Alexandra's 7 ww appt

Old May 13th 04, 02:33 AM
Coccinella

Default Alexandra's 7 ww appt

Hello ladies,
I cannot believe that I am finally finding some time to post! Alexandra
seems to have decided to be awake all the time which means that I am awake
all the time. She finally went to sleep in her Link-a-doos swing (best
purchase ever made! I wish they made one for mommies too!).
Yesterday we went to the 7 weeks appt. She is now a whopping 10 lb 11oz and
she is 21 1/2 inches long. She also had her shots and I am amazed at how
good she was. Of course she was crying when they gave her the injections
but
as soon as it was over she stopped crying. The horrible heat wave we got is
upsetting her more than the vaccinations.
Here are some new pics of her (they are from 2 weeks ago):

http://tinyurl.com/2htgd

Hope everything is fine with all of you.

Love

Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/2004)

Alexandra's birth announcement

Fur Babies

Old May 13th 04, 03:07 AM
Carla

Nicky,

She is such a beauty! You know, she looks *exactly* like my sister
did as a baby. The next time I post some pics, I'll have to post one
of her as a baby and then one of her as an adult so you can see what
you think...may be a predictor. :-)

Glad all is going well with you & Alexandra. I'm just "patiently"
waiting for my little bundle...aaaaack!

Carla
#1 due 5/14/04

Alexandra's birth story Coccinella Pregnancy 31 March 31st 04 06:08 PM
38ww 5dd appt. Coccinella Pregnancy 20 March 19th 04 07:04 AM
First OB appt Denise Anderson Pregnancy 3 February 6th 04 05:44 PM
my first appt (booking visit) pcb Pregnancy 14 September 22nd 03 08:08 AM
39 week appt GoofeeGyrl Pregnancy 2 September 8th 03 04:38 AM