Hormones??

Old March 3rd 04, 03:17 AM
Lina

Default Hormones??

Can a hormpne imbalance make you dizzy???

I keep getting lightheaded. I always check my blood sugar and it seems to be
normal... so I'm trying to think of other reasons

Old March 3rd 04, 03:21 AM
Shannon G

"Lina" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Can a hormpne imbalance make you dizzy???

I keep getting lightheaded. I always check my blood sugar and it seems to

be
normal... so I'm trying to think of other reasons

Dehydration or low blood pressure come to mind.

Shannon

Old March 3rd 04, 03:53 AM
Lina

Or DH will nail it on the head....

AF is due this week... the same thing happened in January.

Old March 3rd 04, 09:01 AM
KC

I get lightheaded with stress sometimes. If my neck gets too tight, I
think it reduces the flow of blood to my brain.

KC

Old March 3rd 04, 02:44 PM
Lucy

"Lina" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Can a hormpne imbalance make you dizzy???

I keep getting lightheaded. I always check my blood sugar and it seems to

be
normal... so I'm trying to think of other reasons

How's your blood pressure? I have very low blood pressure and get
light-headed frequently.

Lucy

Old March 3rd 04, 11:33 PM
elizabeth emerald

"Lina" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Can a hormpne imbalance make you dizzy???

I keep getting lightheaded. I always check my blood sugar and it seems to

be
normal... so I'm trying to think of other reasons

2 things make me light headed alot - not drinking enough fluid & very low
blood pressure.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02