Happy Belated Birthday, Denise!

Old June 7th 04, 04:20 PM
Circe

Default Happy Belated Birthday, Denise!

Happy birthday yesterday! Hope you had a lovely day.
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 4), and the Rising Son (Julian, 6)

Aurora (in the bathroom with her dad)--"It looks like an elephant, Daddy."
Me (later)--"You should feel flattered."

Old June 7th 04, 05:12 PM
Denise Anderson

"Circe" wrote in message
Happy birthday yesterday! Hope you had a lovely day.
--

Thank you, no one but my MIL remembered

Denise

Old June 7th 04, 05:40 PM
Circe

Denise Anderson wrote:
"Circe" wrote in message
Happy birthday yesterday! Hope you had a lovely day.

Thank you, no one but my MIL remembered

I wanted to post yesterday, but I wasn't online all day.

My husband had to be reminded (by me) at 3:15 in the afternoon when I
suggested we go out to dinner and he asked why? We had a busy day, though,
between church and cub scout crossover, so I don't blame him too much! . My
mother is out of town, so I didn't expect to hear from her. My sister wished
me happy birthday at church, though, and my MIL called and left a message.
My best friend called me this morning; she was working all weekend.

So, did you remind your husband and make him do something nice for you? I
was torn between reminding mine and getting to have a justifiable sulk come
evening g!

Old June 7th 04, 05:45 PM
Denise Anderson

"Circe" wrote in message news:gS0xc.58405

My husband had to be reminded (by me) at 3:15 in the afternoon when I
suggested we go out to dinner and he asked why? We had a busy day, though,
between church and cub scout crossover, so I don't blame him too much! .

So, did you remind your husband and make him do something nice for you? I
was torn between reminding mine and getting to have a justifiable sulk

come
evening g!

Happy bday to you too. I reminded DH when he called.. I can't get too mad
at him, he's out to sea and working crappy hours. It was a pretty bad day.
I'm glad you had a better one!

Denise

Old June 7th 04, 05:54 PM
Circe

Denise Anderson wrote:
Happy bday to you too. I reminded DH when he called.. I can't get
too mad at him, he's out to sea and working crappy hours. It was a
pretty bad day.

Aw, I'm sorry you didn't have a nice birthday. That sucks! {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

I'm glad you had a better one!

Thanks.