sickness after 12 weeks

Old December 13th 08, 08:14 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default sickness after 12 weeks

There probably is no answer for this one, but I'm going to ask it
anyway, but I'm confused with the symptoms I'm havin right now. Riht at
12 weeks I started feeling sick, but in a different way, it was more of
a sick feeling in my mouth than anywhere else, it's funny, but when
people say they are feeling sick, I don't tend to think any more of it,
but I've realised there are an awful lot of ways of feeling sick. I
can't now even describe the previous sickness, but this one is
definitely a drooling in the mouth, excess fluid being produced there,
how I would previously have described the feeling that takes me from
feeling sick to knowing I have to get to the bathroom NOW! Except now it
doesn't mean that.

I'm also feelin pretty full in the stomach, which seems to early to feel
that, but I suppose if things aren't sticking out my stomach could
already be squashed enough to make a difference, the problem is, I'm
finding it really hard to get portion sizes right and I'm constantly
making myself feel bad by overeating, not helped by the fact that one
thing that helps the mouth/sick feeling is tasting something!

Oh well, I suppose each pregnancy brings something new. Other than this
I am feeling amazingly well. We're in Las Vegas for a holiday and a
dance comp right now and although my hip was pretty sore yesterday, it
was after a heck of a lot of walking so I'm feeling pretty pleased how
well I'm holding up - increased muscle tone must really be helping me, I
noticed in the mirror yesterday I'm developing a six pack, slightly
worrying as I'm sure I read somewhere that a six pack in a women implies
body fat too low for pregnancy, but I carry my fat on my hips so I
quickly realised this must be nuts and my body fat is probably still
well into the ok bit of the scale!

Cheers
Anne

Sickness? [email protected] Pregnancy 3 September 5th 07 01:00 PM
Sickness? [email protected] Pregnancy 0 September 4th 07 02:03 PM
Morning sickness Clair Crooks Pregnancy 9 September 19th 06 03:01 AM
This sickness.. Andrea S Pregnancy 9 March 14th 05 08:56 PM
Sickness bug :o( andrea Breastfeeding 5 July 12th 03 05:46 PM