Highly Informative Video lectures:

Old July 9th 03, 06:51 AM
Chris

Default Highly Informative Video lectures:

And now a commercial break from one of our sponsors:

"Nolawyer" wrote in message
Highly Informative Video lectures:

Video #1 Introduction to Courts and Civil Procedure $23.80
Video #2 The Appeal Process - Representing Yourself $23.80
Video #3 Power and Pitfalls of Federal Court $23.80
Video #4 Preparing for Trial $23.80
Video #5 The Buck Stops He US Supreme Court $23.80

http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html

Or send check/m.o. to

Nolawyer, PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341

Old July 20th 03, 02:20 AM
NoLawyer

Apparently the troll Scott Hedrick is back at his foulmouthing and
dishonest provocations, after a hiatus I forced him into several years
ago by reporting his foul newsgroup language to his Real Estate Employer
in New Mexico. He *is* his own employer probably by virtue of his
unemployable personality. I know of no "faked posts" except his; Mr. Hedrick's
foul language need not be fabricated. I am sure we are about to
see more examples of his posts. To my knowledge, the remainder of Hedrick's
below quoted babble about the FBI, etc., is fresh fabrication.
Finally, I retain all my rights and privileges of Arizona and US
citizenship, freely visit my children and grandchildren there, and
provide my legal assistance via internet to pro se litigants while
living in a pleasant beach home in the State of Sonora, unthreatened by
any US entities.

Scott Hedrick may recall that he spewed his obscenities and lies until
I goaded him into revealing the identity of his New Mexico Real Estate
employer. A few strategic emails later, his having been exposed to that
employer, these newsgroups were rid of Hedrick until his recent
apparent return. He now hides as , but will no
doubt be dumb enough eventually reveal enough to investigate his
present source of income, location, etc., as was done did last time.

Bob Hirschfeld, JD
PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341
http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message .. .
"Wizardlaw" wrote in message

Mr. Hedrick, does your employer know that you are back at it again?

Mr. Disbarred Lawyer, *I am* my employer. Feel free to fake some more posts
and report them to my employer.

Last time, as I recall, it may have been quite costly to your real estate
career..

Not at all- but perhaps I should contact the FBI again and forward this new
material. They were very interested in your prior forgeries. Now, of course,
the penalty is even greater. Interesting how *I'm* not the one who had to
run for the border.

Mexico has been known to extradite folks, you know. Then again, bounty
hunters work there too.

Bob Hirschfeld, JerkusDucktor
PO Box 696, Nowhereville AZ 85341

http://www.notalawyer.com/

Typical troll Scott Hedrick misquotation of my address. I'm not hiding,
Hedrick, but evidently you still are.

Bob Hirschfeld, JD
Old July 20th 03, 02:30 PM
Moon Shyne

"NoLawyer" wrote in message
m...
Apparently the troll Scott Hedrick is back at his foulmouthing and
dishonest provocations,

Haven't seen any foulmouthing - which makes your accusations look like dishonest
[...]

So you admit to stalking the man off line until you caused him to lose his job?

Got it.

these newsgroups were rid of Hedrick until his recent
apparent return. He now hides as , but will no
doubt be dumb enough eventually reveal enough to investigate his
present source of income, location, etc., as was done did last time.

Bob Hirschfeld, JD
PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341
http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

.. .

Old July 21st 03, 06:26 AM
NoLawyer

Troll Hedrick has reverted to his old practice of snipping parts of
what someone
else has posted, and posting them so as to have reversed meanings. To
see what I mean, compare Troll Hedrick's quoted twist to my original
message which immediately precedes his on the thread.

You can't believe anything troll Scott Hedrick says. But since he has
brought up the fact of my truthfully complaining about Scott to his
then-current employer, which well may have contributed to his not
working there anymore, and certainly contributed to his immediate
absence from all the newsgroups after April 1999, here's my 1999
letter to his then-employer. It may be of use to others on the
newsgroups who may currently be harmed by Scott Hedrick's foul mouthed
dishonesty. Here's my letter:
Robert A. Hirschfeld, JD
Legal Educator
(obsolete address redacted)

Douglas Vaughan April 5, 1999
Vaughan Real Estate
6731 Academy Blvd. N.E
Albuquerque NM 87109

Dear Mr. Vaughan:

I'm sure that when Jeffrey Scott Hedrick is confronted with this
letter and the enclosures, his first reaction will be "Hirschfeld is a
disbarred lawyer."
I am indeed disbarred, although I believe unjustly. However among the
vicious taunting and defamation I have endured on the Internet since
last year's disbarment, there is one particular Internet Abuser whose
behavior is so persistent, and so indicative of serious mental
illness, that I feel obliged to try to protect potential real estate
buyers, the general public, and his employer, from the effects of his
mental illness.

After many months of enduring Hedrick's foulmouthed, dishonest
behavior on the Internet, I pursued an admission by him that he had a
New Mexico Real Estate License, and tracked him to your company by way
of the New Mexico Real Estate authorities.

Scott Hedrick, according to Deja News, has posted, or been sent, a
total of about 14,000 Usenet Newsgroup messages. Hedrick poses as a
legal expert,
and claims to have legal education, which he claims resulted in a
number of "winning" cases in Dixie County, Florida. I suspect from his
many posts, and his demeanor, that he may indeed have some legal
education, but either
failed to be admitted to a bar association, or was himself disbarred.

Mr. Hedrick's deplorable public behavior on the Internet reflects
directly upon the Vaughan Company. Hedrick is now directly advertising
your company in his posts; however, his foul Internet behavior in
recent months will undoubtedly be associated by readers, including
potential Albuquerque clients, with his employment by Vaughan Company.

In particular: Hedrick manipulates the quoting of what others post,
deliberately reversing the meaning, and falsely attributing his false
quotes to the original poster. Moreover, Hedrick attributes to other
posters a wide variety of sexual conduct, conditions, illnesses, and
deviancies, including anal fixation, intercourse with the dead, child
molestation, syphilis, and much more. A sampling of his posts,
archived by Deja News and still available for public reading, is
enclosed. Regardless of how he might try to evade responsibility, the
inappropriate, foul language was personally inserted in each instance
by Scott Hedrick, and was not present in the post which he dishonestly
misquotes.

I have, on many, many occasions, been obliged to respond to his lies
and misquotes, by re-posting the unaltered original of what I posted.
Newsgroup readers have surely tired of this back-and forth, but
Hedrick's persistence is
truly monumental. He appears to have much free time on his hands.

Mr. Hedrick's foul conduct seems to occur at all hours of the day,
including what might be considered working hours. It seems likely that
he is originating at least some of his postings from Vaughan-owned
Computers.

In addition to libeling me, Hedrick has taken to falsely accusing
others. A Mr. "Reverend" Jackson, who was once arrested at a mall for
placing his hand on the head of a girl to "bless her", has been
repeatedly accused by Hedrick of sexually molesting the child. If
Hedrick is committing his libel from your computers, you may find your
company jeopardized, should Hedrick be sued for libel by one of his
many Internet defamation victims.

I respectfully suggest that you look into Scott Hedrick's obvious
mental illness, characterized in part by the colorful imagination by
which he comes up with his various accusations of sexual deviancy. I
suspect this man has a past which was not revealed to you when he was
employed.

Should you need assistance in further documenting his outrageous
public conduct, and its connection to the Vaughan Company, do not
hesitate to respond to this letter.

Inaction on your part may necessitate my pursuing Hedrick's unfitness
for Real Estate practice with the New Mexico Real Estate Authorities.

Robert A. Hirschfeld, JD. Legal Educator

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message .. .
"NoLawyer" wrote in message
m...
Apparently
Scott Hedrick is back at

exposing the truth about Disbarred Bob (although his own words show better
than anyone else could what an incompetent he is).

forged some posts and claimed they were mine

several years
ago

He *is* his own employer probably by virtue of his

entrepreneurial spirit, of course.

I know of no "faked posts"

Sounds like age-induced dementia. Victory through Senility! Fortunately, the
FBI knows of yours.

I am sure we are about to
see more examples of his posts.

This time, take the opportunity to learn something.

To my knowledge,

something that your own posts show is pretty lacking.

living in a pleasant beach home in the State of Sonora, unthreatened by
any US entities.

= "I ran from the country rather than face the consequences of my crimes."

Scott Hedrick may recall that he

told the truth about a properly disbarred lawyer

I goaded him into revealing the identity of his New Mexico Real Estate
employer. A few strategic emails later, his having been exposed to that
employer,

Ah, yes, a *confession* of stalking across state boarders. The FBI loves
that sort of thing.

I'm not hiding,

No, you just choose to live outside FBI jurisdiction. Wonder why?

Old July 22nd 03, 03:15 AM
Scott Hedrick

"NoLawyer" wrote in message
om...
By comparing Hedrick's

exposure of the truth with the Disbarred One's

gross misquoting and distortion

you see one of

the Disbarred One's

favorite schoolboy
games.

You can't believe anything

the Disbarred

troll
says.

contributed to his immediate
absence from all the newsgroups after April 1999

Google says otherwise. But then, what more can one expect from someone who
took Taco Bell's motto, "Make a run for the border", seriously.

foul mouthed
dishonesty.

What an excellent description of the Disbarred Spammer's posts.

Speaking of molesters, Roman Polanski had to flee the country. Wonder why
the disbarred one had to flee?
--
If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action

Old July 24th 03, 09:20 PM
NoLawyer

Any reader who compares Troll Hedrick's post below with my originil which
precedes it, will see that Troll Hedrick is up to his usual dishonesty.
He has taken my valid words, and reversed them in meaning. Hedrick has
been doing this for years. It reflects upon his manifest lack of credibility
on Usenet. Hedrick even misses some spots. For example, I have continuously
used these newsgroups both before and after 1999, when Hedrick's employer
induced him to shut up. Yet Troll Hedrick as quoted below, appears to
accuse me of absence from newsgroups beginning in 1999. What an idiot
Troll Hedrick is. Anyone know where I can send a process server to serve
him with a well deserved lawsuit ?

--Bob Hirschfeld, JD

PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341
http://www.nolawyer.com

"NoLawyer" wrote in message
[...]

Learn how to fight the legal system without a lawyer:

Video #1 Introduction to Courts and Civil Procedure $23.80 postpaid
Video #2 The Appeal Process - Representing Yourself $23.80 postpaid
Video #3 Power and Pitfalls of Federal Court $23.80 postpaid
Video #4 Preparing for Trial $23.80 postpaid
Video #5 The Buck Stops Here - U.S. Supreme Court $23.80 postpaid

All Five Videos, including Priority Mail Postage $99.00 postpaid

To purchase, go to http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html

Lecturer on the Tapes: Bob Hirschfeld, JD
A well-known Arizona opponent of Child Protective Services

My AZ landmark Juvenile cases include:

Maria Child v. Lowenburg: Abolished racial discrimination in adoption
USDC AZ, CIV 92-403 PHX EHC (Federal, 1992)

Montoya v. Superior Ct.: Psychologist questions cannot be used to
defeat Fifth Amendment Privilege of father
173 AZ 129; 840 P.2d 305 (AZ App. 1992)

Nat.Mother v. Superior Court: Prohibited Penile Plethysmograph
on juvenile boys in AZ
AZ Ct of App. #1-SA-92-155

Matter of Anonymous Child "KDL": Unwed father has first right to
child when mother kills herself, shoots
the child non-fatally. Maricopa AZ
Juvenile Court #JD 006791

My helpful web site: http://www.nolawyer.com

Bob Hirschfeld, JD, PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341
Old July 25th 03, 04:45 PM
Buckwheat

NoLawyer wrote:

snip Anyone know where I can send a process server to serve him with a well deserved lawsuit ?

All other things aside, I hope you find him. His comments of late are entirely inappropriate.

Old July 26th 03, 12:12 AM
NoLawyer

Buckwheat wrote in message ...
NoLawyer wrote:

snip Anyone know where I can send a process server to serve him with a well deserved lawsuit ?

All other things aside, I hope you find him. His comments of late are entirely inappropriate.

Scott Hedrick's newsgroup comments circa 1999 were even more inappropriate.
Old July 26th 03, 12:18 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Buckwheat" wrote in message
His comments of late are entirely inappropriate.

Well, the Disbarred Wonder doesn't know how to post anything that isn't
inappropriate.

Says a lot that someone who sells legal advice doesn't know how to find a
process server.

Just killfile him- you and your children will be better off.

Old July 26th 03, 01:09 AM
Buckwheat

Scott Hedrick wrote:

"Buckwheat" wrote in message
His comments of late are entirely inappropriate.

Well, the Disbarred Wonder doesn't know how to post anything that isn't
inappropriate.

Says a lot that someone who sells legal advice doesn't know how to find a
process server.

Just killfile him- you and your children will be better off.

Thanks, but I'd rather not. Mr. Hirshfeld's spamming isn't nearly as
objectionable as your seemingly defamatory allegations (which I refuse to
repeat). You'll be lucky if you aren't soon sending him a substantial portion
of your income.