Get to Know YOUR Children's Teachers!

Old September 23rd 03, 04:47 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

Default Get to Know YOUR Children's Teachers!

Your children will never grow up to be properly educated unless
you as parents take an active role in deciding what goes on at your
their school. Those utterly pitiful public schools that teach
evil-ution and sex education as if they were essential subjects are
the absolute worst, but you can make a difference nonetheless. Join
the PTA and attend as many meetings as you can. Some of you unmarried
working mothers out there are going to have to get yourselves decent
husbands and cut back on your hours at the office -- or wherever it is
you do what you do, like maybe some stetcorner downtown -- if you
don't want your kids to grow up to be neglected juvenile delinquents.
Buying them lots of toys, clothes, games, and computers is not enough.
You actually have to participate in their education. And unless you
like in the back of beyond, homeschooling is usually not enough.
Children have to learn how to interact with one another. Experience
has taught me that most parents who homeschool are really racists who
don't want their children to have contact with ethnic groups other
than their own. This country is chock full of illegal immigrant
flotsam and jetsam who refuse to learn to speak English or come to a
complete stop at every red light. Face it, people, the real world is
multi-colored and multi-racial. I can understand your concerns over
those filthy intruders who sneak across out borders in great hordes
and invade our harbors hidden away on cargo ships and who later refuse
to pay taxes, obey the law, and stop worshipping idols, but I still
believe a complete education is the key. It can even help that
toothless Uncle Bing and that decrepit Aunt Bong they smuggle into the
country and get on welfare even though they've never worked in this
country a day in their lives to do something productive for a change.
Even so, if you don't reach out to such people and send them back
where they came from if they refuse to honor our folkways and customs,
the problem will never be solved.
You also have an obligation to help your children to overcome the
racial hatred that puts so many of our Black Brothers and Sisters in
jail while white criminals go running back home to their Mexican
maids. We need to elect more Black officials in our governments who
will fight the corruption that is now
neck-deep in this country.
One of the easiest ways to get involved in your child's school is
to get to know his teachers. I've prepared a brief checklist of
questions you can legally ask teachers to make sure they're the right
kind of people to be entrusted with your child's welfare. These
follow.

1) "Do you speak proper English?" Teachers who do not speak proper
English
invariably teach errors to their students. They shouldn't be allowed
teach if they make ANY serious mistakes in speaking or writing. Even
if
it is their job to teach foreign languages to children, or if they're
involved in so-called "bilingual education," which is just another
lame excuse for giving illegal immigrants everything they want in
their own languages, they need to know how to speak proper English if
they're going to teach any subject in the United States of America.
Foreign people typically don't care about speaking properly. If you
ask me, hey can go back where they came from and teach there. They're
NOT going to teach my grandchildren broken English or Pacific Rim
pidgin computerese.

2) "Do you support strong (Judeo-Christian) family values?" Explain
that family values consist of honoring one's parents for life, getting
a good education, getting married once this education has been
attained, and having at
least two children. Hate is not a family value, but discretion is.
Homosexuals don't really "love" one another. Their "relationships"
are
based entirely on sexual attraction, and they seldom last more than a
few
months at the very most. You want to make sure your children's
teachers
do nothing to undermine the strong family values taught in your home.
That means no support must be expressed in the classroom for the sins
of
abortion, adultery, divorce, fornication, "gay" liberation (from God's
Law,
which is impossible), and whoredom. A teacher's personal life must be
kept secret, especially if he or she is involved in one of those
so-called "alternative" lifestyles, all of which were devised by the
devil to thwart God's plan. No open lesbian or man-hating divorcee
should be allowed to influence children with their skewed opinions of
the Sacred Institution of Matrimony as ordained by God in the Garden
of Eden.

3) "Which Church do you attend?" You don't want heretics teaching
your
children anything. If they're Mormons, for instance, they're bound to
treat Mormon history -- including their polygamy and hostility toward
their non-Mormon neighbors -- sympathetically, making children curious
about the ancient weird pseudo-religious rites that are conducted in
Mormon
temples. Jehovah's Witnesses, on the other hand, don't believe
sinners
are roasted in hell for all eternity and will try to allay your
child's
fear of the Putrid Pit. If your child's teacher doesn't go to Church,
or
doesn't go to the right Church, invite him to yours. Make sure he
hears
a soul-stirring sermon that graphically balances the Glories of Heaven
against the horrors of hell. Invite him to a healing service so he
can
witness for himself how the blind see, the deaf hear, and the lame
walk
any cult temples dedicated to Satan. If your pastor isn't raising the
dead, chances are he's no Man of God and you need to find another Holy
Church. If you discover that your child's teacher is a Godless
atheist, insist that he not be allowed to air any of his
anti-religious views in front of children. If people want to go to
hell, that's their business -- as long as they don't try to take
decent folk with them by spouting any of the devil's little white
lies.
Known witches should not be allowed to teach children. You can't
trust a
witch not to invoke Satan to do harm to children in the event her
ambitions are thwarted. Witches are typically ugly women who are
trying
to make handsome men fall for them using diabolical spells. Many get
jobs by making pacts with Satan, pacts which usually involve their
recruiting others into the Craft -- or into some kind of child
pornography rings.

4) "Do you believe that Blacks and Jews are God's Chosen People?" No
one
who is in any way affiliated with one of those Satanic "white
supremacy"
groups has any business teaching children. They will invariably
prefer
the white children over all others, and will abuse the members of
minority groups. They will openly criticize Black and Jewish leaders
and
defend the rights of the dirty, terror-loving Palestinians to occupy
our
Holy Land in Israel. They will oppose Zionism and will not support
our
electing a Black woman president next year. Such anti-American
hatemongers should stay on their backwater plantations and stew in
their
own juices until Jesus comes revealing His Blackness to all and
putting a
stop to racism forever. Hallelujah!

5) "You don't seriously believe all that nonsense about man's being
descended from apes, do you?" Creation Science must be taught side by
side with any theories of evolution and natural selection that crop up
in
science curricula like poisonous toadstools after a good rain.
Teachers
who believe humans are really apes tend to allow children to run wild
in
school and express their sexual urges openly. Neither condition can
be
tolerated. Make sure your child's teacher discusses the theories of
evolution -- and they come out with a new one every few years -- as
part
of the history of scientific groping and fumbling for the Truth, which
was
clearly and plainly disclosed by God in the Holy Bible so that any
idiot
who takes the time to understand them can do so. The theory of
evolution
also implies the occurrence of bestiality in human history. That evil
practice must be thoroughly denounced too.

6) "You believe children ought to learn about s-e-x at home and not at
school, don't you?" Teachers who teach children sex education almost
always take a liberal stance on the gross evils of masturbation and
fornication. They try to teach girls that the Curse of Womanhood is
not
really a curse, and that women can do anything at all while it is upon
them, which is heresy as well as lewd sexual fetishism. It certainly
borders on vampirism since teenagers are taught in many "health"
classes
that oral and anal sex are perfectly natural expressions of "love."
They
are on the contrary ABOMINATIONS unto the Lord. Often sexually
frustrated themselves and turned on by teenage bodies, ultra-liberal
teachers never encourage sexual restraint. They whip the children
into a
sexual frenzy by showing them obscene filmstrips on pregnancy and
childbirth. These topics need to remain mysterious and taboo to the
unmarried, and in my opinion no high school student should even
consider getting married.

7) "Will you join our Church group in picketing the local abortion
clinic?"
Anyone who cares about the wholesale murder of unborn children should
have the conviction to try to put a stop to it. If the teacher
expresses
any reluctance to come out and picket with your group, tell your
school
board he or she is unfit to teach children. The teacher may decide
school-age children are an inconvenience and murder them. Notice that
I said nothing about bombing abortion clinics. I don't support the
bombing of such dens of iniquity, as much as I detest them. I'm not
opposed to disabling one of those suction machines they use inside to
rip living fetuses out of their mothers'
wombs and tear them to shreds. I do believe in counseling the little
tramps who think living fetuses are nothing more than little blobs
that grow inside them like bubbles of gas. I often try to help unwed
whores find good Christian homes for their unwanted, unloved little
******* mongrels. I don't believe children should be taught that
murdering children is a viable alternative. I'm all for bringing
contrite kiddie killers into the classroom to describe the
overpowering feelings of guilt and shame that will haunt them forever
just because they were afraid the birth of a baby would spoil their
fun when they were young.

8) "Won't you join my Church group in defending the Constitutional
Rights
of God-fearing African Americans against white tyranny and economic
oppression?" Teachers who are unwilling to help underprivileged
Americans of all colors to get a piece of the American pie have no
right teaching children. They will only impart their elitism and
snobbery to their pupils. Even if they are white, such teachers must
realize that the Day of the Black Man has come and it's PAST time that
the filthy, corrupt, warmongering White House become the Black House
and that the working poor be emancipated economically. We want the
good jobs you're giving to illegal immigrant scum who live five to a
room and eat uncooked mice to save money. We want the split-level
homes, the SUVs, and tailored suits that stockbrokers and
chip-encoders buy with the mega-money they earn for doing next to
nothing. We want power -- and God is going to give it to us whether
you whiteheads like it or not!

I may add more to this list in the days to come. You all be sure to
vote
for ME next November. I plan to make this country a Holy Theocracy by
the
beginning of 2005. We will close the borders, the bars, the
whorehouses, and the dope dens and put Holy Churches in their place.

Praying for ALL of you,

Grandmother Henrietta Hickey -|-
God's Gospel Preacher to the Lost |
Old September 23rd 03, 11:11 AM
Rorqhual

Who left the door to the idiot bin open again?
)

Old September 23rd 03, 02:22 PM
Lynne M.

"Rorqhual" wrote in message ...
Who left the door to the idiot bin open again?
)

Mother is a well-known troll around these parts, and *just*
close enough to sound believable......sometimes.

Lynne
Old September 23rd 03, 04:46 PM
char

"Rorqhual" wrote in message ...
Who left the door to the idiot bin open again?
)

Seems like an awful lot of questions to ask a teacher. Although they
do spend alot of times with our children i dont believe that all these
questions are relevant to there teaching and there education. I do
say that it is a great idea to get involved in your childrens school
and education, but thats a little out of hand i do say.
Old September 23rd 03, 09:50 PM
R. Steve Walz

char wrote:

"Rorqhual" wrote in message ...
Who left the door to the idiot bin open again?
)

Seems like an awful lot of questions to ask a teacher. Although they
do spend alot of times with our children i dont believe that all these
questions are relevant to there teaching and there education. I do
say that it is a great idea to get involved in your childrens school
and education, but thats a little out of hand i do say.

-------------
Hey, YOU, MORON, "Mother Hickey" is a TROLL named Max!!

Steve
Old September 25th 03, 09:25 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

(char) wrote in message om...

Seems like an awful lot of questions to ask a teacher.

You're under no obligation to ask them all at once. Find a way to
introduce them into the conversation subtly. You might start by
bringing up the issue of discipline in public schools, and then later
asking if the teacher you're trying to get to know supports the use of
corporal punishment in the classroom. Children need frequent and
vigorous spankings to build their character, and parents shouldn't
have to shoulder the full responsibility for keeping their children in
line themselves.

Although they do spend alot

"A lot" is two words. Are you foreign, dear? Learn some proper
English, why don't you?

of times

Time -- in an abstract sense. I sincerely hope you're not speaking
and writing so sloppily in the presence of impressionable children.
They'll grow up to be illiterate ignoramuses if you're not more
careful. God DEMANDS proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation of His
Faithful Servants.

with our children

A comma is required here.

In proper English we always capitalize the first person singular
personal subject pronoun.

dont

In proper English we use the apostrophe in contractions like "don't."

believe that all these questions are relevant to there

Don't confuse "there" with "their," child. I hope you've hired a
tutor for your children. They seriously need one. Come to think of
it, so do you.

teaching and there

Their.

education. I do say that it is a great idea to get involved in your
childrens

It's an even better idea to use the apostrophe correctly in possessive
constructions: children's.

school and education, but thats

An apostrophe is required in this contraction too: that's.

a little out of hand i

do say.

What you say is about as trivial as how you express it. If you don't
confront teachers about their personal beliefs, attitudes, and habits,
they will influence your children adversely. The teaching profession
is full of ne'er-do-wells, political subversives, homosexuals, and
other perverts who want to poison your children's minds. If you don't
take an active role in your children's education -- which includes
learning some basic grammar yourself -- these evil people will ring a
curse upon your family by introducing your children to ideological
abominations in the name of Satan.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Misinformed Mother That You Are!

-|-

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
If You Want to Go to Heaven, Just Follow Me!

Psalm 7:11 "God is ANGRY with the wicked every day."
Old September 25th 03, 09:27 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message ...

Hey, YOU, MORON, "Mother Hickey" is a TROLL named Max!!

No, I'm a True and Full Holy Gospel Preacheress named Henrietta, and
don't you forget it!

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Though It's Not Easy,

-|-

The One, the Only, the Ever True, and the REAL
Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey

Accept no imitations!
Old September 25th 03, 04:46 PM
char

(Mother Henrietta Hickey) wrote in message om...
(char) wrote in message om...

[...]

Excuse me but the language i talk is mine and mine alone. I assume
you dont shorthand your self although you do shorthand children.
"Children need frequent and
vigorous spankings to build their character," GIVE ME A BREAK!

If you were as good with kids as you were at your english profession
you may have a little more sense.
Everyone has there own opinion on things and this is mine
RESPECT IT!
Old September 25th 03, 04:59 PM
W.D. Peckenpaugh

"char" wrote in message
om...
[snip]
If you were as good with kids as you were at your english profession
you may have a little more sense.
Everyone has there own opinion on things and this is mine
RESPECT IT!

Char,

Before I watch you blow a gasket ;-), I feel it's my duty to let you know
that "Mother Henrietta" is actually a long-known troll named Max Varaszlo.
He is a circumcision fetishist and race-baiter, among other things, who
pretends to be an African-American woman who is a Messianic Jew. He was
really amusing for the first, oh, two or three posts a few years ago. Now
he's just pathetic and annoying.

Respect is not something in his/her repertoire, so I'd suggest you killfile
him/her rather than waste your time replying. A Google search on any of
his/her email mutations and names will no doubt prove an interesting read.

Bill
--
Bill Peckenpaugh