Jessica's walking!

Old May 22nd 07, 10:36 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

Default Jessica's walking!

Thought I'd share my super proud moment!!

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...Picture067.flv

Lucy x

Old May 22nd 07, 02:24 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"Lucy-lu" wrote in message
Thought I'd share my super proud moment!!

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...Picture067.flv

Lucy x

Aww! Congrats!!!!!

Old May 22nd 07, 09:48 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Oh that is soooooo cute! I love how she is wobbly and yet doesn't lose her
balance or sit down, she just pauses a step, catches her balance, and then
continues on. And the never ending smile the whole time! Adorable!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old May 22nd 07, 11:50 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Me Myself and I

Awww she's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Pip

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - March 02 - 4lb 12oz
Still as small as a peanut but as smart as a whip!

DD2 Abby - 8 weeks early - Feb 05 - 3lb 14oz
I'm two and what a Demon I can be!!

"Yes you can drive me insane just by talking to me!"

Old May 23rd 07, 10:55 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Karen

Lucy-lu wrote:
Thought I'd share my super proud moment!!

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...Picture067.flv

Lucy x

I found this so cute that I forwarded the link to DH. He was tense the
entire time he watched it, because, in true YouTube style, he was
expecting something horrible to happen to her. Not sure why he expected
me to send him something like that, though... We're both glad Jessica is
such a happy and competent baby. Congratulations!

Karen
Old May 23rd 07, 03:08 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"Karen" wrote in message
Lucy-lu wrote:
Thought I'd share my super proud moment!!

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...Picture067.flv

Lucy x

I found this so cute that I forwarded the link to DH. He was tense the
entire time he watched it, because, in true YouTube style, he was
expecting something horrible to happen to her. Not sure why he expected me
to send him something like that, though... We're both glad Jessica is such
a happy and competent baby. Congratulations!

Karen

LOL N and I have never watched babies on youtube, but we're both quite fond
of the gymnastics bloopers.

Old May 23rd 07, 03:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

Hi all

Thanks for your lovely replies : D There's no stopping her now!

Lucy x

toe walking lulublue2 General 3 September 2nd 06 11:58 AM
Jessica's hips lucy-lu Pregnancy 6 August 11th 06 09:05 AM
Jessica's Birth story and update - long lucy-lu Pregnancy 8 July 10th 06 11:02 PM
Please sign the petition for Jessica's Law today. (off topic) wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 June 29th 06 04:23 PM
Toe walking newmama General 13 March 24th 06 04:46 AM