'COCOA'S' LIE; "THERE IS *NO* MERCURY IN CANADIAN VACCINES"

Old March 29th 05, 04:22 PM
Jeff

"Cocoa Butter" wrote in message
oups.com...
(...)

You ARE MENTAL!!!!!

If she is mental, why do you waste yoru time arguing with her?

Jeff

Old March 29th 05, 04:26 PM
Cocoa Butter

Wow! I don't think anyone's ever spent that much time looking at my
posts - not even me!
Lots of these quotes you provide are either of people I've responded to
or else parts of complete sentences that make no sense on their own.
I'm pretty sure that you've read them all or whatever though - what do
you think of universal daycare access anyways?
And universal health care? What about my thoughts on equal marriage?

I'm a stay at home mom and USENET is a good way to fill up the time
when my daughter is napping. I'm guessing you must be on disability or
something becuase how else would you have the time to do this?

I think I'm going to stop posting in response to you now, it must be
clear to everyone that
a) you are insane
b) alt.med advocates' criticisms of conventional care are undefendable

Old March 29th 05, 04:39 PM
Ilena Rose

Newsgroups: can.politics
From: "Cocoa Butter" - Find messages by this
author
Date: 15 Mar 2005 19:10:48 -0800
Subject: Gay men and their devoutees

Just as I often want my husband to BANG MY CERVIX UNTIL I
SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that.

Old March 29th 05, 08:01 PM
LadyLollipop

"Cocoa Butter" wrote in message
oups.com...

The site indicated that Hep B was a routine vaccine ...

Are you ****ING INSANE?????????

Old March 29th 05, 08:07 PM
LadyLollipop

"Cocoa Butter" wrote in message
oups.com...
So I guess I *win* the billion million dollars!

It's a good thing you don't have any kids or else they'd probably be
dead right now.

Yeah, you aren't crazy - comparing a USENET rant-fight to Nazi torture!

You ARE MENTAL!!!!! You have *way* too much invested in this group (of
all of say, ten or twenty people who view regularly). CHILL! I thought
this group was about the exchange of ideas and discussion and debate
about those ideas, but clearly you are too stupid to actually discuss
anything. What kind of education do you have? I bet you are a high
school drop out. LAME.

..

Wow. You are totally insane. Publicists? Private Investigations? I
thought this was a discussion group. But then, why do I think that? You
are totally incapable of discussion.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/AndysPosse.htm

For the 50 posts of Terry Polevoy as "Vera" ... please visit:

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tm#TerryAsVera

NONE OF THESE LINKS ACTUALLY LINK TO ANYTHING. *repeat* THESE ARE
DEAD/EMPTY LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have yet to answer my original questions or even attempt to
discredit me BASED ON MY ACTUAL ASSERTIONS

Old March 29th 05, 08:10 PM
LadyLollipop

"Cocoa Butter" wrote in message
oups.com it must be
clear to everyone that
a) you are insane

Old April 4th 05, 10:48 PM
FreddieFarkas

Rosenthal, you are one crazy sicko. Take your computer and throw it away
and get yourself a life.

Mercury in Air Pollution: A Link to Autism? Roman Bystrianyk Kids Health 3 March 22nd 05 07:30 PM
Mercury in Air Pollution: A Link to Autism? Roman Bystrianyk Pregnancy 3 March 22nd 05 07:30 PM
QUACK DISINFORMATION ABOUT MERCURY Ilena Rose Kids Health 20 March 16th 05 09:29 PM
Our Prefered Poisoned Jan Kids Health 1 March 3rd 05 01:38 PM
The Not-So-Crackpot Autism Theory Ilena Rose Kids Health 31 February 12th 05 01:43 AM