Starting out on a new course

Old September 8th 06, 04:33 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Default Starting out on a new course

Nan wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 16:24:32 -0700, "karenmgal"
wrote:

I think I do get it. I'm not allowed to say a thing about what I do,
nor what I buy, nor how satisfied (or un-) I might be with stuff I
buy, nor recommend something to someone in a group here, right?
Funny how I'm not the only one seeming to be spamming the groups. I
see many other moms' notes on what to avoid, what works for them,
how hard something was, making a delicious recipe, getting a bloody
stain off the carpet, and on and on.....
Karen

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
YOU are a rep for the company and you're posting a link so that you
can profit.

Posting a tip about something is simply helpful advice. If you were
to say, "I've found xxxxx worked for me", that would be okay. Saying,
"I sell xxxxxx and I'd like to talk to you about it" would not be
okay.

Get it?

Nan

Of course she gets it. She's just pouting and pretending that she doesn't
so she can stick around and keep this thread going.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password

Old September 9th 06, 03:17 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
betrtimes

karenmgal wrote:
I think I do get it. I'm not allowed to say a thing about what I do,
nor what I buy, nor how satisfied (or un-) I might be with stuff I
buy, nor recommend something to someone in a group here, right?
Funny how I'm not the only one seeming to be spamming the groups. I
see many other moms' notes on what to avoid, what works for them, how
hard something was, making a delicious recipe, getting a bloody stain
off the carpet, and on and on.....
Karen

Yes, Karen

but you made the ULTIMATE MISTAKE

you irritated the QUEEN MOO.....

NAN

Old September 9th 06, 03:29 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 09:17:49 -0500, "betrtimes"
wrote:

Yes, Karen

but you made the ULTIMATE MISTAKE

you irritated the QUEEN MOO.....

NAN

Damn skippy and don't you fergit it!!

Nan

Old September 20th 06, 05:00 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
karenmgal

wrote:

Yes, Karen

but you made the ULTIMATE MISTAKE

you irritated the QUEEN MOO.....

NAN

Damn skippy and don't you fergit it!!

Nan

thanks, Queen Moo....

Karen

.....and knowing me the way I do, I wager I've not made my ultimate
mistake. there'll be more on the way or my name ain't Human Being.

Old September 20th 06, 05:26 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"deja.blues" wrote in message

"karenmgal" wrote in message
oups.com...
I think I do get it. I'm not allowed to say a thing about what I do,
nor what I buy, nor how satisfied (or un-) I might be with stuff I buy,
nor recommend something to someone in a group here, right?
Funny how I'm not the only one seeming to be spamming the groups. I see
many other moms' notes on what to avoid, what works for them, how hard
something was, making a delicious recipe, getting a bloody stain off
the carpet, and on and on.....
Karen

You don't seem to understand what spam is.
The people posting those tips don't work for those companies nor stand to
profit from them. If I say "I love my Volvo!" it's not because I work for
Ford (Volvo) it's really my opinion and experience. If I post a recipe for
eggs, it's not because I work for the Egg Producers Advisory Board or
whatever the hell it's called.

Anyway, you jumped right in without introduction or trying to building a
rapport with other posters, and obviously didn't research that many many
other "M.O.M" Team marketers have been here spouting the same message for
years and years!

You are certainly not the only one spamming, there are spammers all over
Usenet. You've joined a rather, illustrious club, there.

LOL All the above made me laugh... Hard. I think I lost it the most on the
"Egg Producers Advisory Board" part.

Nan wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 15:48:00 -0700, "karenmgal"
wrote:

deja.blues wrote:
"karenmgal" wrote in message
oups.com...
It is known as the M.O.M. Team. Have you
heard of it?

Yes, it's been spammed to death on Usenet for years!
And has anyone ever tried its products? How can it be so quickly
shunned? I was under the impression that open-mindedness existed here
online.....
Sigh.

You still don't get it. You're spamming these groups. If you're
posting through Google, it's against their terms of service.

Nan

Old September 20th 06, 05:31 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"karenmgal" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Yes, Karen

but you made the ULTIMATE MISTAKE

you irritated the QUEEN MOO.....

NAN

Damn skippy and don't you fergit it!!

Nan

thanks, Queen Moo....

Karen

....and knowing me the way I do, I wager I've not made my ultimate
mistake. there'll be more on the way or my name ain't Human Being.

Wow, Karen's smart... Way to bring up random crap from the dead.
I could have sworn you constaly add 'Karen' at the end, not 'Human
Being'...
Clearly no one wants the crap you have to offer, and no one has made contact
with you (or will admit to having made contact)

TROLL-O-METER

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
\
\
\
\
\
\
***********
Trolls rated on a scale of 1 to 10. This troll rated a 1.6, better luck
next time!

That is all.

Old September 26th 06, 05:02 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
karenmgal

xkatx wrote:
"karenmgal" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Is she on something? Is she holding on to suspicions? Is she putting
down another for the sake of a laugh?
What gives?

Karen, the Human Being

Old September 26th 06, 07:08 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Tori M

My mil buys the mouth polish (ewww) and the fabric softener and some of the
cleaning spray stuff.. I am happy enough using some tea tree oil some
lavendar and some water in a spray bottle for odor issues and I like the
stuff you get at the store much cheaper then most of the stuff sold in that
company.

Tori
"karenmgal" wrote in message
ups.com...

deja.blues wrote:
"karenmgal" wrote in message
oups.com...
It is known as the M.O.M. Team. Have you
heard of it?

Yes, it's been spammed to death on Usenet for years!

And has anyone ever tried its products? How can it be so quickly
shunned? I was under the impression that open-mindedness existed here
online.....
Sigh.

As they say in this generation: Whatever...

So, let's lay it to rest, shall we?

R.I.P. - The M.O.M. Team

In peace it shall rest.

Karen - blue