Acceptable losses...

Old January 18th 04, 09:35 PM
Kane

Default Acceptable losses...

On 17 Jan 2004 23:35:59 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Bobb wrote
Gee.. sounds to me big business missed a golden
opportunity. We could still have merry-go-rounds
with a law mandating helmuts, knee pads, and
helmuts.

Of course that would have led to speed controls,
age limits, terms of use, warning signs,
parental control, safety inspections and daily
monitoring.

New jobs could have been created with the
possible inclusion of advanced technology to
shut down, speed up, or sense over-load
conditions.

It still not too late... cuz I see see slides
here and there. And, what about swings?

Bobb: Helmut is a German first name vs. Helmet.
Do you actually read or watch world news?
Perhaps the prime minister's name from news
became a bit like a subliminal suggestion.

Thanks for posting a list like this before.

Spelling Nazi's are pukes that can't think.

If he were trying to change the meaning of something you'd be right to
correct. But since it is either a typo or a simple spelling error, you
prove your pukehood. Nice going, scumsucker.

Despite my sometimes zealous attacks on bobb for what he and I
disagree about he is ten times the man you are, and 20 times the
caring human being, but then it's not all that hard, given who you
are.

As for the labels: if it weren't for assholes that are suit happy,
would these strange warning labels all be needed?

I'm particularly taken with the one on children not being allowed to
play in the clothes dryer. Wanna bet that a child hasn't been hurt by
being put in a clothes dryer by a parent, or allowing a child to play
in the laundry room unsupervised?

I wonder how closely these children were being supervised, and if
maybe a larger warning label would have tipped off the stupid parent
that children that young should not be left unattended?

I don't know if the parents sued the owners and manufacturers
though...but I'll bet they considered it if they were anything like
YOU.

http://www.childrensdefense.org/chil...n/2002_601.php

And that piece is actually an attempt to blame "the state" for the
problem, instead of WHO THE STATE ACTUALLY IS...sick as it makes my
stomach, YOU, asshole, are The State...

And.........

I thought long and hard about posting this one. It's really too much
to bear thinking about too closely, but I want people to know what you
are and what you stand for, along with your asshole buddies that
pretend to want to reform CPS when in fact all they want to do is
dance in the blood of the families that have contact with CPS...so I'm
going to post it:

http://www.freedomofthought.com/archives/000420.html

Don't think too much about it. It's just another "We Doan Need No
Steenkin' CPS" article, after all. And next you'll assholes will be
claiming it's all CPS fault.

But returning to the thought on The State, and the fact you are a
citizen patoooeeee:

While you don't vote, you don't earn money and you don't pay taxes,
you STILL ARE THE STATE...and you express all this concern for matters
you do NOTHING about but babble by whining and complaining and
agitating in a USENET newsgroup...tsk, Whore, tsk.

Get a job at least. Hell, some people are doing any kind of labor in
your area...at least that's what your butt buddy The Leakin' Deakin'
showed us with a newspaper citation (that he failed to read and made
mistaken claims about R R R R R).

Get off your ass, apologize to the court, and the SO, and hit the
road. If you admitted your guilt and the mother claimed she was
kicking you out...do you have any idea how that might impress the
court?

They are waiting for her to show some guts and dump you. I don't pray
of course, but I'll make an exception. I'll be happy to pray to any
and all gods that she does wake up and whip your ass out of the house
if it will make it happen.

The little girl deserves to know that her mother loves her more than
she loves YOU, a ****ing gigolo whore.

Sleep well. We are all wishing you the best of a new year.

Kane

Wackiest Warning Labels Ever
Warning on a bottle of drain cleaner: "If you do not understand, or
cannot read, all directions, cautions and warnings, do not use this
product."

That warning is the first place winner of the 2004 Wacky Warning

Label
Contest. The Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch, a group whose goal is to
show that the fear of frivolous lawsuits has led to a loss of
corporate common sense, sponsors the annual contest for the wackiest
warning labels.

"Wacky warning labels are a sign of our lawsuit-plagued times,"

Robert
B. Dorigo Jones, president of the nonprofit Michigan Lawsuit Abuse
Watch group, said in the news release announcing the contest winners.
"It used to be that if someone spilled coffee in their lap, they
simply called themselves clumsy. Today, too many people are calling
themselves an attorney."

Second place: On a snow sled: "Bewa sled may develop high speed
under certain snow conditions."

Third place: On a 12-inch-high storage rack for compact discs: "Do

not
use as a ladder."

Fourth place: A 5-inch fishing lure with three nasty steel hooks
advises it is "Harmful if swallowed." Too bad fish can't read!

Previous winners in the "Wacky Warning Label Contest" are presented
here for your amusement and amazement:

A warning on an electric router made for carpenters cautions, "This
product not intended for use as a dental drill."

A warning label found on a baby stroller cautions the user: "Remove
child before folding."

A bottle of prescription sleeping pills says, "Warning: May cause
drowsiness."

A sticker on a toilet at a public facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan
actually warns: "Recycled flush water unsafe for drinking."

A CD player carries this unusual warning: "Do not use the
Ultradisc2000 as a projectile in a catapult."

An "Aim-n-Flame" fireplace lighter cautions, "Do not use near fire,
flame, or sparks."

A label on a hand-held massager advises consumers not to use "while
sleeping or unconscious."

A container of underarm deodorant says, "Caution: Do not spray in
eyes."

A cartridge for a laser printer warns, "Do not eat toner."

A household iron warns users: "Never iron clothes while they are

being
worn."

A label with a hair dryer reads, "Never use hair dryer while
sleeping."

A 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow warns: "Not intended for highway
use."

A cardboard car sunshield that keeps sun off the dashboard warns, "Do
not drive with sunshield in place."

A bathroom heater says: "This product is not to be used in

bathrooms."

A can of self-defense pepper spray warns users: "May irritate eyes."

A warning on a pair of shin guards manufactured for bicyclists says:
"Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover."

A popular manufactured fireplace log warns: "Caution: Risk of Fire."

A box of birthday cake candles says: "DO NOT use soft wax as ear

plugs
or for any other function that involves insertion into a body

cavity."

"Do not use snow blower on the roof."

"Do not allow children to play in the dishwasher."

Old January 19th 04, 08:11 AM
Greg Hanson

Suit happy eh?

If CPS people didn't misrepresent, report selectively,
LIE, cheat, steal on the job, they might not be getting
sued for their abuses.

Aren't law suits partly to cause wrongs to be corrected?

Why wouldn't you WANT those wrongs to be corrected?

Any particular reason?

I'm particularly taken with the one on children not
being allowed to play in the clothes dryer. Wanna
bet that a child hasn't been hurt by being put in
a clothes dryer by a parent, or allowing a child
to play in the laundry room unsupervised?

I wonder how closely these children were
being supervised, and if maybe a larger
warning label would have tipped off the
stupid parent that children that young
should not be left unattended?

You WONDER about some HYPOTHETICAL imagined
family? What are their names?
Maybe you could create them on that
computer game "The Sims" and call a
caseworker on them.

By the way, in "The Sims" the caseworker
provides no service plan and never brings the
child back. Unlike reality, the caseworker
does not automatically remove kids because
they took one away before.

Ya got a giant idiot label to put over caseworker desks?

How about "Lie on our paperwork and this state
will prosecute you. Families are at stake."?
Old January 19th 04, 04:14 PM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message om...
Suit happy eh?

Yes, you. And all the lying assholes in your clique.

If CPS people didn't misrepresent, report selectively,
LIE, cheat, steal on the job, they might not be getting
sued for their abuses.

Didn't apply in your case, so why are YOU sittin' on your ass suckin'
up your girlfriend's resources...and the little girl'l.....with the
promise to the momma that you are going to make you both rich with a
CPS suit?

Whaddahyahgonna sue for, asshole, breach of promise? After all it was
YOUR "step-daughter" to shower they took away, right?

Aren't law suits partly to cause wrongs to be corrected?

And do they? Except where pockets are monumentally deep...and even
then?

Why wouldn't you WANT those wrongs to be corrected?

Your logic if faulty. One does not follow the other. How is my being
against suing (when it is highly inappropriate) indicative of my not
wanting wrong at CPS corrected?

It happens I know what works. I've mentioned it before and Sherman
just ran a nice post on it recently.....figure out how to positively
impact CPS and you are reforming.

Any particular reason?

Yes, because YOU and those like you are morally bankrupt pieces of
**** that don't want CPS to do its job, like it did righteously on
YOU.

I'm particularly taken with the one on children not
being allowed to play in the clothes dryer. Wanna
bet that a child hasn't been hurt by being put in
a clothes dryer by a parent, or allowing a child
to play in the laundry room unsupervised?

I wonder how closely these children were
being supervised, and if maybe a larger
warning label would have tipped off the
stupid parent that children that young
should not be left unattended?

You WONDER about some HYPOTHETICAL imagined
family?

Hypothetical? You been hanging out with the Doananator too long.

What are their names?

Their "names" were available until you snipped the post you reply to
to fabricate this lying piece of **** you posted.

Maybe you could create them on that
computer game "The Sims" and call a
caseworker on them.

Why would I do that. They already exist and I presume they already had
a COP or two called on them for MURDER. If they have more chidren I
want CPS to be RIGHT THERE on their asses removing every child they
have from now on for the rest of their lives. .. got that, asshole.

http://www.freedomofthought.com/archives/000420.html

Why'd you snip the above, Whore? The URL to the incident? Hmm...?

BECAUSE YOU APPROVE OF PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING THEY WANT TO A
CHILD IN THEIR CARE, UNLESS IT'S CPS OR FOSTER PARENTS, FROM SHOWERING
LITTLE GIRLS TO THROWING CHILDREN INTO CLOTHES DRYERS.

You are sick, Whore. Sick.

By the way, in "The Sims" the caseworker
provides no service plan and never brings the
child back. Unlike reality, the caseworker
does not automatically remove kids because
they took one away before.

By the way, liar and child abuser, your example is from fiction. YOU
on the other hand were an all to real experience for the little girl
you ****ed over royally.

Ya got a giant idiot label to put over caseworker desks?

I'd have to borrow yours. Mind if I peel your forehead?

How about "Lie on our paperwork and this state
will prosecute you. Families are at stake."?

How about lie to a mother and torture her child to the point the child
had to run away without her coat, shoes, and socks and beg a neighbor
for help?

Did I mention you are sick, YOU ****ING WHOOOOOOOOOOORE? thanks
Stan

Kane
Old January 20th 04, 09:52 AM
Greg Hanson

THROWING CHILDREN INTO CLOTHES DRYERS.
Where the heck did THAT come from?

Kane says I'm sick? Why THANK YOU.

Reforming CPS from the inside?
The experts who have studied the agency culture
have said that meaningful reform from within is
impossible.

They've had MORE than TEN YEARS after they were
told to put various avenues of redress into place.

Times up. Time for law suits.
The Federal Judges in IL and across the US agree.
That one supervising a Consent Decree is steamed.

CT and a few other state CPS agencies are
now getting more FEDERAL guidance thanks
to their abject ineptitude.

Bureaucracy is about THE WORST way to actually
get something done.

Big Brother only does WORSE than parents.
Old January 20th 04, 04:04 PM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
THROWING CHILDREN INTO CLOTHES DRYERS.

Where the heck did THAT come from?

From the article that you artfully dodged by snipping, where else?
That's about the extent of your cleverness in responding with lies.
Sad, idnit?

Kane says I'm sick? Why THANK YOU.

You are welcome. You and the clothes drying person have a lot in
common...the idea that a child is just a possession and its feelings
and safety are secondary to your own desires.

How's that couch doin'? Sometimes acetone will break a seal. Try it on
your ass.

Reforming CPS from the inside?

It would be interesting if you, or The Plant, or The Doananator, or
Ol' Leaky would respond to what was said instead of making it up as
you go along.

I said, positive change, and case by case issues such as Dan Sullivan
and others like him nail the system with, worker by worker, supervisor
by supervisor, district by district.

CPS ought to hire Sullivan. And listen to him.

Or do you think YOU could reform CPS best?

The experts who have studied the agency culture

Tend to have, universally, their own little ax to grind and bitch to
pitch.

have said that meaningful reform from within is
impossible.

Isn't it odd though that child abuse is decreasing? Must be the stars.

They've had MORE than TEN YEARS after they were
told to put various avenues of redress into place.

Liar. They were NOT told that many of things NOW being claimed as
"musts" and "have toos" where such.

Times up.

Nope. You don't know what you are talking about.

Time for law suits.

Stop drooling on the keyboard.

The Federal Judges in IL and across the US agree.

All of them?

That one supervising a Consent Decree is steamed.

I love it when you dipwads think everyone can read your mind. Look
THAT up in the DSM-IV, bubbah.

CT and a few other state CPS agencies are
now getting more FEDERAL guidance thanks
to their abject ineptitude.

Actually it's because the bar was set so high that NO state could have
passed all elements being evaluated. It isn't a punitive process
(except in the minds of child and family hating self deluding
twits)..it's a learning process for both the states AND the feds.

The problems with the states tend to lie more in The Problem, than in
the states. The problem is much bigger than estimated. The solutions
do not reside sufficiently in the mandates IMPOSED ON THE STATES BY
THE FEDS WHO ARE AT SOME REMOVE FROM EACH STATES ACTUALLY POPULATIONS
AND THEIR CHALLENGES.

Bureaucracy is about THE WORST way to actually
get something done.

Could be. Depends on what that something might be, now doesn't it?

A few less assholes like you wandering the countryside looking for a
couch to plant their asses in might reduce the problem quite a bit. I
think you should be added to the hunting season, with a bounty paid
for each head.

Big Brother only does WORSE than parents.

No, not really. Just not up to the levels that some parents present.

What has been learned by CAPTA and ASFA and followup studies is that
you can't stop child abuse by waiting for the abuse to happen.
Prevention is, as is being reinvented (child welfare workers at line
level been saying this for years, and being ignored for the most
part), the real solution to child abuse and neglect.

The problem that presented was NOT met by the feds, as per usual. THEY
shifted the emphasis from family support systems (CAPTA) to child
safety.

ASFA was an attempt to, instead of swing the pendulum, as had been the
case before, balance child safety and family support services. In
theory it was not a bad idea...problem was the FEDS, as usual, failed
to see what the states was telling the....kind of wishful thinking
that the problem was simple and based on criminality.

The problem, of course, was about mental incapacities of various
kinds, intergenerational child rearing information shortfalls (You
****ers don't know how to raise children safely), and DRUGS, of the
non legal variety. Alcohol problems didn't go away either.

The Reagan years saw (yes, that far back) huge cuts in public funding
of rehab programs and went to enforcement (The WOSDs), thus taking
monies away from family support systems and services. Hell, publically
funded youth centers were entirely wiped out, apparently on the
grounds teens don't vote...and it was one of the most successful
programs for reduction of teen crime, pregnancy, drug use, that have
ever been tried.

The FEDS need suing for screwing up, not the states, dummy...but suing
does nothing but remove MORE money from programs and OUT OF THE
POCKETS OF THE PUBLIC. The settlements come from taxes, nitwit.

Oh, wait. YOU don't pay taxes, you just want some of the money.

Kane
Old January 20th 04, 04:43 PM
bobb

om...
wrote:

[...]

Kids explore. They love cliimbing inside or things.. even cardboard boxes
and the like. How many became hurt or injured from a dishwasher? How many
people know know knives are sharp? How many even read the labels on
breakfast food boxes (except to pass time), care, or even undertand labels
or any sort.

Even kids come with warning labels, today. Yeh, their not stuck to his body
or printed his forehead but they do exist. They are just as foolish ...
they are all too readily enforced by do-gooders and hand-wringing
know--it-alls.

bobb

Old January 20th 04, 04:50 PM
bobb

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
m...
Suit happy eh?

If CPS people didn't misrepresent, report selectively,
LIE, cheat, steal on the job, they might not be getting
sued for their abuses.

Aren't law suits partly to cause wrongs to be corrected?

Why wouldn't you WANT those wrongs to be corrected?

Hmmm... in view of the number of post regarding a certain incident Greg,
it's easy to point out what one sees as wrong.. another sees as a right.
What one sees as harmful... another does not.

In the eyes of many life is not fair, just, or equal but it does have to do
with which side of the fence you stand and to a large degree.. motivation.
Money? Lack of personal responsibility? Or taking on the responsibities of
others?.

bobb

Any particular reason?

Old January 20th 04, 06:06 PM
Kane

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:43:45 -0600, "bobb"
wrote:

. com...
wrote:

[...]

Kids explore.

Yep. Age appropriate exploration is something I scream at people about
when they try to stop children from doing it....BY SPANKING AND
OTHERWISE PUNISHING THE CHILD.

They love cliimbing inside or things.. even cardboard boxes
and the like.

Yep. Age appropriate exploration is something I scream at people about
when they try to stop children from doing it....BY SPANKING AND
OTHERWISE PUNISHING THE CHILD.

How many became hurt or injured from a dishwasher?

Not too many because parents with brains don't let them climb inside
and pull the door shut behind them. Nor do they, like the mom that
decided her baby was wet and the clothes dryer would be just the
thing, turn the damn dishwasher on with a baby inside.

How many
people know know knives are sharp?

Actually I've found people generally to be pretty stupid about knives,
and other tools.

How many even read the labels on
breakfast food boxes (except to pass time), care, or even undertand

labels
or any sort.

People are dumb, aren't they? I mean look at these ngs.

Even kids come with warning labels, today. Yeh, their not stuck to

his body
or printed his forehead but they do exist.

Please explain.

Mommies been trading info on babies for a hundred thousand years or
so. Putting it in writing is the same as putting other important
information in writing...a habit we humans seem too have developed
long ago.

They are just as foolish ...

Info on how to care for babies is foolish? Hmmm...I'll have to give
that some deeeeeep thought.

they are all too readily enforced by do-gooders and hand-wringing
know--it-alls.

Actually YOU are as guilty of that as anyone, and you are mostly badly
informed, so YOU are peddling the dangerous stuff and should be
stopped, but there you are.....blithely babbling on with your nonsesen
and no one stopping you.

Why should we stop folks that have better information and are much
more reliable than YOU bobb?

bobb

Got another one in the 10 ring bobb. I knew you'd drop out of sanity
mode and return to your gobbling and scratchin'

Kane

Old January 20th 04, 06:10 PM
Kane

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:50:27 -0600, "bobb" wrote:

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
Suit happy eh?

If CPS people didn't misrepresent, report selectively,
LIE, cheat, steal on the job, they might not be getting
sued for their abuses.

Aren't law suits partly to cause wrongs to be corrected?

Why wouldn't you WANT those wrongs to be corrected?

Hmmm... in view of the number of post regarding a certain incident Greg,
it's easy to point out what one sees as wrong.. another sees as a right.
What one sees as harmful... another does not.

In the eyes of many life is not fair, just, or equal but it does have to do
with which side of the fence you stand and to a large degree.. motivation.
Money? Lack of personal responsibility? Or taking on the responsibities of
others?.

R R R R R....bobb, he's a narcissist.. He just LOOOOOOVES it when you "talk dirty."

E E E E E

narcissist = subset of sociopath = no conscience

Get the picture?

bobb

Kane
Old January 20th 04, 08:02 PM
Sherman

Isn't "acceptable losses" kinda' the same as: "Collateral Damage"?
Many parents & others seem to believe that children ARE collateral.
Just a thought, for what it's worth...

Sherman.