Consistent verbal denigration more harmful than spanking

Old May 17th 04, 05:52 PM
Fern5827

Default Consistent verbal denigration more harmful than spanking

Thought of some theorists.

Guess who is guilty of the above offenses on this NG?

Contrast that to Doan's ever polite, informed, and on point arguments.

Who on this NG suffers from spewing verbal condemnations--or diarrehea of the
mouth?
Old May 18th 04, 02:01 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:
Thought of some theorists.

Guess who is guilty of the above offenses on this NG?

What above offenses? There's nothing in this post to indicate any
"above offenses." Did you forget once again and think you were at a
coffee party?

Contrast that to Doan's ever polite, informed, and on point arguments.

Contrast what to "Doan's every polite, informed, and on point arguments."?

Who on this NG suffers from spewing verbal condemnations--or diarrehea of the
mouth?

I'd say Fern "suffers from spewing verbal condemnations--or diarrehea of
the mouth."

LaVonne

Old May 18th 04, 03:45 AM
Doan

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Fern5827 wrote:
Thought of some theorists.

Guess who is guilty of the above offenses on this NG?

What above offenses? There's nothing in this post to indicate any
"above offenses." Did you forget once again and think you were at a
coffee party?

Contrast that to Doan's ever polite, informed, and on point arguments.

Contrast what to "Doan's every polite, informed, and on point arguments."?

Contrast Kane0's calling other people "smelly-****"! Do you, just like
his mom, approve?

Who on this NG suffers from spewing verbal condemnations--or diarrehea of the
mouth?

I'd say Fern "suffers from spewing verbal condemnations--or diarrehea of
the mouth."

LOL! Nice ad-hom, LaVonne. Is that you way of getting out of debating
me? ;-)

Doan

LaVonne

Old May 18th 04, 02:47 PM
Fern5827

There comments here have deteoriated as of late.

The offensive and sexually harassing language Kane uses has been noted by other
posters on other NG. He is often scorned, and his posts receive little or no
attention.

While I do not applaud spanking, I certainly do not approve of the tremendous
legal and judicial apparatus set up to prosecute parents who might try
spanking.

The weapons of the other side include outright lying, innuendo, and snide
remarks of the "Have you stopped beating your wife variety."

These tactics were tired in the 30's when vaudeville comedians made them the
butt of jokes.

It is transparently easy to condemn and make AD HOM remarks, which most of the
bandwidth here is consumed with.

Not so easy to reform CPS, which has FAILED EVERY FEDERAL AUDIT IN EVERY STATE.
Try to defend that record.

Doan accurately observes:

Old May 21st 04, 03:21 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

Thought of some theorists.

Guess who is guilty of the above offenses on this NG?

What above offenses? There's nothing in this post to indicate any
"above offenses." Did you forget once again and think you were at a
coffee party?

Contrast that to Doan's ever polite, informed, and on point arguments.

Contrast what to "Doan's every polite, informed, and on point arguments."?

Contrast Kane0's calling other people "smelly-****"! Do you, just like
his mom, approve?

Fern wrote the above. I asked her what above offenses "she" was talking
about, since she had referenced no post.

Who on this NG suffers from spewing verbal condemnations--or diarrehea of the
mouth?

I'd say Fern "suffers from spewing verbal condemnations--or diarrehea of
the mouth."

LOL! Nice ad-hom, LaVonne. Is that you way of getting out of debating
me? ;-)

Read the study. I gave you a reference. You were the one whining about
having to go to the library.

LaVonne

Doan

LaVonne

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 02:30 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM