Is this abuse

Old July 6th 07, 05:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
DownTheLine

Default Is this abuse

Hi folks,
I'm having difficult time dealing/reasoning with my wife. We are
newly married and have a daughter almost 10 months.
Whenever, we have a argument my wife screams and yells so loudly which
scares me and hurts my ears. We live in a rental house and we live in
a nice neighborhood and I fear that our neighbors think of us badly.
None of the neighbors have complained though and we are not good
friends with the neighbors.

My wife when she is in this bad temper mood, she accuses me of trying
to hit her ( which is flase, I never touch her). She threatens to take
away my dauther away from me and leave.

Her mom and friend have mentioned before that she has some ADHD
problems and needs to be taking medications, but my wife gets angry
when I mention about that, she thinks she doesn't need any
medication.

This whole relationship sucks, she is lazy, refuses to drive (she has
a license), acts like a child, very unlike when we were dating.

I get no privacy, she follows me everywhere I go, I can't play tennis
as I did before.

Sorry to sound like this , but it sucks.

Thanks for reading.

Old July 6th 07, 05:15 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Just make dam sure when you finally leave, take the child with you and let
her try fight for custody!

She's a head case, make plans to get out ASAP!

oups.com...

Old July 6th 07, 11:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
Laura

Document every time she has a screaming match. Date, time and things
said. If possible, hide a video camera somewhere in the living room or
whatever room most of the explosions happen in. If it gets bad enough,
call 911...a few of those won't look so good on her. Sounds like she has
other issues besides ADHD to me. I wish you all the luck. Oh, and yes,
imo, it is abuse and will be worse abuse as the child gets older.

Old July 18th 07, 08:37 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

There is only one thing to do. Take a restraining order out on her,
wait until she's gone, change the locks, and call 911 when she comes
back and demands to be let in. Take a video of her acting out for
evidence. Possession is 9/10ths of the law, and if you want to keep
your kids, house and sanity, you're going to have to play by the rules
of the game.

Check out www.dontmakehermad.com also. If a man was doing this to a
woman it would be classified as abuse, but you have to know the system
because it is biased.

Take care
Pete
http://petepatriarch.blogspot.com/