'COCOA'S' LIE; "THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES"

Old March 29th 05, 01:01 AM
Ilena Rose

Default 'COCOA'S' LIE; "THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES"

Someone donned the disguise of "Cocoa Butter" and blasted into Usenet
a couple of weeks ago ... I met him when he attacked me on a thread
about this article last week.

http://www.alternativemedicine.com/A...ssayDetail.xsl

He made the most absurd enormous leaps in logic amongst his growling
rants and demands ... and he 'smelled' to me like "Vera Teasdale" ...
one of the aliases that got uncovered of Vac Flack Terry Polevoy ...
who meets me in the Supreme Court of California ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#PolevoyGrowls

A look at his 3 weeks of posting made me believe "Macarooney" was
indeed Polevoy on the attack ... affecting disguises as a woman ...
this time claiming to have had an abortion, now a mother at 28, who
wants to start his new 'discussion group' and posts in screaming,
deceitful titles like this one:

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES

Both Cocoa and Terry are rabid about abortion ... as well as rabid
about the Terry Schiavo catastrophe ... with identical points of
views.

If this is not Terry Polevoy ... Cocoa has channeled his previous
incarnation as "Vera Teasdale" ... and his own bullying,
interrogating, leapfrogging to conclusions like a Pharma flack on
Ritalin clone personality to Terry the Terror.

He also posts on Jewish groups, comments on Hitler ... all very
Polevoy'esque ... claims to be a vaccination authority ... and lives
in the same area and posts through the same ISP as Polevoy (and his
other aliases.

Most important tho ... that leads me to believe they are one ... is
the lies in his rants.

Below is just one of his posts ... with several pieces of
disinformation ...

(1) ... he gave a wrong URL for the info on thimerosal and
vaccinations:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dir*d-dim...merosal_e.html
Wrong.

Here is the correct one:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dird-dimr...merosal_e.html

(2) His blaring title:

The correct link I found said:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dird-dimr...merosal_e.html
EXCERPT:
No. Most vaccines licensed in Canada do not contain thimerosal.

In Canada does *NO* mean "Most" ????

No ... but it is a propaganda trip as old as macaroons!

(3) Then Cocoa claims:
Apparently it used to be in the Hep B one, (again, not a
routine vaccine) but now you can one without mercury if you are
paranoid.

However, on reading the Health Canada site ... he's lying about this
too ... they say:

"In Canada, vaccines to prevent the following diseases are used for
routine immunization of children and do not contain thimerosal:"

and Hep B is one of those mentioned.

(4)
Health Canada doesn't make any money (they are non-profit)- they
distribute health care for free. They are not "vac sellers".

LOL ... now this sounds EXACTLY like the Illogical conclusions drawn
by Polevoy aka Vera ...

Does he want you to believe that the Vac Sellers GIVE Health Canada
all the vaccinations to give to Canadians for free?

(5)
Ilena, you are so ****ing stupid and hateful.

Wrong again ... maybe in QuackLand ... but in fact ... I am deeply
concerned about children's health and the propagandists that put out
disinformation like Polevoy and his ilk and aliases.

Here's Cocoa Uncut for those who haven't met him/her yet:

Cocoa Butter Mar 28, 11:56 am

Newsgroups: misc.kids.health
From: "Cocoa Butter"
Date: 28 Mar 2005 11:56:14 -0800
Subject: THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES

Ilena, you are so ****ing stupid and hateful.

For those others who want to know how I came to this claim, its made by
none other than *Health Canada*. I assume Ilena and other similarly
ignorant people don't know who that is - they are the government agency
responsible for creating and managing health policy and regulations in
Canada, which of course has universal medical care. Here is the link on
thimerosal:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dir*d-dim...merosal_e.html

You'll note that with the exception of flu vaccines, which are optional
(that is, not routine) no thimerosal is in Canadian children's
vaccines. Apparently it used to be in the Hep B one, (again, not a
routine vaccine) but now you can one without mercury if you are
paranoid. And of course, anyway the amount is so miniscule the idea of
it being somehow toxic is just an alt-med fantasy, paramount to the
idea that MD's somehow like to kill people for money or whatever. The
web page I quoted also deals with the stupid rumor about autism and
vaccines.

Health Canada doesn't make any money (they are non-profit)- they
distribute health care for free. They are not "vac sellers". It's
illegal to pay anything for any medical care service in Canada. Please
don't confuse it with the American system. In Canada the health care
system is not as tied up with the pharmacutical industry as it is in
the United States. I suggest checking out the info on the rest of the
site, its much more in depth than what is available from the American
Department of Health. Apparently your government doesn't really give a
**** about people's health.

Old March 29th 05, 02:18 AM
Cocoa Butter

Ilena Rose wrote:
Someone donned the disguise of "Cocoa Butter" and blasted into Usenet
a couple of weeks ago ... I met him when he attacked me on a thread
about this article last week.

I'm really not sure how to prove my identity to you without giving you
my real name, which I'm not interested in doing. Any suggestions?

He made the most absurd enormous leaps in logic amongst his growling
rants and demands ... and he 'smelled' to me like "Vera Teasdale" ...
one of the aliases that got uncovered of Vac Flack Terry Polevoy ...
who meets me in the Supreme Court of California ...

Oh wait - I have an idea. You tell me the exact time and date you are
meeting this Terry guy at the Supreme Court, and I'll post several
messages at that exact time. Then it will be impossible for you to
continue pretending I'm not who I am!
If you are serious about 'exposing' me or whatever, this is the perfect
challenge. TO ANYONE WHO CARES: I challenge Ilena! How fantastic! How
could I be in two places at the same time? Additionally, I would be
posting from Rogers in Canada, which would be impossible from
California.

I would really like to see the look on this person's face when you
accuse him of being me. But something tells me you don't actually
believe this 'conspiracy' is real, and you are afraid of defending
alt-med against the questions I have posited.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#PolevoyGrowls

A look at his 3 weeks of posting made me believe "Macarooney" was
indeed Polevoy on the attack ... affecting disguises as a woman ...
this time claiming to have had an abortion, now a mother at 28, who

Would you like the gory details of my pregnancy termination? There are
some things only someone who's gone through that experience could know
(not to mention some things only someone who's been pregnant and
lactating for 13 months could possibly know, I'd be glad to include
those details as well!) How about my highly medicalized birth? What it
was like to see my baby for the first time? What she looks like now?
Since its probably safe, I'd be glad to provide links to a couple of
home movies starring my daughter - there's one of her eating broccoli I
just made that's so great.....oh, and it would be fun to show how
devastatingly beautiful and healthy she is even though she's has all
her shots and sees a pediatrician/family doctor regularly....

wants to start his new 'discussion group' and posts in screaming,
deceitful titles like this one:

THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES

Both Cocoa and Terry are rabid about abortion ... as well as rabid
about the Terry Schiavo catastrophe ... with identical points of
views.

This I gotta see. Can you provide text from those 'identical' posts to
prove that? This is so facinating to me.

If this is not Terry Polevoy ... Cocoa has channeled his previous
incarnation as "Vera Teasdale" ... and his own bullying,
interrogating, leapfrogging to conclusions like a Pharma flack on
Ritalin clone personality to Terry the Terror.

I feel strongly about this issue. I have personal experience with what
kind of threats alt-med poses to children, I've posted about it before.
I used to be indifferent to alt-med but now it makes me really, really
angry. Plus, this is pure creative entertainment! Watch Ilena reveal
herself as an idiot over and over again! Laugh at her as she gets
madder and madder at her own inability to actually defend any of her
views! SuperFun!

He also posts on Jewish groups, comments on Hitler ... all very
Polevoy'esque ... claims to be a vaccination authority ... and lives
in the same area and posts through the same ISP as Polevoy (and his
other aliases.

When have I ever commented on Hitler? This is totally made up. I've
said before that some of my posts on can.politics have been cross
posted on other groups - I think one is soc.culture.jewish or
something. Again, can you provide some text to back up these claims?
Also, what does 'live in the same area' mean? Do you mean the same
country? Canada is the fifth largest country in the world, you know.

Most important tho ... that leads me to believe they are one ... is
the lies in his rants.

Below is just one of his posts ... with several pieces of
disinformation ...

(1) ... he gave a wrong URL for the info on thimerosal and
vaccinations:

http://www.phac-aspc

..gc.ca/dir=ADd-dimr/q_a_thimerosal_e.html
Wrong.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH. You provide dead links ALL THE ****ING TIME. And
besides, I wasn't doing it on purpose. The link you quote was the one I
meant. I wasn't trying to hide anything, obviously.

Here is the correct one:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dird-dimr...merosal_e.html

No. Most vaccines licensed in Canada do not contain thimerosal.
In Canada does *NO* mean "Most" ????

I said no ROUTINE vaccines. That means, my daughter along with just
about every other kid will not get thimerosal in their vaccines. I was
pointing out the difference between American and Canadian childhood
vaccines. Any Canadian doctor will tell you that ROUTINE CHILDHOOD
VACCINES IN CANADA DO NOT CONTAIN MERCURY. This is FACT.

No ... but it is a propaganda trip as old as macaroons!

(3) Then Cocoa claims:
Apparently it used to be in the Hep B one, (again, not a
routine vaccine) but now you can one without mercury if you are
paranoid.

However, on reading the Health Canada site ... he's lying about this
too ... they say:

"In Canada, vaccines to prevent the following diseases are used for
routine immunization of children and do not contain thimerosal:"

and Hep B is one of those mentioned.

You are so STUPID. Do you realize that you just undermined you're own
arguement? HEP B VACCINE HAS NO THIMEROSAL!!! That's correct! Thanks!

(4)
Health Canada doesn't make any money (they are non-profit)- they
distribute health care for free. They are not "vac sellers".

LOL ... now this sounds EXACTLY like the Illogical conclusions drawn
by Polevoy aka Vera ...

How exactly is this illogical? Please explain.

Does he want you to believe that the Vac Sellers GIVE Health Canada
all the vaccinations to give to Canadians for free?

Its paid through taxes. Its illegal to pay anyone or any organization
directly for necessary health care services in Canada. That means that
Health Canada has a vested interest in KEEPING PEOPLE HEALTHY becuase
it COSTS LESS. In America, it could be argued that the opposite is
true. That was my point, because lots of alt-med morons like to yell
about how American helath care makes money off of illness.

(5)
Ilena, you are so ****ing stupid and hateful.

Wrong again ... maybe in QuackLand ... but in fact ... I am deeply
concerned about children's health and the propagandists that put out
disinformation like Polevoy and his ilk and aliases.

Are you really? Do you have any kids? What are their ages? Its clear
that you are the propagandist. To reiterate my questions you have spent
SO MUCH TIME AVOIDING:

If the conventional care system is so fundamentally screwed up, if it
does not have the best interests of its patients at heart, then
wouldn't you HAVE TO deny your child conventional care in the event of
a major illness or injury, for the sake of their health? Would you send
the ambulance away and demand to see an alt-med practitioner? If so,
how do you justify doing so? If not, doesn't that mean that
conventional care is better at MAKING CHILDREN WELL WHEN THEY ARE SICK?
Doesn't that then make your criticisms ludicrous and even dangerous?

If I am a propagandist it should be really easy to address these
questions. I have always addressed yours. yes, I am interrogating.
That's because *you* are a propagandist and *you* need to be exposed
before another child's health is risked becuase they think you and the
rest of the alt-med troupe is telling the truth about conventional
medical care.

I'll bet a million billion dollars that Ilena will launch into another
tirade about my identity rather than honestly engage my questions about
her attacks on conventional care. If she has the courage to do so,
it'll be even more interesting to see her try to explain how she would
deny her children (and I'm pretty sure she either has none or they are
long grown up) medical care when they are really sick.

Newsgroups: misc.kids.health
From: "Cocoa Butter"
Date: 28 Mar 2005 11:56:14 -0800

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dir=ADd-d...merosal_e.html

[...]

a=20
**** about people's health.

Old March 29th 05, 04:01 PM
Ilena Rose

On 28 Mar 2005 17:18:46 -0800, "Cocoa Butter"
wrote:

Oh wait - I have an idea. You tell me the exact time and date you are
meeting this Terry guy at the Supreme Court, and I'll post several
messages at that exact time. Then it will be impossible for you to
continue pretending I'm not who I am!

Great Quack Logic! Not everyone is like Coleah and will believe
anything you or Barrett says ...

LOL ... as if you couldn't give your identity to someone else to post
from ...

I've seen your posts to Mark Probert as both Cocoa and Terry ... this
is a disbarred attorney who is part of Terry's Rag-tag Posse Team ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ersVsIlena.htm

The Hide & Attack Game I am very familiar with ... it is like Nazi
torturers wearing masks as they tortured their victims and then
laughed at them and said "prove it who did this to you."

Your kind of game Terry/Cocoa/Vera ... not mine.

Several of us dealt with Terry Polevoy as "Vera Teasdale"

and with his connections to a private investigation of my whereabouts
which several of his publicists participated in.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/AndysPosse.htm

For the 50 posts of Terry Polevoy as "Vera" ... please visit:

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tm#TerryAsVera

Old March 29th 05, 04:10 PM
Cocoa Butter

So I guess I *win* the billion million dollars!

It's a good thing you don't have any kids or else they'd probably be
dead right now.

The Hide & Attack Game I am very familiar with ... it is like Nazi
torturers wearing masks as they tortured their victims and then
laughed at them and said "prove it who did this to you."

Yeah, you aren't crazy - comparing a USENET rant-fight to Nazi torture!

You ARE MENTAL!!!!! You have *way* too much invested in this group (of
all of say, ten or twenty people who view regularly). CHILL! I thought
this group was about the exchange of ideas and discussion and debate
about those ideas, but clearly you are too stupid to actually discuss
anything. What kind of education do you have? I bet you are a high
school drop out. LAME.

Your kind of game Terry/Cocoa/Vera ... not mine.

Several of us dealt with Terry Polevoy as "Vera Teasdale"

and with his connections to a private investigation of my whereabouts
which several of his publicists participated in.

Wow. You are totally insane. Publicists? Private Investigations? I
thought this was a discussion group. But then, why do I think that? You
are totally incapable of discussion.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/AndysPosse.htm

For the 50 posts of Terry Polevoy as "Vera" ... please visit:

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tm#TerryAsVera

NONE OF THESE LINKS ACTUALLY LINK TO ANYTHING. *repeat* THESE ARE
DEAD/EMPTY LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have yet to answer my original questions or even attempt to
discredit me BASED ON MY ACTUAL ASSERTIONS.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
100,000 Newsgroups

Old March 29th 05, 04:22 PM
Jeff

"Cocoa Butter" wrote in message
oups.com...
(...)

You ARE MENTAL!!!!!

If she is mental, why do you waste yoru time arguing with her?

Jeff

Old March 29th 05, 04:06 PM
Ilena Rose

On 28 Mar 2005 17:18:46 -0800, "Cocoa Butter"
wrote:

I said no ROUTINE vaccines.

The site indicated that Hep B was a routine vaccine ...

The rest is your Quack Distraction ...

Old March 29th 05, 04:12 PM
Cocoa Butter

wrote:

I said no ROUTINE vaccines.

The site indicated that Hep B was a routine vaccine ...

The rest is your Quack Distraction ...

Did you miss the part where *you* quoted Health Canada as saying Hep B
has no mercury? Are you ****ING INSANE?????????

Hep B is NOT routine for children. Not that you would know, given that
you are a dried up childless lunatic.

Old March 29th 05, 08:01 PM
LadyLollipop

Are you ****ING INSANE?????????

Old March 29th 05, 04:13 PM
Ilena Rose

On 28 Mar 2005 17:18:46 -0800, "Cocoa Butter"
wrote:

I said no ROUTINE vaccines.

It's a propaganda trick ... your post screamed in the title ...

"THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES"

Now you're doing the Vac Shuffle ...

Mercury in Air Pollution: A Link to Autism? Roman Bystrianyk Kids Health 3 March 22nd 05 07:30 PM
Mercury in Air Pollution: A Link to Autism? Roman Bystrianyk Pregnancy 3 March 22nd 05 07:30 PM
QUACK DISINFORMATION ABOUT MERCURY Ilena Rose Kids Health 20 March 16th 05 09:29 PM
Our Prefered Poisoned Jan Kids Health 1 March 3rd 05 01:38 PM
The Not-So-Crackpot Autism Theory Ilena Rose Kids Health 31 February 12th 05 01:43 AM