40+weeks update

Old September 16th 03, 06:26 PM
Shannon

Default 40+weeks update

Doctor says I am ready to go anytime now. He will induce me if I want to on
Friday but he is positive I will go into labor before then. I am pretty
anxious, excited, scared, and nervous. With everything going on im so
confused on how to feel about anything.
Other then this BS with FACS now im having banking problems. The bank
screwed up and if I go into labor before they fix it I will be walking to
the hospital. They have our accounts in the minus amounts by allot which is
so wrong. I cant believe this. If it isn't one thing it is another. I would
like to have one day with no problems, with something that goes right. On
top of this today we found out my husbands hair test cant be done as they
didn't have enough hair and the lab cant do it for sometime as they need to
get some special equipment to get a sample because it is so short. SO I am
having a bad day!!!

Sorry about the rant.

Shannon
overdue & overtired

Old September 17th 03, 01:38 AM
Em

"Shannon" wrote in message
[...]

Good luck with everything, Shannon! You've got a lot on your plate now, it
sounds like.

Best wishes!

--
Em
ed 9/23/03

Old September 17th 03, 04:55 PM
Fer

(((((((((Shannon)))))))))) You've got a lot going on right now. I hope
everything turns around soon!!!!

~~~Positive vibes~~~
~~~Positive vibes~~~
~~~Positive vibes~~~