information. I would like to see
if the information is the same. Maybe that company ripped me off?

==
A little defensive of your site aren't you, Don? The "company" did indeed,
rip you off.
Hey, tell us how to get rid of arrears. Oh, wait--I know,
Pay it off! Damn, that was easy (and free). That "personalized advise" thing
is a cute come-on.
Probably illegal practice of law (IPL), too but what the heck, you get what
you pay for.

Old March 11th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.child-support
child support sux

On Mar 10, 6:19 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"child support sux" wrote
"child support sux" wrote:

"Gini" wrote:

"Gini" wrote:
[...]

My site? No, it's not my site, although I wish it were. After I
bought the info, they helped me fix my situation. They are not
attorneys. They also gave me a job, which has also been a big help.
I am sorry if you believe paying off the arrear is the only solution
to resolve an arrearage . I am positive alternative avenues are
available.

If aggrandizing yourself at my expense is what you need to do to make
yourself feel better, go right ahead.

FYI:

Aggrandizing means:
To increase the power, status, or wealth of · enhance the reputation
of (someone) beyond what is justified by the facts

Old March 11th 07, 12:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"child support sux" wrote

My site? No, it's not my site, although I wish it were.
==
If it weren't your site, you wouldn't be defending it or spamming this
group, unless you are just a complete fool.
The purpose of this newsgroup is to engage in dialog and support for those
dealing with the system. Many of us have been here
for years and have extensive experience and legal research in family law. We
work for free and don't take kindly to spammers
who try to take financial advantage of NCPs already broke from the system.
Now, if you have information to share freely, feel
free to share it by engaging in meaningful dialog with the group. Otherwise,
peddle your crap elsewhere. So come on, Don--Tell
us how to get arrears reduced. Oh yeah, it must exclude negotiating with the
CP, mathematic/posting errors, and such. We already know about
those. See, if you aren't willing to post *real info* here, you are a
spammer and a parasite of NCPs, no better than CPs, the courts, and CSE.