underwear online

Old March 5th 05, 12:24 PM
Anne Rogers

Default underwear online

http://www.mothercare.com/invt/lr048...undsupportbras

I'd like to buy something similar to this, possibly with more built in bump
support than this one, any idea of online stores that sell them? The
shipping prices for this store are absolutely ridiculous, though my sister
apparently lives near one, so may be able to send me them.

Cheers

Anne

--
Anne

read about out adventures in Korea at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/annekrogers

Old March 5th 05, 03:09 PM
Min E

Anne Rogers wrote:
http://www.mothercare.com/invt/lr048...undsupportbras

I'd like to buy something similar to this, possibly with more built in bump
support than this one, any idea of online stores that sell them? The
shipping prices for this store are absolutely ridiculous, though my sister
apparently lives near one, so may be able to send me them.

Cheers

Anne

Anne,

http://www.isanhouse.com/underwear.html
Is this what you're expecting?

I just purchased 2 support undies (ART1207, $45/per) from this vendor
based in northern California last month. They've become my daily
essential now. ART1206 is for general support. ART1207 is for enhanced
support in the later half of the pregnancy.

The person I contacted was Francis at . She offered
free shipping (I'm in the east coast US). I hope she'd do the same for
you.

Good luck.
Min

Old March 6th 05, 12:29 AM

Speaking of underwear - is there anything special about the panties
that are available at Motherhood Maternity (U.S. chain). We stopped in
there today, and I was planning to get some, but they looked like
normal panties. I wasn't willing to spend $14 for three pair of
ordinary panties, when I can get them at Target for half that. So, are
they worth it? Would I be better off just buying typical panties (the
cheap ones - no sense in spending a fortune on fancy ones when I'm
going to outgrow them, and then they'll be too big), or is there some
big secret involved in MM's panties that I don't know about?

These weren't the support-banded kind that MinE mentioned - these were
just cotton & spandex.

Thanks!
Amy

Old March 6th 05, 06:41 AM
Anne Rogers

I just purchased 2 support undies (ART1207, $45/per) from this vendor
based in northern California last month. They've become my daily
essential now. ART1206 is for general support. ART1207 is for enhanced
support in the later half of the pregnancy.

The person I contacted was Francis at . She offered
free shipping (I'm in the east coast US). I hope she'd do the same for
you.

I'm actually looking for vests/tops, I'm not quite sure what you call them
in the US, I have some huge pants, they were good from the support point of
view, but I got a lot of thrush, I think because everything was tight down
below, I've found the bellybra

www.bellybra.com

which is exactly what I want, though I might have chosen something with less
support, I can only find no support or loads!

Anne

Old March 6th 05, 06:48 AM
Tori M.

I must admit everytime I see this thread I miss read it as Underwear
Outline.. dont know why..

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/02
Xavier 10/04

Old March 7th 05, 06:03 AM
Kelly

A note on the Motherhood undies. The under belly bikinis fit horribly. I
loved the cotton (really soft and well made) so I bought a pack. Knowing
that 100% cotton shrinks, I bought size large. Well, they fit so weird and
the crotch area is super narrow, so it felt like I had a frontal thong on,
not to mention they were on the way to big side anyway, so they sagged. I'd
never recommend them. I did buy their microfiber undies and was happy with
them. That being said, my favorite pg. and now postpartum unders are from
Target. The GilliganMorgan (I think that's their brand) underwear that come
as a set of three on a hanger. Love them Love them Love them. They were
7.99-9.99 for the three. I got the bikini style, but the sides are wide-not
narrow so no cutting into the hips or belly. They were under the belly and
very comfy. I highly recommend them.

Kelly

oups.com...

Old March 7th 05, 04:45 PM

Kelly wrote:
A note on the Motherhood undies. The under belly bikinis fit

horribly. I
loved the cotton (really soft and well made) so I bought a pack.

Knowing
that 100% cotton shrinks, I bought size large. Well, they fit so

weird and
the crotch area is super narrow, so it felt like I had a frontal

thong on,
not to mention they were on the way to big side anyway, so they

sagged. I'd
never recommend them. I did buy their microfiber undies and was happy

with
them.

Thanks for this! I would've been really ticked off if I had spent $50
on underwear, only to have it be uncomfortable and unusable!!!

Amy