misc.kids old timers (crossposted)

Old June 9th 06, 09:28 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy

Default misc.kids old timers (crossposted)

Oops.

I just realized i've not been using usenet reply posting format.
Sorry. I will do better next time.

Corrine

UpMama wrote:
Thanks guys. I know about thebabywearer.com (I spend most of my online
time there) and the conference. I am very involved in the internet
babywearing community and that is one if the reasons i am trying to do
this research. I was just kind of on the sidelines and not really
paying attention back then but am so curious now to read the 'pioneers
of babywearing" conversations and look back at how carriers (and
businesses) developed. I know 1999 wasn't that long ago but when you
look at how far the baby carrier industry has come (just take a look at
the FSOT boards at thebabywearer.com) it is really incredible.

PattyMomVA wrote:
"UpMama" wrote and I snipped:

Patty, thank you for defending me :*

No prob. :-)

Corrine
Who designed a really cool baby carrier and is very thankfull to Usenet
and all the old groups and list for helping me develop my own AP style
which included babywearing.

You may be interested to know that jenrose has coordinated a babywearing
conference to be held this summer in Portland, Oregon:

www.babywearingconference.org

-Patty, mom of 1+2