Prevent our baby from bad milk

Old January 9th 08, 03:44 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Prevent our baby from bad milk

I am a father of a 19 month baby. I just designed a reminder/ticker to
help new parents to prevent baby from bad milk.
Some babies are playing while being fed with bottle and the milk in
the bottle turn bad in an hour. The busy parents may ignore it.
Please take a look at www.goldenbaby.biz for detail.

PS, as a production and new websit, any suggestion is appreciated

Old January 9th 08, 04:47 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

LOL!

--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_Guest1, Password:
guest
Password

Old January 9th 08, 04:02 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On Jan 8, 10:44*pm, " wrote:
I am a father of a 19 month baby. I just designed a reminder/ticker to
help new parents to prevent baby from bad milk.
*Some babies are playing while being fed with bottle and the milk in
the bottle *turn bad in an hour. The busy parents may ignore it.
Please take a look atwww.goldenbaby.bizfor detail.

PS, as a production and new websit, any suggestion is appreciated

Ummm.... what's wrong with checking your watch before starting the
feeding? (Or, of course, just breastfeeding. Human milk doesn't spoil
in the natural container!)

Naomi
Old January 10th 08, 05:30 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On 1ÔÂ10ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç12ʱ02·Ö, wrote:
On Jan 8, 10:44 pm, " wrote:

I am a father of a 19 month baby. I just designed a reminder/ticker to
help new parents to prevent baby from bad milk.
Some babies are playing while being fed with bottle and the milk in
the bottle turn bad in an hour. The busy parents may ignore it.
Please take a look atwww.goldenbaby.bizfordetail.

PS, as a production and new websit, any suggestion is appreciated

Ummm.... what's wrong with checking your watch before starting the
feeding? (Or, of course, just breastfeeding. Human milk doesn't spoil
in the natural container!)

Naomi

Nice to know you, Naomi,
It's absolutely wronge that the Human milk doesn't spoil in the
natural container, even it in breast! Or, why do we need breasr pump?
Not to mention the milk powder in tin.
The ticker has a start button and a programe was saved in IC. We can
press the button after making milk from powder. So we needn't check
watch. There is an illustration:http://www.goldenbaby.biz/
tryout.htm .
Anyway, thank you for you reply and I'd like to share knowledge with
each other parent.

Roy
Old January 10th 08, 07:13 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

On Jan 8, 10:44 pm, " wrote:

I am a father of a 19 month baby. I just designed a reminder/ticker to
help new parents to prevent baby from bad milk.
Some babies are playing while being fed with bottle and the milk in
the bottle turn bad in an hour. The busy parents may ignore it.
Please take a look atwww.goldenbaby.bizfordetail.

PS, as a production and new websit, any suggestion is appreciated

Ummm.... what's wrong with checking your watch before starting the
feeding? (Or, of course, just breastfeeding. Human milk doesn't spoil
in the natural container!)

Naomi

Nice to know you, Naomi,
It's absolutely wronge that the Human milk doesn't spoil in the
natural container, even it in breast! Or, why do we need breasr pump?

I really think this guy knows what he's talking about. We should all stop and really listen to him. We might learn something.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:
Taylor Marlys -- 01/03/03
Addison Grace -- 09/30/04

Check out the family -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_Guest1, Password: guest
Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID and Password

Old January 10th 08, 10:36 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

wrote in message
I am a father of a 19 month baby. I just designed a reminder/ticker to
help new parents to prevent baby from bad milk.
Some babies are playing while being fed with bottle and the milk in
the bottle turn bad in an hour. The busy parents may ignore it.
Please take a look at www.goldenbaby.biz for detail.

PS, as a production and new websit, any suggestion is appreciated

It has LED eyes? Please please tell me they don't flash red - it would make
the pig thing even scarier, and I don't think my baby could handle it!! lol

Oh, and out of interest, at what point to my breasts go past their use-by
date? I fail to see what the question "Or, why do we need breasr [sic]
pump?" has to do with whether or not breastmilk spoils...

I think I'll be sticking with my reputable dealers, thanks

Lucy

Old January 10th 08, 03:47 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On Jan 8, 10:44 pm, " wrote:

[...]

Ok. I'm going to be kind here, and assume that English is NOT your
first language, and try (though the languages barrier means that it's
not always clear what you are saying) to address the points you make.

WHEN does breastmlk spoil in the breast? (Answer, never.) A breastfed
baby can nurse for hours, and the milk will always be perfect. If
you pump milk it is does indeeed spoil, eventually, but even fresh
pumped milk keeps for about 8 hours at room temperature. (Unlike
formula, it's a 'live' substance that contains things that keep it
from spoiling quickly.)

For formula fed babies, yes, formula will eventually spoil, but I'm
still not clear why your product is useful. Even formula keeps for an
hour at room temperature, and if baby is such a slow eater that he
routinely takes longer than an hour to finish a bottle, maybe the
solution is to make a smaller bottle. (Because, after an hour, the
remaining formula should NOT be put back in the fridge, but thrown
out.)
In any case, a glance at your watch or the clock is going to be at
least as easy as, and much cheaper than, putting a special device on
the bottle.

Oh, and advertising is NOT allowed on this group.

Naomi
Old January 11th 08, 05:37 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On 1ÔÂ10ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç6ʱ36·Ö, "Lucy-lu" wrote:
wrote in message

...I am a father of a 19 month baby. I just designed a reminder/ticker to
help new parents to prevent baby from bad milk.
Some babies are playing while being fed with bottle and the milk in
the bottle turn bad in an hour. The busy parents may ignore it.
Please take a look atwww.goldenbaby.bizfor detail.

PS, as a production and new websit, any suggestion is appreciated

It has LED eyes? Please please tell me they don't flash red - it would make
the pig thing even scarier, and I don't think my baby could handle it!! lol

Oh, and out of interest, at what point to my breasts go past their use-by
date? I fail to see what the question "Or, why do we need breasr [sic]
pump?" has to do with whether or not breastmilk spoils...

I think I'll be sticking with my reputable dealers, thanks

Lucy

Yes, it has LED eyes. Of course, I don't want to scare our baby with
the device and needn't baby but its sitter to hand it. I think I need
to improve my drawing level as well as my poor ENGLISH.
Regarding to the breast fed, it has been confirmed that if women keep
breast bulging with milk, then she will reduce the yield. And milk
will be spoiled after certain period. Sorry for my wrong typing in
hurry.

Old January 11th 08, 06:15 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On 1ÔÂ10ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç11ʱ47·Ö, wrote:

On Jan 8, 10:44 pm, " wrote:

[...]

Naomi- Òþ²Ø±»ÒýÓÃÎÄ×Ö -

- ÏÔʾÒýÓõÄÎÄ×Ö -

Yes,I am a Chinese and English is my second language.
'Pumped milk from breasr do has alive substance that contains things
that keep it from spoiling quickly. But the period of the milk turning
bad should be up to the enviroment, not only the temperature of the
place it is kept, but also the bacilli number, moisture and so on.
It's hard to agree with you that Milk from breast may keep 8 hours at
room temperature. I called some milk producer, including NESTLE and
WYETH, to ask for an accurate period of the milk from formula can be
kept. Some one told me that it's 45minut and another one told it's
1hour or more but less than 90 minuts.
It's do a simple device which can be sticked on general milk bottle.
Take a look at http://www.goldenbaby.biz/img/header_home.jpg. It's not
a advertisement again.

Roy