I can't stand it anymore

Old January 9th 08, 08:18 PM posted to misc.kids
Paul[_2_]

Default I can't stand it anymore

After having a son I have a new sense of purpose in life as well as a
new outlook on how precious life really is, and how I've taken life
for granted all my pre-fatherhood years.

Every single day now I seem to find an article online about how a
parent has killed their child(ren). It sets me off and I just can't
take it anymore.

When are people every going to learn? Why does it seem to me like we
are living in the stone age still?

A parent in an arguement swung their 6 week old like a bat at their
spouse.

Another parent just threw his 4 kids off a bridge over an arguement
with spouse.

And on and on... It's sickening.

It's bad enough kids pick on another kids, but adults!?

These are little human beings that can't defend themselves. All they
want to do is be loved, cared for and play.

And to take that away is just despicable.

/rant