If you want to discuss something I feel is relevant

Old February 8th 06, 10:18 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default If you want to discuss something I feel is relevant

Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 3 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

beccafromlalaland wrote:
Kane,

While you answered the first half of the questions I asked you failed
to answer the second half.

The one that addressed HOW you would propose stopping the offending
behavior without first TEACHING people how to stop.

You do by the way understand how incongruent that question is, don't
you?

I said, by emposing state states on child abuse that exist NOW. I'm not
going to list them all.

The One that asked what Punishment you propose for violating your
proposed law.

I answered that and you are now doing what amounts to harrassment. Very
Doanlike harrassment.

Read the second half of my post.

I read it all, and answered it all, and responded in another posted
prior posts and all.

and as for the "cutting and pasting" thing. Perhaps you should mosey
on over to the parentingbanter.com board and see that HERE your words
are actually neatly Quoted in highlighted text boxes.

That makes no difference how the formatting is done. If it's missing,
it's missing because you left it out.

--
beccafromlalaland

Doan is pulling your chain and you are obeying. He must be pleased to
have created a little servant.

0:-

Kane,
Do you know how insulting this is? I hope you will wise up and
apologize to beccafromlalaland. It went far beyond harassment!
She is a decent person who is also on the anti-spanking's side.
DON'T BE STUPID!

It's not insulting. It in response to her comments about my posting
that were inaccurate. Those where she claimed I had not responded to
her questions, and I had.

Who was insulted?

beccafromlaland!

"Far beyond harrassment?" What would you call it?

Exactly

Exactly what?

She may be a decent person, but not a thinking one if she falls for
your bs.

I'm not stupid.

You are if you think you can fool becca or anyone else
that isn't a little thug like some of your buddies that have run from
this ng.

You are STUPID!

You are if you think others are fooled by your claims to not having an
agenda other than supporting parents "making up their own mind."

You'd done everything possibly to influence them to make them up to
spank, and defended spanking your entire posting history here, and
argued against non spanking.

Doan

Stop being a child.

STOP BEING AN ASS-HOLE!

Now now. Temper temper, child.

R R R R R

Doan

Kane

Old February 8th 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

So, Kane, are you going to answer my question?

Doan

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006, Doan wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, 0:- wrote:

Kane
PS, Embry and Malfetti found that there was a change from baseline
counted street entries from 9.7 per hour by children, to, after the
program, 0.7 entries per hour.

What was also remarkable was that the rate of "safe play" praise by
parents also shot up after they had been trained. In fact, 33 times more
such incidents after the program than before at measuring for the baseline.

Even children having a very low baseline street entry rate, dropped
considerably after the training was in place. 1.8 entries per hour, as
opposed to 0.2 per hour with the program in place. Only 10% of the
baseline rate.

Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before had
children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per hour. K~

Kane,
Are you claiming that the above statements are TRUE 100%? And that it
is not something you made up as you go along. Here is your chance to
rectify your "mistake", if any. ;-) I am just setting the stage in
case beccafromlalaland decides to do the inter-library loan and see
this study for what it is and not Embry according Kane. Go ahead, Kane!
Make my day! ;-)

Doan

Old February 9th 06, 02:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
So, Kane, are you going to answer my question?

When I find out what it is, exactly.

Doan

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006, Doan wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, 0:- wrote:

[...]

Are you going to claim that your statements are always 100% true? Why,
if not, would you hold me to 100%, other than to have some ****yassed
argument with me over the meaning of a single word that isn't relevant
to the entire statement or article, as you did with "effect" when I
made clear the Canadian study was "correlationa?" Rather than accept my
explanation you simple could not longer argue the content and tried to
play weasel with one word.

You are a cowardly unethical immoral lying ****ant, actually. And
you've been posting this same way for years.

And that it
is not something you made up as you go along. Here is your chance to
rectify your "mistake", if any. ;-)

There is nothing to rectify unless I made a mistake in the nature of a
typo or misunstanding.

YOu, when you debate, instead of seeking clarification and better
information, simply want to take a mistake or something you disagree
with and call the other person a liar, liar.

I am just setting the stage in
case beccafromlalaland decides to do the inter-library loan and see
this study for what it is and not Embry according Kane.

I am working from a particular study report. If she gets the same one
she will see what I see. And know that every detail of what I have said
exists in the study.

But you, little lying child who does NOT have they study, or you would
have known that 13 was NOT the size of the sample and participants,
will continue to try and fake it.

When the study comes up you will be exposed for the liar you are. Now
all you have to do is convince becca that there is not reason to get
the study.

Go ahead, Kane!
Make my day! ;-)

What a child.

I'm sitting here with the study at my left hand. It's been in my files
for years. I've watched you try to weasel about it. Other's on this ng
have a copy of my copy and know you are lying and weaseling and you
still go on pretending.

The fact you would NOT prove you had the report I did by correctly
answering just a few identifying features of the report makes plain
what a thoroughgoing liar and cheat you are.

Shame on you. And shame has come to your family because of this lying
practice of yours.
You are lower than a dog.

Doan

I hope they never have to find out what you have done to their good
name.

Kane

Old February 9th 06, 01:55 PM
beccafromlalaland beccafromlalaland is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0:-

I am working from a particular study report. If she gets the same one
she will see what I see. And know that every detail of what I have said
exists in the study.

Kane,

Tell me how would you explain yourself if I use interlibrary loan and get the study, and the information doesn't match up. As you have implied may happen with your above statement.

What do you mean that you are working from a "particular study report" Does that mean that you yourself don't even have the study in front of you.
__________________
Becca

Momma to two boys

Big Guy 3/02
and

Wuvy-Buv 8/05
Old February 9th 06, 02:55 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

On 8 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
So, Kane, are you going to answer my question?

When I find out what it is, exactly.

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per hour."

Are you the Embry study said that?

Doan

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006, Doan wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, 0:- wrote:

[...]

That sounds like you. ;-)

I am just setting the stage in
case beccafromlalaland decides to do the inter-library loan and see
this study for what it is and not Embry according Kane.

I am working from a particular study report. If she gets the same one
she will see what I see. And know that every detail of what I have said
exists in the study.

That there still that were spanked for entering the streets?

But you, little lying child who does NOT have they study, or you would
have known that 13 was NOT the size of the sample and participants,
will continue to try and fake it.

LOL!

When the study comes up you will be exposed for the liar you are. Now
all you have to do is convince becca that there is not reason to get
the study.

LOL!

Go ahead, Kane!
Make my day! ;-)

What a child.

I'm sitting here with the study at my left hand. It's been in my files
for years. I've watched you try to weasel about it. Other's on this ng
have a copy of my copy and know you are lying and weaseling and you
still go on pretending.

LOL! Is it in PDF format? Are you imaginary friends still alive?
I am still waiting for beccafromlalaland to sneak it to me. ;-)
Can you send her a copy, please? Otherwise, I have to come up with
another sock, like AFfromdreamland! ;-)

The fact you would NOT prove you had the report I did by correctly
answering just a few identifying features of the report makes plain
what a thoroughgoing liar and cheat you are.

Funny how I was able to point beccafromlalaland to where to go to
get this study. You, however, said it can only be gotten from Dr. Embry!
;-)

hame on you. And shame has come to your family because of this lying
practice of yours.
You are lower than a dog.

You meant like Kane9, Kane8....all the way down to Kane0? ;-)

Doan

I hope they never have to find out what you have done to their good
name.

LOL! At least I am not hiding my name like you? Too ashame of your
real name?

Doan

Old February 9th 06, 07:18 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, beccafromlalaland wrote:
Kane,

Tell me how would you explain yourself if I use interlibrary loan and
get the study, and the information doesn't match up. As you have
implied may happen with your above statement.

What do you mean that you are working from a "particular study report"
Does that mean that you yourself don't even have the study in front of
you.

--
beccafromlalaland

You want to see all the stories that Kane had been telling about the
Embry study? Here is the one posted by Kane back in April 1, 2004.
He accused Alina from Mexico as being my sock puppet. Sound familiar? ;-)

Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.child-protective-services
From: (Kane) - Find messages by this
author
Date: 1 Apr 2004 15:38:01 -0800
Subject: Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?
Report Abuse

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 04:49:26 -0800, Doan wrote:

.....something that makes one
go.....hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....thanks Arsenio

Now why would "Alina" ask ME instead of you? R R R R R R. And since my
addy is a dead end and yours is NOT, why did "Alina" not just send you
an email back channel like the two people that asked me for the
study....since they have my addy.

Really really odd, isn't it?

R R R R R R R R R R R R R......oh dear.....me oh my

On 30 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

On 30 Mar 2004 15:50:07 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Commander McBrag provide the Embry study?
Unlikely. And if he does, he will fill it with
his usual raving commentary.

At 80 some pages that would be quite an accomplishment.

Can Doan provide us with even ONE page number correctly related to

question from it? Not so far.

I can provide a copy of the Embry Study to anyone who wanted it. I

have
made this offer before and I am still offering it. So far, Gerald

and
Aline have asked you for it,

Opps! Wait. What could this be? A little typo, or a little slip of
honesty from the unconscious that some folks don't even believe
in....R R R R R

"Aline?" What an interesting name. It rings a bell with me, but for
the life of me I just can't remember where. Something connected to my
old school ties, or maybe when I was really really little and attended
training for a religious rite with the other little kiddies.
Hmmmm.....maybe it'll come back to me if I give
it.....mmmmpphhhhhh......time. R

why can't you provide it?

Goodness me oh my. Droany seemed to have snipped that portion of my
post where I answered that question.

And I have provided it, twice now. If and when the recipients care to
tell you so they will. Until then, sweat little Droaner. They KNOW I
told the truth...you they may have a bit of doubt about.

The next time you create a sock story do a better job. You might want
to check in with the couch croucher buddy of yours. He knows a number
of puppet masters...not much better than you though.

"Alina" made her or its case for working with a child. Nothing in the
study is useful for that.

If you were honest you would have TOLD "Alina" 'Aline' that. Anyone
with the real 25 year old study would have NOT offered it to someone
trying to make parenting decisions...it's useful for that....the web
page for Paxis is the place to send a "mommy" who's child is
conveniently to young to discuss actual discipline problems.

Everying going on in this thread is becoming more charmingly
convoluted. I do so love puzzles. I've actually made a bit of an
income with solving one particular puzzle game over the years. Wanna
guess which one? Very popular.

Now I happily pointed Alina to the site where the outcomes and tools
used are offered. If Alina wants more support to decide on whether or
not to use the training materials THAT would be the place to ask for
them.

The study is very old, over 25 years, and is a tool for debate at this
time, not for parenting children.

You screwed up yet again.

In fact you screwed up so bad I can hardly stop laughing.

Here's why:

There is an "Aline" associated with USC. Which of course YOU know, and
if that particular Aline were not in the habit....R R R or should I
say, Habit, and a tad younger she MIGHT have noticed your addy and
just trotted over to see you...R R R R R

http://www.usc.edu/dept/pubrel/troja...lumninews/AP_g...

So when you have a moment ring her up if she's still living, Class of
`42, R R R R R, tell her you used her name for a scam.....and it
didn't work.

Aline Marie Gerber, who is pictured on her Alumni Profile page in
Habit as a nun.

Gosh, why didn't you give your puppet a last name, like maybe, R R R
R, "Doheny?"

Your spanish isn't bad, but I suspect, like all your other drivel, you
had someone translate for you. What a sap.

Good one, Droaner, when you lie you go bigtime don't you. I wonder how
she'd like knowing you used HER name for this sickness of yours.

And....mmmmpphhhhh....R R R R, if you hadn't slipped and used the real
name you cobbled the sock puppet name, "Alina" from, I might never
have caught you....but don't count on it. My research skills are
formidable, as some twits here have found out the hard way.

Doan

So, shall we wait to see what happens? Why of course we will, because
when Aline, opps, "Alina" says the study has arrived I'll have the
same questions for "Alina" that I had for you.

We'll see if you have the study I have.

I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send.

And please, do try to lie your way out with a "coincidence" argument.
It fits right in there with all the other times you've been caught
lying.

BINGO.......R R R R......BANGO......R R R R R R R
R........B!O!N!G!O!!!!!

Now go stand in front of the mirror and tell youself in a confident,
yelling voice, "I STILL HAVE FACE."

Kane

18. Doan
Apr 1 2004, 9:16 pm show options
Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.child-protective-services
From: Doan - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:16:11 -0800
Report Abuse

This gotta be the best April's Fool joke! ;-)

Doan

Old February 9th 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Here's more fun with kane:

47. Kane
Apr 4 2004, 5:57 am show options
Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.child-protective-services
From: (Kane) - Find messages by this
author
Date: 4 Apr 2004 06:57:01 -0700
Report Abuse

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 22:00:29 -0800, Doan wrote:
On 3 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On 3 Apr 2004 19:09:50 -0800,
(Alina) wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message

. com...
On 31 Mar 2004 06:51:35 -0800,
(Alina) wrote:

If you aren't interested in debare, as you seem not to be, but
interested in the concepts of teaching your child, as you DO

seem
be, I'd suggest you check out the following website...it is by

Dr.
Embry's group.

http://www.paxtalk.com/ Lots of talk about the concepts.

You won't run in to Doan there though. Well, maybe not...R R R R

For an overview of the program:

http://www.paxis.org/

Best of luck.

There's nothing in the study but dry data and discription of the
methodology. I don't think your 4mo old would respond.

Kane

Thanks.

Think nothing of it. If you are determined to have the study

though,
why not ask Doan. He's much closer to you.

USC is not that far from the US-Mexican border. You could, if you
leave closeby it, get together with him and that nice nun with the
name so like yours, "Aline," over a cup of coffee on campus. She's

in
a nice facility. Beautifil old mansion now a library.

What did you think of the Paxis site? Were you able to find what

you
were looking for there? Many other websites have good information

on
child rearing without punishment.

How would you answer the question the spankers claim they know,

were
is and how does one determine, the exact line between non abusive
spanking and abuse?

I'd be interested in another non-spanker's opinion.

Kane

LOL! So Alina turned out not to be me afterall.

Really?

I don't recall any evidence of that.

I am disappointed! :-(

Guess you'll have to be.

Doan

You will find yourself even moreso as time passes.

I don't debate with people that answer simple questions like The
Question by evasions and with no support - outside of more of the same
- and nonsense evasions.

I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO REALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION.

But any discussion of Embry between you and I is no longer possible.
You are just left with a few more months of keeping up your record of
evasive weaseling and claiming wins you haven't had.

Enjoy your public masterbation spectacle.

Kane

48. Doan
Apr 4 2004, 10:08 am show options
Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.child-protective-services
From: Doan - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:08:51 -0700
Report Abuse

On 3 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On 3 Apr 2004 19:09:50 -0800, (Alina) wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message

. com...
On 31 Mar 2004 06:51:35 -0800,
(Alina) wrote:

[...]

YUP!

I don't recall any evidence of that.

And you have evidence that I am? ;-)

I am disappointed! :-(

Guess you'll have to be.

I am! :-0

Doan

You will find yourself even moreso as time passes.

I don't debate with people that answer simple questions like The
Question by evasions and with no support - outside of more of the same
- and nonsense evasions.

Weasel!

I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO REALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION.

ALREADY HAVE, STUPID!

But any discussion of Embry between you and I is no longer possible.
You are just left with a few more months of keeping up your record of
evasive weaseling and claiming wins you haven't had.

Run like a dog, Kane2! ;-)

Enjoy your public masterbation spectacle.

Typical response from a "never-spanked" boy! You mom must be proud!

Old February 9th 06, 09:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Well, beccafromlalaland. Kane has a special copy. ;-) According to Kane:

"You don't have a copy. There are none out there that did not come
directly from Dr. Embry."

Since I have already pointed you to where copies of this study are
available, the above claim by Kane is a LIE or a "mistake" in Kane's
world. ;-)

Old February 9th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, beccafromlalaland wrote:
Kane,

Tell me how would you explain yourself if I use interlibrary loan and
get the study, and the information doesn't match up. As you have
implied may happen with your above statement.

What do you mean that you are working from a "particular study report"
Does that mean that you yourself don't even have the study in front of
you.

--
beccafromlalaland

You want to see all the stories that Kane had been telling about the
Embry study? Here is the one posted by Kane back in April 1, 2004.
He accused Alina from Mexico as being my sock puppet. Sound familiar? ;-)

Posting history for "Alina" from "Mexico" when I asked "her" why she
hadn't gotten "the study" you claimed you provide, said, "I can't
afford the postage and he wants me to send him a stamped evelope." Come
on Doan. No one is that poor. Not even in Mexico.

Hell, Doan, it even sound like "becca."

4/6/2004 6:59 PM

"I don't want to be rude, but I am not interested in your ongoing
online argument with Doan, or to scam either of you two.
I have, however, asked him for that study. It is ME that is taking
long now, because he has asked that I send an envelope so he can snail
mail it back. Baby is still a little sick so I have not gone out or
done much.
If it helps you in any way, yes, I will let you know when I have it."

4/15/2004 5:06 AM

"Um... no, I have done nothing about it yet :-/
I *will* let you know as soon as anything happens.

Best regards,

Alina."

In checking "Alina's" posting history I find, even with repeats on her
only about fifty post, and only 26 originals. ONE only to a group that
should have been somewhere, given the health issues, she would have
very likely posted many times. Her ONE and only post there appeared to
pick up the thread, as though she was engaged previously in the thread.
Nonsense.

She posted ONE post in Spanish. One. And never showed up in that group
again.

Her last post anywhere was after a great long gap and right about the
time I started pointing out to you AGAIN that you were "Alina."
Interesting coincidence, eh?

"
Alina
Dec 6 2005, 6:30 pm hide options
From: "Alina" - Find messages by this author
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:30:28 -0800
Subject: Would you test your child?
| Report Abuse

If your child reaches say, age 2 without showing any signs yet, would
you perfor a genetical test just to make sure ? "

No further commentary from Alina. Just that single post in the thread
"she" created.

Yer a phony Doan. You always have been and always will be.

Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking, alt.support.child-protective-services

From: Doan - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:16:11 -0800
Report Abuse

This gotta be the best April's Fool joke! ;-)

Doan

That you lied and attempted to defraud everyone in the ng and I caught
you at it?

Sure, funny as hell. Write Alina and have her pop into the group.

Have her put me straight on this. And see if she can fingure out why
you would call her "Aline" when there's not the slightest chance of a
typo. "A" is too far from "E" for a slip up and to the right.

Yer just bluffin' yet again. All you ever have done.

Isn't it cute that right after that last response to me about getting
the Embry study from you, nothing further happened?

Why didn't you send it to her. She told me you had not. Why, I even
communicated personally with her by e-mail. 0:-

R R R R R

Old February 9th 06, 11:41 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

beccafromlalaland wrote:
0:- Wrote:

I am working from a particular study report. If she gets the same one
she will see what I see. And know that every detail of what I have
said
exists in the study.

Kane,

Tell me how would you explain yourself if I use interlibrary loan and
get the study, and the information doesn't match up. As you have
implied may happen with your above statement.

Exactly as I did in the past. I told Doan that I was willing, according
to HIS challenge to debate the Embry study, to do so if he had the same
report I did. I offered to do so when he claimed he had it.

He failed to produce even the simplest proof based on MY information in
the report I have.

What do you mean that you are working from a "particular study report"
Does that mean that you yourself don't even have the study in front of
you.

The "report" is the study result. All the paperwork, forms, etc. are not
published as far as I know. If you have access to the entire thing,
notes and all, excellent..but the report is what is usually read and
considered. Unless he's published in a journal or other professional
publication on this. Is he?

Do you have the one he is pointing you to?

What would the name of it be?

And I thought you had turned down any involvement with our exchange,
Doan and I, on the Embry report?

Kane

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very