NCP Experience with Massachusetts Child Support Enforcement

Old January 30th 07, 03:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
Reefpoint

Default NCP Experience with Massachusetts Child Support Enforcement

Just to let you folks out there know how bad it is in Massachusetts.
I pay $28,000 a year in CS - one child and my ex has a master's degree
yet can't seem to earn more than $4000 a year. Yes, it is obvious the
ex leeches off of the CHILD support I pay. That is truly pathetic,
but by law, that will go on until my daughter is 23!!

Well apparently collecting 28 thousand dollars a year tax free for
sitting on her butt eating bon-bons wasn't enough so she submitted 3
false sworn affidavits (ie perjury) to CSE claiming I owed her
$3000. With absolutely no investigation the CSE creeps emptied my
bank account. That action was in total violation of state law. I
immediately contacted them and requested an administrative review as
state law requires. Never got a response from them another violation
of my rights. I continued to request a review as time went on.
Finally 10 months later someone from their Tip Line who I blindly
contacted got a caseworker to look at it. Wow amazing - the case
worker agrees she committed perjury. I ask them to prosecute her and
the woman laughs at me. They refused to refund the entire amount they
stole from me, refused to give me lost interest, refused to cover the
bank fees for executing a levy, refused to correct the negative credit
bureau reports. I contact the state's attorney generals office and
ask them to correct this. They laugh too.

Time for change is long overdue. People can only take so much crap
from agencies that think they have the right to operate unchecked,
ignore the law and violate the rights of individuals. These agencies
just perpetuate the gender bias and abuse that fill the family court.

It cases like this that cause people to do desperate things.

Old January 30th 07, 05:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

I would be contacting every news station, newspaper, congress critter,
the ACLU, and anyone else that could turn the heat up on these guys!
There is no excuse for people in government laughing when you ask them
to do their damn job! This kind of BS HAS to stop. I bet once you put
a fire under their asses, things would get straightened out pretty
quickly. If worst came to worst, you might even take out a negative
billboard near a major freeway naming the people that refused to do
their jobs. If they wanted to take you to court over it, it's more
publicity and that's the last thing they want. Imagine how they'd feel
with everyone seeing what's really happening to NCP's.

Old January 30th 07, 08:53 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

wrote in

their jobs. If they wanted to take you to court over it, it's more
publicity and that's the last thing they want. Imagine how they'd feel
with everyone seeing what's really happening to NCP's.

Problem is, the general public is dosile and really don't care about
anything that doesn't effect them.
The people in these government positions know this all too and and do as
they please.

Solution here is to take the wife to small claims court and make her prove
there was a dept for $3000.
If there was no dept, then she acted in bad faith.

Old January 30th 07, 09:43 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Jan 30, 7:30 am, "Reefpoint" wrote:
[...]

And people why some men go ballistic and shoot judges, their exes and/
or other CS-related parties. I'm just shocked it doesn't happen more
often.

Old January 31st 07, 01:09 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

I've been an NCP in MA for for 14 years (3 1/2) to go.

I think the people who post here do understand.

I think it is naive to expect any outsider much less anyone who makes
a living from this blood-sucking machine to respond with any sense of
fairness.

In the example you gave you do have recourse.

It will be somewhat costly of your time and depending how you choose
to go about it may or may not be expensive.

IMO most NCP's go through shock, depression and then resignation. I
went through the first two. But I kept fighting until the last four
times in a row my ex was consistently slammed by the judge(s). (FYI
female judges in MA are much less tolerant of an able-bodied, college-
educated woman living off of child support than male judges.)

The CS system is so far amok that I don't ever expect them to be
"fair" at least for my generation or the next. You can, however, move
from 5%-95% to 40%-60%. But it won't be handed to you out of fairness.
It only happens because you give them no alternative but to back down.

The MA Attorney General's Office is never going to get into this. I'm
surprised you even tried. You have to do this yourself. File suit
naming each person in the chain of command, starting with the case
worker you spoke to. File a second suit against your ex.

I guess maybe I'm cranky or frustrated, but too many men use this
forum as a place to say "gosh this is really bad."

We know. The question is what do we do about it.

Don

Old January 31st 07, 03:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
Mr. Anonymous

You know, you may have something there. Maybe not a billboard, but I
remember a case in Las Vegas where an individual did something similar in
similar circumstances and printed up a whole bunch of fliers, then put them
on people's windshields at parked cars. It ****ed the courts off immensely,
and after threatening the individual with court action, the whole case was
dropped all together because they couldn't figure out a way to prosecute the
individual without showing the fliers to the jury.

--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention
Old January 31st 07, 04:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Mr. Anonymous" wrote in

You know, you may have something there. Maybe not a billboard, but I
remember a case in Las Vegas where an individual did something similar in
similar circumstances and printed up a whole bunch of fliers, then put
them on people's windshields at parked cars.

Seems like a lot of work to recover $3000?

If she wrongfully defrauded the guy, it would be easy enough to prove in
small claims!