My Wish

Old April 8th 04, 05:26 AM
Bob

Default My Wish

Fair For All wrote:
Bob wrote in message ...

Fair For All wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message ...

"Fair For All" wrote in message
le.com...

I just wish kids were treated equally regardless of their gender. I
just wish kids were treated according to their age and behavior
instead of their gender.

I don't knwo what gender is when it refers to kids. Gendoer refers to nouns
and verbes iand adjectives in some lanquages. Not to people. The proper term
is sex.

Will my dream ever come true?

I hope not.

Why not??

The advantage I see would be a miraculous decrease in domestic
violence and spousal abuse.

As Ralph used to say, "To the moon, Alice."

Most men who hurt girls were themselves abused as little boys. Abused
by this misandrist society. The boys' abusers were also male and were
in all likelihood heterosexual. The boys' abusers were acting out of
both anti-male sadism and their urge to blend in with society to be
popular. When these poor boys find how they were exploited in
childhood, they become jealous of girls and abuse girls. They want
revenge. Girls might not have attacked them, however girls benefited
from the same society that hurt those boys.

Those who benefit from evil are evil. Jealousy and anger is what
drives men/boys to hurt girls.

More often it's girls/women taunting boys/men to get attention, and/or
girls/women emotionally abusing boys/men.

No its straight men adapting to societal misandry by abusing boys.

Wrong dodo. That misandry don't fly.

Q. What is the moral of the story?

A. Harming one gender (i.e. boys) eventually results in harm to the
other gender (i.e. girls). So if you really care about girls, you'd
better care for boys equally.

You must *not*:

1. Treat girl children better than boy children

2. Treat boy children worse than girl children

If people understood this and behaves accordingly, then perhaps
male-to-female violence would decrease by 90%. David Westerfield
wouldn't have the girl-hating anger in him to attack Danielle Vandam.
Samantha Runnion would be alive and in peace and so would her family.

Focusing on male-to-female violence and ignoring female-to-male violence
is the same kind of sexist misandry you seem to have argued against in
the paragraph above.

Female-to-male sexual violence is so rare it might as well be ignored.
It is male-to-male sexual violence that is the problem.

Female-to-male sexual violence is about as common, or more common than
male-to-female violence.

Female whining is far more common. Whine, whine, whine.

The abuse of boys is perpetrated solely by heterosexual men. Boys'
abusers are purely heterosexual and male.

That is a total crock of misandrist ****. MOTHERS are the most likely
persons who abuse boys. Mothers do twice as much reported child abuse
as men, and are twice as likely to abuse boys as girls.

Mothers are the *least* likely to abuse boys. Mothers - at least in
their hearts - love sons as much as daughters.

What a ****ing dream. The safest place for children is with their
fathers. The most dangerous place for children is with single mothers.

Mommy murder is far more common than fathers hurting children.

It is the outdoor society (e.g. school and the public) that are the
nasty culprit. They force boys to be "tough", not to cry, not to hit
girls.

Today's mothers were never taught not to hit boys, and many of them
abuse or even kill their own sons.

Females are incapable of raping males.

Lies and cow****. Many boys are raped by mothers or other older women.

No. Boys are raped by straight men.

Another failure to comprehend the concept.

So the abuse of boys is NOT
perpetrated by women, though woman-haters often fantasize about this.

Lies and cow****. It makes you look stupid.

You need to relax and read some science books.

Your lies and misandry is not "science" dumb ****.

Gay males are incapable of perpertrating any form of aggression.

ROFLMAO!!! Violence in the gay community is MORE common than among
straights. What a pack of lies.

Please understand the difference between "homosexual males" and
"heterosexual males practicing homosexuality".

Rump riders are as rump riders do. Your failure to comprehend the
concept is YOUR problem.

Gay males are totally
innocent. People in the gay community aren't necessarily gay at all.

Black is white, day is night, truth is fiction, gays are straight, and
Fair for **** has his head up his boyfriends arse again.

Straight men who practice homosexuality are the danger. They almost
always include pedophila, necrophilia, coprophilia, sadism,
molestation, and rape in their acts. BTW prison rape is always
perpetrated by straight men.

Black is white, day is night, truth is fiction, gays are straight, and
Fair for **** has his head up his boyfriends arse again.

So
people need to stop labeling gay men as abusers. NAMBLA's men are
purely heterosexual. That is what gives the ability to abuse. These
straight male pedophiles harm boys because if they harmed girls,
society would lynch them. In adaptation to society misandry, these
straight men hurt boys.

With as much importance, pre-adolescent boy children are incapable of
perpetrating any form of aggression.

A boy who kisses a girl should not be labeled as an abuser.

A girl who harms a boy deserves as much punishment as a boy who harms
a girl. A kid who harms another kid of the same gender deserves as
much punishment as a boy who harms a girl.

Boys and girls are different, and more just in their sex organs.
Their behavior on average, is different.

No. Where the science?

Yes, boys and girls are different. So are men and women different.

Boys are not stronger than girls. Macho *******s should respect this
fact and stop telling boys to be "men".

The term "macho *******s" is sexist and offensive.

Why do you say so? It is the macho men who attack weaker males and
male children. They force males to be self-destuctive.

Someone ought to have done the world a favor and attacked Fair-ly-**** a
long time ago. What a hate filled crock.

BTW I have read many of your posts. All lot of people respond to you
by calling you "faggot", "sister", "rapist", and other misandrist
terms. These are the macho people who hurt you because you are a male
expressing your feelings.

A lot of misandrist bigots hate MEN who don't kowtow to feminazi
domination.

By saying that "macho *******" is an offensive term, you are only
protecting your attackers. It is the macho men in much of usenet that
attack you.

LOL. It's rump riders, lesbian dykes, and feminazi SNAG's who hate a
strong MAN. Real MEN are supportive of other real MEN.

That is because they have innate
differences in their interests.

Scientific proof?

Boys like to play with trucks,, play sports
and be rougher than girls while prefer dolls and playing house more than
boys.

That is because our sick misandrist macho society forces boys to be
"tough", artificial, and supress their emotions. Girls are free to do
anything they want. Boys are told not to cry or hit girls.

The sick misandrist is you fella.

Please re-organize your frontal cortex. No offense.

Given a choice, boys would express themselves and stay in the house
more. They would be equally passive to, if not more than, girls. Boys
like softness just as girls do.

LOL. What a crock.

BTW: Men express themselves too. That feminazi lie about men not
expressing our emotions is feminist crap. Men use more subtle forms of
expression and don't blather and gossip like women. That doesn't mean
we don't feel or express our feelings. Women usually aren't sensitive
enough to notice anyone but themselves though, and hence come to believe
that nobody matters but HER!

Please understand. It is those evil misandrists who force males not to
express their emotions. They call these males "sissies" forcing
showing any sign of emotion.

We're "MEN," not some dehumanized "males" that the feminazis try to call
us. You can usually tell which side of the "war on men" someone is on
by the language s/he uses.

Adult men are much rougher w/ boy babies than w/ girl babies. No
wonder boy babies die more frequently than girl babies.

Females MURDER boys much more often than girls. Fathers do not murder
children any where near as often as females.

Once again, you are not understanding that the abuse of boys is
perpetrated solely by straight men.

That lie don't fly bigot. Mommy murder is far more common. In some US
cities mommy murder has gotten to be so common they have put up
billboards asking mommies not to put little children in dumpsters.

Straight men often adapt to
societal misandry by molesting boys. Around the whole world girls are
treated better than boys. They always have been since humans entered
the world.

Girls are treated better than boys mostly by WOMEN who kill boys and
abuse boys twice as often as girls.

Yes. This occurs even in Islam. If you don't believe, please check
out:
http://www.theforumz.com/forumz/showthread/t-2345.html

I don't care about Islam.

Pre-adolescent boys do not necessarily like to be rougher than
pre-adolescent girls. Science actually proves the reverse.

Cow****!

Why do you say so? I am only supporting your pro-male views by saying
the above.

Cow****. You are repeating sexist feminist dogma.

That is just the way it is.

No. That is how our perverted society forces it to be.

That's just your sick feminist lies.

I am not feminist. I just believe that kids should be treated equally
regardless of their gender.

You repeat sick feminist propaganda and anti-men lies. A feminist is as
a feminist does.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, leading Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old April 8th 04, 05:42 AM
toto

On 7 Apr 2004 23:11:57 GMT, enigma wrote:

i have no idea how
one treats a girl *infant* differently than a boy. infants are
just so non-gendered. do you have any cites on how boy infants
are treated differently than girls?

Actually, I have seen at least one study that says that parents
do handle boys and girls differently from the moment they
know the gender of the child.

http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/ellens/...pap/node6.html

The difference in toys cannot be explained purely by the children's
preferences --- the expectations of parents and other gift givers play
a major role. Numerous studies, cited in [Pomerleau et al 1990, page
360,] have found:

When interacting with an infant who was introduced as a girl, adults
used feminine toys (for instance, a doll) and talked more to `her'.
When the infant was presented as a boy, they used masculine toys
(e.g., a hammer) and encouraged more motor activity.

Iirc, this study used the *same* infant presented to people as a boy
and a girl, so there was no way the adults who were interacting knew
whether the infant was *in fact* of the opposite gender when they were
introduced. The adults took the word of the experimenter that they
were seeing a boy or a girl.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old April 8th 04, 06:05 AM
toto

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:35:00 GMT, dragonlady
wrote:

It was NOT physical cues the babies were giving indicating a preference
for one over the other; they did some studies with babies dressed in
yellow or green, where they told some folks the baby was a boy, and some
the baby was a girl, and the difference was about the same, and pretty
marked.

Found this reference:

http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/ellens/...pap/node6.html

Anecdotal evidence suggests that when an infant is
dressed in blue, passers-by say how smart he looks;
if the same baby is dressed in pink, people say how
pretty she is. Boys' clothing is often decorated with
cars and trains; girls' clothing rarely is. More rigorously,
numerous studies of sex stereotyping of infants are
reviewed in [Stern et al 1989], including:

Parents in one study, for example, were asked to
rate and describe their newborns shortly after birth
when the primary source of information about the
baby was his or her gender (Rubin et al., 1974).
Although the infants did not differ on any objective
measures, girls were rated as littler, softer, finer
featured, and more inattentive than boys. Other
studies have revealed that parents treat male and
female infants differently.... Fagot (1978) observed
that parents of toddlers reacted differently to boys'
and girls' behaviors. Parents responded more
positively to girls than boys when the toddlers played
with dolls, and more critically to girls than boys when
the toddlers engaged in large motor activity [Stern et
al 1989, page 502,].

Expecting different behavior from boys and girls can
be a self-fulfilling prophecy: If one sort of behavior is
expected and encouraged, the child will be more likely
to continue it.

Children also have been shown to have formed sexual
stereotypes as early as at two years old [Weinraub et al
1983, page 33]. For example,

Preschool children also have a good grasp of
adult-validated sex-stereotyped beliefs about children's
behavior. When asked in an interview-like situation which
of two paper dolls --- `Michael' or `Lisa' --- would like to
do certain activities in nursery school, end up in certain
future roles, and have certain character traits, children to
years old showed an impressive depth of knowledge
(Kuhn, Nash, & Brucken, 1978). Children believe that
girls like to play with dolls, help mother, cook dinner, clean
house, talk a lot, never hit, and say `I need some help';
they also believe that boys like to play with cars, help father,
build things, and say `I can hit you' [Weinraub et al 1983,
page 34,].

The careers that children imagine for males and females
are influenced by sex stereotypes. By the age of three
years, most children ``know that girls will grow up to clean
the house, be a nurse, or be a teacher, and boys will grow
up to `be boss''' [Weinraub et al 1983, page 38,]. These
stereotypes affect the careers that children picture for
themselves:

Even preschool children express future aspirations
along sex-stereotyped lines. Both preschool and
elementary school girls choose a parenting role
significantly more often than boys (Looft, 1971;
Vondracek & Kirchner, 1974). In addition, the range
of occupational choice is more restricted for girls, with
nurse and teacher being the most popular answers
(Vondracek and Kirchner, 1974; Beuf, 1974). Boys'
choices include more action oriented occupations
(police officer, sports superstar) and more prestigious
careers (doctor, public servant, pilot).

Taking the question one step further, Beuf (1974)
asked children 3 to 6 years of age what they would do
if they were of the other sex. Approximately 70 percent
of the children replied with a job considered appropriate
for the imagined sex. More interestingly, boys frequently
imagined themselves as nurses and girls imagined
themselves as doctors when asked, `What if you were
a girl (boy)?' Several girls confided that they really would
prefer to be doctors rather than nurses when they grew
up, but couldn't because they were girls [Weinraub et al
1983, page 44,].

Thus, from an early age, girls and boys learn to think of
most careers as being appropriate for either men or
women but not both. This will influence not just their
career choice but how they view males and females
aspiring to ``inappropriate'' roles.

Unfortunately, these stereotypes are so pervasive that it
is difficult for unprejudiced parents to prevent their
children from accepting the stereotypes:

A female computer scientist told me:

We ... have a rather non-traditional household,
and I'm surprised at how traditional my two daughters
seem to be turning out.

Both my husband and I work full-time, but when
we are home, [John] does almost all the cooking (I
make a meal maybe once every three weeks), he
cleans up after himself while cooking so I don't do
much of the cleaning in the kitchen, I do the laundry
(sometimes), and we let everything else go until a
friend comes to clean our house and dig us out from
under the laundry I never can seem to get to....

[Once,] I asked my 5-year-old who did most
of the work around the house, me or her daddy. She
said ``you''. Now, this kid is totally guileless --- she
has not learned yet how to say one thing to one person
and another to another, so I'm sure she wasn't just
telling me this because I was the one who asked the
question. So I said, ``What kind of work do I do around
the house? In the living room, in the kitchen?'' She said,
``You clean the kitchen.'' I couldn't believe it! I might
have believed her if she said I occasionally picked up
in the living room --- but cleaned the kitchen? Her dad's
domain? Where did that come from????

Another parent reported:

When our daughter was very young --- about 3
years old --- we audiotaped an interview about what
she would be when she grew up. After mentioning a
number of possibilities my wife said, `What about a
doctor?' Jessica replied, `Yeah, I could be a doctor.'
Our son who was 5 at the time interrupted saying, `I think
you mean a nurse.` `Yeah, a nurse,' Jessica said. My wife
said, `She could be a doctor if she wanted,' and our son
replied, `I don't think so...I've never seen any, at least not
in Iowa.'

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old April 8th 04, 05:26 PM
Fair For All

dragonlady wrote in message ...
In article ,
enigma wrote:

(Fair For All) wrote in
om:

enigma wrote in message
actually, infant boys are more frail than infant girls.

Yet our sick society is gentler w/ baby girls than w/ baby
boys.

In fact, the proof that infant boys are weaker than infant
girls only stimulates the cold-hearted, sadistic,
anti-male, sexual perversions of the people who make up our
misandrist society. It is through this sick sexual sadism
that adult men often treat boy babies so much worse than
girl babies. In addition, men who treat girls better than
boys often blend in w/ this sick macho society and are
actually popular.

i think you need to look beyond your sample of one into
reality.
i'm terribly sorry if you were abused as a child, but your
experience doesn't mean all boys are abused or all of society
is misandrist abusers.
FWIW, my parents raised myself & my brothers equally once
they figured out i didn't *like* dolls & girly stuff, which
was about the time i became verbal at 2. i have no idea how
one treats a girl *infant* differently than a boy. infants are
just so non-gendered. do you have any cites on how boy infants
are treated differently than girls?

It's been a long time since the studies that I'm familiar with were
done, but there HAVE been studies that show that people tend to handle
boy infants and girl infants differently. They use softer voices and
are more gentle with girls, and are more likely to do physical, fast
games with boys. Even in infancy, boy babies were more likely to have
people hold them up in the air, or do other physical things, while girl
babies were more likely to be held very softly, and closer to the body.
Even the tone of voice was different: softer and higher pitched with
girls, louder and lower pitched with boys.

It was NOT physical cues the babies were giving indicating a preference
for one over the other; they did some studies with babies dressed in
yellow or green, where they told some folks the baby was a boy, and some
the baby was a girl, and the difference was about the same, and pretty
marked.

When my oldest was about 2, she and I spent an afternoon at a park that
was nearly deserted. She was in typical toddler-wear: overalls and a
long sleeved shirt. She had very little hair. A teenage boy started
to play with her in a sterotypical teen-boy fashion: nothing
inappropriate, but very phisical.

She was having a GREAT time with him.

Misandrist society wouldn't believe that even if it were true

When he found out she was a girl, he appologized for being so rough with
her;

Typical misandrist sadist. He probably rapes little boys to show how
much he respects little girls.

no amount of verbage on my part seemed to make any difference --
he said he only behaved the way he did because he thought she was a
little boy.

This only shows that men who are nice to girls are rude to boys.

He even told me I needed to dress her differently so others
wouldn't make the same mistake and treat her like a boy.

I hate misandrist perverts like him. Macho men are misandrists. Most
misandrists are boy-raping pedophiles. All these men are purely
heterosexual.

What a sick society I live in!

This happens everywhere in the world and happened since humans landed
on the earth.

Boy babies are more frail than girl babies. Yet our sick perverted
misandrist society is gentler with girls than with boys.

All heterosexual males are pedophiles!
Old April 8th 04, 05:33 PM
Fair For All

wrote:

[...]

Misandrist macho ******* pedophiles applying adult qualities to
infants.

Other
studies have revealed that parents treat male and
female infants differently.... Fagot (1978) observed
that parents of toddlers reacted differently to boys'
and girls' behaviors.

Parents responded more
positively to girls than boys

Is this sick perversion of society ever going to end?!

when the toddlers played
with dolls, and more critically to girls than boys when
the toddlers engaged in large motor activity [Stern et
al 1989, page 502,].

Expecting different behavior from boys and girls can
be a self-fulfilling prophecy: If one sort of behavior is
expected and encouraged, the child will be more likely
to continue it.

So the victim-perpetrator cycles continues

Children also have been shown to have formed sexual
stereotypes as early as at two years old [Weinraub et al
1983, page 33]. For example,

This is the fault of adult heterosexual pedo misandrist men!

[...]

Science totally disagrees with the sick society that views infants as
adults.

Unfortunately, these stereotypes are so pervasive that it
is difficult for unprejudiced parents to prevent their
children from accepting the stereotypes:

Boy children who don't accept those stereotypes are abused by our
society of misandrist heterosexual male macho pedophiles!