New here with a question?

Old June 7th 06, 08:28 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default New here with a question?

I was wondering if anyone here knows if it is okay to tan in a tanning bed
while breastfeeding?

Old June 7th 06, 10:09 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Well, obviously not at the *same* time as actually breastfeeding...but yes,
it's fine otherwise. Same as being outside, no?

Old June 7th 06, 11:50 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"mama25" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone here knows if it is okay to tan in a tanning bed
while breastfeeding?

Follow it up with a brief workout on the treadmill, and you can produce it
pasteurised and homogenised ;-)
Oh, and welcome to MKB.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Old June 8th 06, 06:49 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

LOL....Thanks!
Quick question, when responding to I respond on top? Or..........

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
"mama25" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone here knows if it is okay to tan in a tanning bed
while breastfeeding?

Follow it up with a brief workout on the treadmill, and you can produce it
pasteurised and homogenised ;-)
Oh, and welcome to MKB.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,
& Ana born screaming 30/06/04
http://www.freewebs.com/carlos2002/
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ana%5Fj%5F2004/
My blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/querer-hijo-querer-hija/

Bottom? LOL...My questions are not sounding right are they?

Old June 8th 06, 07:59 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Yes, it is fine,
Just don't burn your nipples!

Serenity

Old June 8th 06, 08:54 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"mama25" wrote in message
LOL....Thanks!
Quick question, when responding to I respond on top? Or..........

It's usually best to snip anything irrelevant and post your response
underneath. There are some rabid anti top-posters here. ;-)

Old June 9th 06, 01:36 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Why not.

Old June 10th 06, 02:05 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

mama25 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone here knows if it is okay to tan in a tanning bed
while breastfeeding?

Tanning beds are never ok. Sorry but they are very very bad for you.

They won't hurt your milk though.

Elle