I'm kind of cheesed off!-Ride-on update!

Old October 17th 03, 12:53 AM
Megan Byrne

Default I'm kind of cheesed off!-Ride-on update!

Janet,
I wish I had your guts, LOL...I could nt even get up the courage to
e-mail that!!

Update- My Mom just came home from the mall with the cutest ride-on pink
Hungry Hippo!! It is just adorable! As usual, Grandma saves the day!! So
now, Aidan has a firetruck and Alexis has a hippo. But, I know it won't
be long before my son is riding a pink hippo!!

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis
Born 9-28-02

Old October 17th 03, 01:45 AM
multimom4

"Megan Byrne" wrote in message
Janet,
I wish I had your guts, LOL...I could nt even get up the courage to
e-mail that!!

Gosh, that was me at my most tactful. I really really meant it would be a
*gentle* way to tell her the truth. I guess the phrasing I had in my head
didn't express itself very well.

--Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)

Old October 17th 03, 02:07 AM
Megan Byrne

Lori,Thanks for your advice It is DH's sister, one of 7. I do not have a
good relationship with anyon. My IL's leave a very bad taste in my
mouth. DH is more the "let it slide" kinda guy. Any argument SH and I
have is over his family. Anyway, not a chance that SIL will be back
anytime soon. Darn!!

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis
Born 9-28-02

Old October 17th 03, 02:08 AM
Megan Byrne

Janet,
One of these days I will just explode with feelings of my IL's! I think
that I did mention to ML that the kids loved their firetruck so much
that they fight over it.

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis