Get your child support court order enforced

Old October 24th 07, 06:49 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Get your child support court order enforced

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
Is that how you see it? I am tired of all the crap and lies your little
group
has talked themselves into believing.

Yes, that is how I see it. I see that you are willing to trash people who
have far more information about the system than you do. Why is that?

teachrmama wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
though, long
after I killfiled her.

It's just sad that she came in with some real questions, and ended up
attacking everyone who tried to show her what the system is really like.
guess she was looking for a group where they would tell her everything
that
she wanted to hear, and stroke what appears to be her massive ego. Oh
well,
what can you do? There are none so foolish as those who will not
learn.......

Old October 24th 07, 04:53 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

is good, honest, and well deserved, and she dcan close her eyes to the
abuses of the system. It's really too bad.

Bull****, and you know it. If the fathers would have taken care of the
children to begin with, child support would never had been established.

Look up the word, "Feminism".

Now
it is too late for complaining. Nobody was complaining when they could
just
up and walk away from responsibility, so don't complain now that you are
held
responsible.

So it would be OK with you if your ex husband gained custody of your child
and you had to pay $900 per month to him?

With married people who get divorced-If you kept your wife in a lifestyle,
she should be your responsibility until someone else takes her for a wife.

Yes the system forces males to keep her in the life style she is accustomed
to!
So you agree that should stop when she remarries?

if you have kids with the ex-why not pay child support for you kid?

We do, we just disagree on how much money that should cost!

You can't just walk away, and now the agencies make sure you can't, that's
why you all
are mad.

Mad is not the word for it when you are forced from your kids!

Old October 24th 07, 05:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
[...]

Spousal support should stop when the ex remarries, but child support should
not. Your kid is notthe financial responsibility of a new spouse, it is still
your responsibility. Do you have a court order for visitation? If so, then
you know what you need to do to enforce it, you just do not want to take my
advice.
Even if the police do not take a report, your call to the dispatch is
documented, and recorded. No excuses...

Old October 24th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
Justthe6ofus

On Oct 23, 4:50 am, "Gini" wrote:
THEY ARE STEALING CONTENT FROM FROM USENET
=====================================
"animal05" wrote Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:

You lie to cover for that nasty
whore, Gini,

Your deficiency in reading comprehension is not our problem

==
Heh....It's so cute that she calls me a whore when she's the loser who
chose a loser to procreate with and can't even maintain a relationship with
him
or support her own kids. :-). I do like all the attention she gives me
though, long
after I killfiled her.

Ok So I just saw this post and this discussion is probably over, but I
was falling out of my chair laughing. This woman is hilarious, I think
she's actually a new breed of comedian, I can see it now... she gets
on stage, has verbal vomit, and instead of the crowd laughing With her
they'll laugh At her and not in a good way. I don't think anyone has
thought of this quiet yet. Genious! Hey Illiana do you have an agent?

Old October 24th 07, 11:40 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

THEY ARE STEALING CONTENT FROM FROM USENET
=====================================
"animal05" wrote Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:

You lie to cover for that nasty
whore, Gini,

Your deficiency in reading comprehension is not our problem

==
Heh....It's so cute that she calls me a whore when she's the loser who
chose a loser to procreate with and can't even maintain a relationship
with
him
or support her own kids. :-). I do like all the attention she gives me
though, long
after I killfiled her.

Ok So I just saw this post and this discussion is probably over,

==
Nope. She's still going on about it. She even posted about me on a
"bulitan."
(We haven't figured out what that is yet but, it really sounds serious,
don't ya think?)
==
==

Old October 25th 07, 12:12 AM posted to alt.child-support
animal05

Gini wrote:
[...]

She lerned that thar word durin cifern klas.
Old October 25th 07, 12:16 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

I'm not shur weather this is right or not, but I think she is refering to a
bulitan bored.

(I know we normally don't do spelling flames, but you have to have a decoder
ring to figure out what she is talking about.)

Old October 25th 07, 12:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

[...]

Heh, I'm thinkin' maybe she didn't show up for that klas.

Old October 25th 07, 12:29 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

[...]

===
LOL! Now you know we *do* resort to spelling flames in emergencies.
Sometimes there's just no way a gettin' around it. I like that bulitan bored
idea--maybe
we should go with that. Teach thought it might have something to do with
little bulls.
Could be. No matter. I feel I'm a much better person after having
experienced this. Most folks go a lifetime
without ever being posted on a bulitan.

Old October 25th 07, 01:06 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

Well you have to admit you won the trifecta - hater, whore, and racist - and
except for the fact you are a liar too - most people think you know what you
are talking about. :-)