Psychological Research - University of Wolverhampton

Old September 15th 03, 12:07 PM
tuppennyblue

Default Psychological Research - University of Wolverhampton

I need your help!

Below is a link to a questionnaire about prenatal feelings. So if you
or your partner are pregnant, then please click the link and complete the
questionnaire. In addition, also attached to the beginning of the
questionnaire is a self-belief questionnaire (there are only about 25
questions with the both put together) for you to have a go at.
http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~a0162731/research.html

I am taking a Psychology Bsc Single (Hons) Degree at the University of
Wolverhampton, and the questionnaire is part of my dissertation. All
information (this is explained in more detail on the link page) is kept
confidential, and is sent to the University secure database for analysis.
There is no need to enter your name anywhere, so you will always remain
anonymous.

To complete the questionnaire, you must either be pregnant, or the father of
a child where you partner is still carrying the unborn child. If you
personally are not applicable, then feel free to forward this email or even
just the link (as most of the above is on the link as well) to anyone you
can think of who is applicable.

Because it is hard to find people in great numbers who are either pregnant
or are the father to a child which has not been born yet, I would really
appreciate it if you could forward this email to everyone in your address
book please? Even if you know that most/all of the people in you email
address book are not pregnant, then still please forward it to them; as they
may know others who are!

The link you need, as above is:
http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~a0162731/research.html

Thank you for taking the time to read this mail, and I hope you can help.

Kind Regards,

Clive Chandler
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
United Kingdom

http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~a0162731/research.html

P.S. If you have any questions, then please feel free to email me on

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
New Research: Negative effects of spanking Chris General 14 June 8th 04 07:01 AM
A great article on spanking Doan General 0 February 28th 04 11:27 AM
peer reviewed research on co-sleeping (it's more dangerous than cot-sleeping) Joshua Levy General 1 December 10th 03 05:27 AM