Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

Old September 6th 10, 10:56 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
Peter B[_3_]

Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
From Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:

Driving cars innocent kids kill many people. Where are your sympathies for
the kids that drove and killed?

When you are instructed as to possible damage you might do using power
tools, lawnmowers, automobiles, and all the various sides of homopathetic
drugs as well as medicinal drugs do you ever pay attention to them? Or like
others do you ignore it all and say it can't happen to me or my kids. Where
is your rational?

Old September 7th 10, 11:56 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
carole

"Peter B" .@. wrote in message ...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
From Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:

Driving cars innocent kids kill many people. Where are your sympathies for
the kids that drove and killed?

When you are instructed as to possible damage you might do using power
tools, lawnmowers, automobiles, and all the various sides of homopathetic
drugs as well as medicinal drugs do you ever pay attention to them? Or
like others do you ignore it all and say it can't happen to me or my kids.
Where is your rational?

This ng is about alternative health and the dangers of pharmaceutical drugs.
If there are is a problem with a pharmaceutical drug why should we take it
as par for the course?
Why are people taking these drugs to adjust their moods at all?

Your comments as usual, are inane and stupid.
No doubt you threw "homopathetic drugs" into the mix merely as some form of
sensationalism merely to get a reaction -- your usual irrational MO.

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old September 8th 10, 12:49 AM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
Peter B[_3_]

"carole" wrote in message
nd.com...

"Peter B" .@. wrote in message ...

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
From Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:

[...]

PKB? I think so.

It is not about the perceived dangers of Pharmaceutical Drugs at all
although many of your ilk make it thus.

It is supposed to be for alternative meds, not voo doo who do, crystals,
rocks, metals and silica.

You are as guilty as any plus your sense of humor leaves a lot to be
desired.

Maybe if you toe the straight and narrow others will too.