Scheherazade's birthstory (stillbirth, long)

Old March 4th 04, 04:40 AM
CY

Default Scheherazade's birthstory (stillbirth, long)

Jen

You said what exactly I was thinking beautifully. Emily, thank you for
sharing such a personal story with us all. You're in my thoughts.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Emily & Family}}}}}}}}}}}

CY
"New York Jen" wrote in message
. net...

"Emily" wrote in message
Scheherazade's birth story
March 2nd, 2004
- * -
In which we already know
the sad ending

Dear Emily,

I know it took a lot of strength to go through what you have in the last

few
weeks and I admire you for doing so with such clarity and for sharing it

all
with these strangers out on the internet somewhere. I know that I feel
close to you and have been thinking about you all week, as I'm sure many
others here have.

I'm glad you got to hold your little girl and so so sorry for your loss.

I'm sending you a lot of thoughts and prayers and healing.

- Jen

Old March 4th 04, 05:46 AM
naffi

"Auntie Bubbles" wrote in message

"Emily" wrote in message
Scheherazade's birth story
March 2nd, 2004
- * -

Emily
What a beautiful name you have given your daughter, thank you for sharing
your story with us, my thoughts are with you and your family ((((hugs)))),

naffi

Old March 4th 04, 06:12 AM
Jamie Clark

Emily,
Thank you so much for sharing your story, and your grief with us. I'm at a
loss for words, except to say that I'm sorry. Scheherazade will always be
with you. I loved the part about her 1,001 stories.

Hugs.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
Password: Guest1
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

Old March 4th 04, 09:01 AM
Donna

"Emily" wrote in message
Scheherazade's birth story
March 2nd, 2004
- * -
In which we already know
the sad ending

Emily, that was very moving and very beautiful. I hope you and your husband
are finding peace. My heart goes out to you both.

Donna

Old March 4th 04, 09:32 AM
Anne Rogers

Thak you for posting this, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Old March 4th 04, 04:18 PM
Em

"Emily" wrote in message
Scheherazade's birth story
March 2nd, 2004
- * -
In which we already know
the sad ending

snip

Thank you for sharing Scheherazade's birthstory, Emily. I'm glad you were
able to hold her and say goodbye. I hope your memories of this time will be
comforting for you as more time passes.

When I change DS in the mornings, I often sing little songs to him. Today, a
line from a song the Genie sings in Disney's Aladdin came unbidden to my
mind ("Scheherazade had a 1000 tales...") and I sang it to DS over and over
as I got him dressed and thought of your baby girl.

((((hugs))) and blessings.

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 5 months old

Old March 4th 04, 09:33 PM
Simone

Emily wrote in news:crs1c.108042$Xp.462682@attbi_s54:

Scheherazade's birth story
March 2nd, 2004
- * -
In which we already know
the sad ending

Dear Emily,
a very toughing stor, thanks for sharing it with us. I love the special
name you gave to this special daughter of yours. I0m sending you and your
family a lot of strenght, give a special hug to your little DS.
I hope you'll be able to fullfill your dream soon enough.

Lots of love,

Simone
Mom of Ruben Raymond Rocco, March 8 2001
EDD of Stefan Sean S?, July 11 2004
Old March 4th 04, 09:35 PM
Serenity

Beautiful story, beautiful name.
May she tell 1001 stories in the stars.
Love Serenity

Old March 4th 04, 11:06 PM
Stephanie

Emily,

I have read this newsgroup for over two years, but never posted a
message until today. I've been following your story and I wanted to
thank you for sharing your daughter with us. She has touched so many
hearts. And your strength is a lesson to us all.

My best to you and your family.

-Stephanie
Old March 4th 04, 11:16 PM
Nikki

Emily,

A very moving and beautifully written story. Thank you for sharing it with
us. You and your family will be in my thoughts and I wish you strength.

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)