Piccies

Old May 31st 06, 03:38 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Piccies

Here are some photos taken today. We had Will's first birthday party on
the weekend and he got this little 3 wheel motorbike - he loves it and
makes "voom voom" sounds and everything

We had our mother's group group birthday party today... save everybody
feeling like they have to go to each baby's birthday and get each one a
present. We just got one present for one baby so they all got one
present each. Worked out well.

Here are some highlights:
http://mwatson.gallery.netspace.net.au/Group-Birthday

Jo (Mum to a BF Toddler!)
Old June 1st 06, 04:23 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"Notchalk" wrote and I snipped:
Here are some photos taken today. We had Will's first birthday party on
the weekend and he got this little 3 wheel motorbike - he loves it and
makes "voom voom" sounds and everything

We had our mother's group group birthday party today... save everybody
feeling like they have to go to each baby's birthday and get each one a
present. We just got one present for one baby so they all got one present
each. Worked out well.

Here are some highlights:
http://mwatson.gallery.netspace.net.au/Group-Birthday

So cute! Thanks for sharing. What a cool bike.

We have a similar photo of DD with all the babies from moms' group. They
were between about 2 months and 6 months, with DD being one of the younger,
so I had to lean her on her friend. We still see some of them, now that
they're all 8 years old!

Take care,
-Patty, mom of 1+2

Old June 1st 06, 06:47 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Notchalk wrote:
Here are some photos taken today. We had Will's first birthday party on
the weekend and he got this little 3 wheel motorbike - he loves it and
makes "voom voom" sounds and everything

We had our mother's group group birthday party today... save everybody
feeling like they have to go to each baby's birthday and get each one a
present. We just got one present for one baby so they all got one
present each. Worked out well.

Here are some highlights:
http://mwatson.gallery.netspace.net.au/Group-Birthday

Jo (Mum to a BF Toddler!)

I love the toothy grin photo - what a sweetie!

Jeni

Old June 2nd 06, 06:04 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"Notchalk" wrote in message
Here are some photos taken today. We had Will's first birthday party on
the weekend and he got this little 3 wheel motorbike - he loves it and
makes "voom voom" sounds and everything

We had our mother's group group birthday party today... save everybody
feeling like they have to go to each baby's birthday and get each one a
present. We just got one present for one baby so they all got one present
each. Worked out well.

Here are some highlights:
http://mwatson.gallery.netspace.net.au/Group-Birthday

Jo (Mum to a BF Toddler!)

awwwww cute. hope it all goes well

chris

(who has a nearly 14 month old that does not sound as advanced as
will....hmmmm)

Old June 2nd 06, 01:59 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

PattyMomVA wrote:
[...]

Wow, that's great! I really hope our group sticks together, too. There
are some personality clashes, but no confrontations or anything. It
must be so good for the babies to interact with the same 5 familliar-ish
faces. But 8 years is awesome!

Jo
Old June 2nd 06, 02:02 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Nina Pretty Ballerina wrote:
"Notchalk" wrote in message

Here are some photos taken today. We had Will's first birthday party on
the weekend and he got this little 3 wheel motorbike - he loves it and
makes "voom voom" sounds and everything

We had our mother's group group birthday party today... save everybody
feeling like they have to go to each baby's birthday and get each one a
present. We just got one present for one baby so they all got one present
each. Worked out well.

Here are some highlights:
http://mwatson.gallery.netspace.net.au/Group-Birthday

Jo (Mum to a BF Toddler!)

awwwww cute. hope it all goes well

chris

(who has a nearly 14 month old that does not sound as advanced as
will....hmmmm)

Ugh, don't stress about that. Will has always been a more aware child -
(Or so the CHN said when he was 8 weeks old at mother's group). They
are all so different. I'm sure your 14 month old does stuff that Will
hasn't even tried yet. As long as there are no obvious signs there is
something wrong (like not even attempting to crawl yet, etc) I wouldn't
worry I wish Will was *less* smart some days. He is becoming a
little parrot. Barking like a dog, for example...

Jo