Read about Merck's Attempts to Get Gardasil Mandated ...

Old August 21st 07, 06:07 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Ilena Rose

Default Read about Merck's Attempts to Get Gardasil Mandated ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
Myrl Jeffcoat, Coward & Publicist for Stephen Barrett
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...srosenthal.htm

Myrl "Call Me Will Ketcher" Jeffcoat, theCo- Queen of Disinformation
and Failed Attempts at attempting to harm me, now, in her total
arrogance and idiocy, reminiscent of Terry "Vera Teasdale" Polevoy,
shows ignorance and obsession in one swell foop:

Ilena's approach is to test and screen for the disease. Her approach will come up with findings, but does nothing to PREVENT the disease at all.

Lying Jeffcoat, you can speak for yourself and Merck and Stephen
Barrett ... not for me, you pushy, wacked out amoral nutcase.

My approach is correct education, as good hygiene as possible, AND
testing programs.

Why in the world would you lie to the public about MY stance on
something yet again???

For high risk individuals who are certain they are not pregnant ...
after carefully evaluating the known risks, they might consider taking
the vaccination and closely watch any complications.

You have proven that you have not one shred of intelligence nor morals
and your "simple math" indicates that you are far stupider (and/or
bought off) than previously indicated in the 5 years you have made a
career out of trying to get rid of me ...

If you are not being paid by those who Merck and Walmart pays ... you
do for free what others get big money for.

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/health/HPVvaccine.htm

Thank God there has been some sanity prevailing ... no wonder Merck's
PR flacks have the Grannie Brigade on Usenet to confuse this already
difficult issue.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....473b5d160366f#

Grannie Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat tossing out her muddled and confused
accusations against me ... she has been widely claiming that this is a
"simple math" question ... here's Myrl's math:

MyrlSpeak:
She's so focused on bashing the idea that a
vaccine may prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths, that she is
reluctant to do the math. . .250,000 - 7 = 243,000 possible lives
saved!

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....b09975d1486334

Myrl Jeffcoat on comparing "9" post Merck's Gardasil related deaths in
the United States and 250,000 (estimated number of women worldwide who
are said to die from cervical cancer):

Myrl Jeffcoat Speak :
"Are you having issues with a sum-total that comes from subtracting 9
from 250,000?. . .Or is it that it makes it more difficult to paint
lipstick on your pig?"

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
Old August 22nd 07, 04:45 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Coleah

Myrl Jeffcoat, Coward & Publicist for Stephen Barrettwww.BreastImplantAwareness.org/barrettvsrosenthal.htm

Myrl "Call Me Will Ketcher" Jeffcoat, theCo- Queen of Disinformation
and Failed Attempts at attempting to harm me, now, in her total
arrogance and idiocy, reminiscent of Terry "Vera Teasdale" Polevoy,
shows ignorance and obsession in one swell foop:

Here Myrl expresses her observations and opinion:
Ilena's approach is to test and screen for the disease. Her approach will come up with findings, but does nothing to PREVENT the disease at all.

Here Ilena is denying Myrl's Freedom of Speech and calling names.
Lying Jeffcoat, you can speak for yourself and Merck and Stephen
Barrett ... not for me, you pushy, wacked out amoral nutcase.

So mature.......