Sons Help Police Arrest Dad Accused Of Non-Support

Old November 23rd 05, 04:37 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Sons Help Police Arrest Dad Accused Of Non-Support

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/5386847/de...s=col&psp=news

Put the kids to work, too! We get to read statements from Mom, the
kids, the cops. Just about everybody gets to tell their side of the
story, except for one person...
Old November 23rd 05, 10:40 PM posted to alt.child-support

"JayR" wrote in message
http://www.nbc4i.com/news/5386847/de...s=col&psp=news

Put the kids to work, too! We get to read statements from Mom, the
kids, the cops. Just about everybody gets to tell their side of the
story, except for one person...

Of course, if the media did that (present all sides of the issue) then
they'd be in violation of the Anti-Feminazi Act of 1994. Or am I thinking
of the other one, Don't Ask (a Feminazi), (So they) Don't (have to) Tell
(the truth - even if that were something that they could possibly do).

Sons Help Police Arrest Dad Accused Of Non-Support
Man Accused Of Owing More Than $20,000

POSTED: 10:49 pm EST November 22, 2005
UPDATED: 11:03 pm EST November 22, 2005

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police used a highly unusual approach to find and arrest a
man who is accused of owing more than $20,000 in child support.

Deputies said 36-year-old Jim Bankoske has been arrested for non-payment of
support more than once. Yet, there was another warrant for his arrest, NBC
4's Holly Hollingsworth reported.

In the latest case, Bankoske's ex-wife said it's been almost two years since
he has seen his sons -- longer since he's paid toward their care.

In an effort to hold him accountable, police used Bankoske's sons, ages 10
and 13.

The boys were driven to their father's apartment, where they knocked on the
door to get him to open up so deputies could arrest him.

"It does bug me one bit. He doesn't even call us or e-mail us," one of the
boys said.

The boys' mother consented to their involvement.

Authorities just hoped it would work, Hollingsworth reported.

"Both times I arrested him. I arrested him once at Bravo's (and) once at
Applebee's. He works, but he just won't pay for these kids. He's a
deadbeat," said Walt Boham, of the Delaware County Sheriff's Office.

With their mother nearby and in communication with authorities, the boys
knocked, but the door did not open.

"I heard footsteps in there . when we were knocking on the door," the boy
said.

More deputies were called in. They convinced Bankoske to let them in and,
moments later, he was arrested.

After the arrest, the boys insisted they wouldn't be affected by their
involvement.

"No, because . he just isn't a part of my life anymore," the boy said.

Bankoske's photo was one of several added Tuesday to Central Ohio's Crime
Stoppers Internet bulletin of most wanted deadbeat parents.

Old November 24th 05, 02:02 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Sons Help Police Arrest Dad--the uncensored version

Sons Help Police Return Man to Debtor's Prison
Man Accused Of Not Paying More Than He Has

POSTED: 10:49 pm EST November 22, 2005
UPDATED: 9:03 pm EST November 23, 2005

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police showed usual dilligence to find and arrest a
man who is accused of insufficiently contributing to a fundamental politcal
vote
buying scheme.

Deputies said 36-year-old Jim Bankoske has been arrested toss into
debtor's prison support more than once and yet this has not made him
wealthier, NBC 4's Holly Hollingsworth reported.

In the latest case, Bankoske's ex-wife said that she wanted to thank the
Sheriff's Department, the Court System, and society as a whole in helping
her keep her sons away from their father for almost two years.

In an effort to both keep their father from them by putting their father
behind bars and insure that they are fully alienated from their father,
police used Bankoske's sons, ages 10 and 13.

The boys were forced by police to go to their father's apartment, where they
knocked on the door to get him to open up so deputies could pack their
father off to debtor's prison in full view of the minor children.

"It does not bug me one bit. We've been successfully alienated from him
for some time," one of the boys said.

The boys' mother thanked law enforcement for so thoroughly assisting her
alienation effort.

Authorities just hoped it would work, Hollingsworth reported, noting that
the boys mother stated that as the boys get older it was becoming harder
and more of a burden on her keeping the boys' father in a negative light.

"Both times I arrested him. I arrested him once at Bravo's (and) once at
Applebee's where the ******* can still get food even with his 100% pay
garnishment.
He just won't pay enough to his ex-wife so it's back to debtor's prison for
him. He's a deadbeat, scum, communist, god damn ****in' son a bitch" said
Walt Boham, of the Delaware County Sheriff's Office.

With their mother kept nearby to enjoy the scene, the boys
knocked, but the door did not open.

"I heard footsteps in there . when we were knocking on the door," the boy
said.

More deputies were called in. They convinced Bankoske to let them in and,
moments later, he was arrested.

After the arrest, the boys insisted in front of their mother they wouldn't
be
affected by their involvement.

"No, because . he just isn't a part of my life anymore," the boy said.

Bankoske's photo was one of several added Tuesday to Central Ohio's Crime
Stoppers Internet bulletin of most wanted poor men.

"I find this work rewarding," added Herr Boham. "We throw him in jail, he
loses
his job and appartment, and when he gets out he owes even more insuring that
we will get to arrest him again. Sure, sometimes they use suicide to deny
us our pleasure but I figure this guy is good for at least tweleve more
arrests."

Old November 24th 05, 04:51 AM posted to alt.child-support

"abdd" wrote in message
[...]

The above is precisely why you are NOT a news reporter. The liberal media
has NO room for the truth!

Old November 24th 05, 04:15 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Chris" wrote in message

"JayR" wrote in message
http://www.nbc4i.com/news/5386847/de...s=col&psp=news

Put the kids to work, too! We get to read statements from Mom, the
kids, the cops. Just about everybody gets to tell their side of the
story, except for one person...

What else is new.

It's army training all over again, you make the enemy seem inhuman and it's
easier to kill them!
It's so much easier to persecute Evil selfish dads than some poor working
stiff that can't make ends meet.