Got it!

Old April 20th 07, 02:49 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default Got it!

Got the van!
B and I picked up the van from my dad's work earlier this afternoon, and boy was that a runaround, somewhat!
But, we got it and got it home. It seems to be running great, and I've put all the kids' seats in it already. I have to take it back to my dad once he calls the local dealership as to where, exactly, the tether bolts for the car seats need to be installed, as he's able to do that, he just needs to find out where the points are. Until then, A is going to have to suck it up and face backwards (lol!) as I was told that facing backwards may be a bit unfun for her, it's A LOT safer than facing forward without a tether strap.
I then have to take it back when my dad has a bit more time to get the driver's door put back together. My bro took it apart to fix the door handle and for him and my dad to look at what's wrong with the power windows (my little bro is an apprentice at my dad's shop) so the door is all wonky and missing the panels inside. Regardless, it works great and I think I really like it!
I took it for a spin to the grocery store and got some groceries, childless LOL
Still, seems to be doing great