A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » alt.support » Single Parents
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Got it!

Old April 20th 07, 02:49 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx
external usenet poster

Default Got it!

Got the van!
B and I picked up the van from my dad's work earlier this afternoon, and boy was that a runaround, somewhat!
But, we got it and got it home. It seems to be running great, and I've put all the kids' seats in it already. I have to take it back to my dad once he calls the local dealership as to where, exactly, the tether bolts for the car seats need to be installed, as he's able to do that, he just needs to find out where the points are. Until then, A is going to have to suck it up and face backwards (lol!) as I was told that facing backwards may be a bit unfun for her, it's A LOT safer than facing forward without a tether strap.
I then have to take it back when my dad has a bit more time to get the driver's door put back together. My bro took it apart to fix the door handle and for him and my dad to look at what's wrong with the power windows (my little bro is an apprentice at my dad's shop) so the door is all wonky and missing the panels inside. Regardless, it works great and I think I really like it!
I took it for a spin to the grocery store and got some groceries, childless LOL
Still, seems to be doing great